PDA

View Full Version : price increase...

lawriter
04-09-2007, 06:57 PM
Is it just me, or did ETS go up in price pretty considerably (% wise)?!

HahnB
04-09-2007, 07:24 PM
You can buy microlactin in bulk if ets is too expensive for you. Some people find it easier to swallow pills and not fool around with the powder. Depends on what you like best.

chris mason
04-09-2007, 07:47 PM
Both ETS and Thermocin have had a price increase. This increase is a result of our desire to continue to provide the best products possible at reasonable prices. While that statement may seem a contradiction, it is not. AtLarge has grown considerably in the last year in terms of total sales volume. Our net profit has not seen a commensurate increase. Our pricing has always been below market relative to the quality and efficacy of our products. This pricing model has proven to be counterproductive to our long-term growth. Rest assured we will continue to provide you with the best products at reasonable prices. We appreciate your business and support!

Chris Mason

Joe Black
04-10-2007, 01:08 AM
As Chris has stated, we have had to make some price increases..

Some companies just raise their prices consistently every x time period, just because they can get away with it.. Thats not our style and we have only ever made price increases for genuine reasons, when our costs have forced us to do so.

Of course, we could have gone a staged approach, a smaller percentage each 3 months, but we don't want to keep upping the costs of our products and frustrating customers, so we did what we wanted to do in one go.

We still genuinly believe ETS is a GREAT deal at $32.95, as is Thermocin at $29.95. Take a look about the internet and you'll see a bunch of awful products that don't work for $40, $50, $60... We've only ever brought you great products that work and will directly benefit your training and we have always tried hard to keep them at a competitive price.

Honestly. ETS and Thermocin are still VERY competitive with the recent increases...

One last thing, its not always about being cheaper than everyone else. We have high quality products and we put a price on them we believe is fair. We are not out to rip anyone off, we just want to provide high quality products at a good price and of course make reasonable money from it. Competitors aside, we believe all of our products are a VERY fair price.

lawriter
04-10-2007, 11:10 AM
I appreciate the explanation.
I'm not thrilled with the jump in price. I guess I should have purchased more than 2 bottles at the last sale.

Roddy
04-10-2007, 10:30 PM
The prices are still extemely fair IMO

chris mason
04-11-2007, 11:08 AM
The prices are still extemely fair IMO

Thank you.

theJamAbides
04-11-2007, 11:52 AM
This weekend I had a 102.3 degree fever, sore throat, headache, etc.

One thing I didn't have was soreness in my joints or backaches, which completely dumbfounded my doctor.

I realize this isn't part of the product benefit description, but my doctor said that he's seen this sickness a TON this past week, and everyone's chief complaint was joint pain and backache.

I've only been taking ETS for 10 days now... I think the price increase is fair if it is even THIS effective.

chris mason
04-11-2007, 12:05 PM
This weekend I had a 102.3 degree fever, sore throat, headache, etc.

One thing I didn't have was soreness in my joints or backaches, wihch completely dumbfounded my doctor.

I realize this isn't part of the product benefit description, but my doctor said that he's seen this sickness a TON this past week, and everyone's chief complaint was joint pain and backache.

I've only been taking ETS for 10 days now... I think the price increase is fair if it is even THIS effective.

Thank you!