PDA

View Full Version : "Cheat Day" during a bulk?

Phenom
04-10-2007, 11:11 PM
I know there are cutting diets that include a cheat day, but I was wondering if every once and a while during my bulk, I ate normal just for a day. The reason being that, it may sound babyish, I'm getting sick of trying to eat so much everyday, it's actually stressing me out. I usually go for just over 4000 cals a day, which I know isn't a lot compared to some of you guys, but I'm getting kind of sick of the same food over and over again (I live on a college campus and don't have a car).

Would eating, lets say, about 2500 calories for a day be that big a deal? I was thinking it would be best to do this on an off day, since less calories would be burned, so the deficit would be less. I think just one day every once in a while where I didn't worry about eating so much would help me stay on track without losing my mind.

Thanks in advance.

04-10-2007, 11:26 PM
yea of course that owuld be okay whatever keeps you sane just done make these "cheat" day too often

Chris686
04-11-2007, 01:54 AM
yea of course that owuld be okay whatever keeps you sane just done make these "cheat" day too often

I agree. Do it.

Mr. D
04-11-2007, 10:31 AM
How long have you been eating "clean"? I say go have a large dominos pizza and call it a night :)

Cirino83
04-11-2007, 10:43 AM
How long have you been eating "clean"? I say go have a large dominos pizza and call it a night :)

mmmmmm pizzzzaaaaaa :drooling: