PDA

View Full Version : My Diet, and Cutting the Last Few % of Bodyfat

Bill Johnson
04-12-2007, 12:40 PM
I'm currently around 10-11% bodyfat or so, can clearly see my abs, but I don't have that chiselled look that we all strive so hard to achieve. Anyway, my diet is basically whey protein, natural peanut butter, tuna, chicken, turkey, salmon, steak, and vegetables. I take in around 50-75g of carbs on my rest days and approximately 100-150g on my training days. Typically I do oatmeal pre- and postworkout. But lately I've cut out my postworkout oatmeal because I've been trying to lean out some more.

Is there anything that maybe I'm doing wrong? Should I start putting more carbs in my diet? Lately all my meals are protein/fat except for preworkout which is protein/carbs.

seK
04-12-2007, 01:21 PM
I'm currently around 10-11% bodyfat or so, can clearly see my abs, but I don't have that chiselled look that we all strive so hard to achieve. Anyway, my diet is basically whey protein, natural peanut butter, tuna, chicken, turkey, salmon, steak, and vegetables. I take in around 50-75g of carbs on my rest days and approximately 100-150g on my training days. Typically I do oatmeal pre- and postworkout. But lately I've cut out my postworkout oatmeal because I've been trying to lean out some more.

Is there anything that maybe I'm doing wrong? Should I start putting more carbs in my diet? Lately all my meals are protein/fat except for preworkout which is protein/carbs.

How much protein are you getting?
How many grams of healthy fats are you getting?
What are your maintenance cals?
What are your current stats (BF%...ect)

I wonder if I can bind that to a key.....