PDA

View Full Version : Opticen Review

Unreal
04-12-2007, 02:56 PM
Been a long time Atlarge customer, but was always afraid of carbs and trying to cut so I never used Opticen until now. I just got a jug of it with my Nitrean order. Just had a serving after my workout as a PWO shake. Mixed three scoops with water. Mixed it with a fork and it dissolved easily. Taste was excellent as expected. It is like a smoother Nitrean. If you can fit it in your diet it seems like an excellent product.

Nosaj
04-12-2007, 03:04 PM
How much did you get paid to post this? I want in on the cut.

chris mason
04-12-2007, 04:30 PM
Thanks for your review!

Joe Black
04-12-2007, 04:31 PM
Unreal, your check is in the post.... Thanks..

Heh, just kidding, this is entirely unsolicted! Thanks for the feedback!

BCorn
04-13-2007, 07:50 AM
I too was always reluctant to try the Opticen because of the extra carb.'s. On my last order I got a sample of the vanilla and the choc. opticen. I really like the chocolate. Tasted almost like choc. cake batter. It's funny because I prefer the vanilla nitrean but prefer the choc. opticen.

Alex.V
04-13-2007, 08:05 AM
Unreal, your check is in the post.... Thanks..

For those unfamiliar with Crumbled Empire English, this loosely translates to: "The check is in the mail"

:)

Chubrock
04-13-2007, 08:23 AM
For those unfamiliar with Crumbled Empire English, this loosely translates to: "The check is in the mail"

:)

You're gonna get a ride in the paddywagon for that one Alex.

Joe Black
04-13-2007, 09:38 AM
come on! I made a point to say check instead of cheque! - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheque

KingWilder
04-14-2007, 10:19 PM
The only thing that bothered me was how thick it came out...either had to seriously increase the amount of water I was using or decrease the amount of Opticen...as far as taste goes, it's good