PDA

View Full Version : Max Muscle?

Jeffreyk
04-13-2007, 01:04 PM
Well, my good friend just opened a Max Muscle in my hood and to be honest, I've never heard of it until then. Anyways, it looks like I will be getting my supps there (discount!!) and just wondering what, if anything, you guys have experience with? They have a high-5 protein that looks decent, a pure isolate (im going to try today postwork) and a powder that I believe is malto and dext called Full Blown.........anyone with knowledge? Feedback?

Unholy
04-13-2007, 01:10 PM
do a search......what are you even asking?

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
04-13-2007, 01:13 PM
I have no idea what you're asking, like Unholy said.

Jeffreyk
04-13-2007, 01:15 PM
how are their products? taste? thickness? results??

Unholy
04-13-2007, 01:16 PM
Eat food + lift weight = get big

Once you can do that in your sleep you should worry about supplements. Whats wrong with your diet that you feel the need to supplement?

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
04-13-2007, 01:16 PM
I've never tried their products...but from what I can tell from the store...they are rather expensive.

JesseM
04-13-2007, 03:10 PM
Guys I think he's asking about the store and it's products. He even asked about a couple particular products. Here I bolded them for you:

Well, my good friend just opened a Max Muscle in my hood and to be honest, I've never heard of it until then. Anyways, it looks like I will be getting my supps there (discount!!) and just wondering what, if anything, you guys have experience with? They have a high-5 protein that looks decent, a pure isolate (im going to try today postwork) and a powder that I believe is malto and dext called Full Blown.........anyone with knowledge? Feedback?

Jeffreyk
04-13-2007, 05:00 PM
Guys I think he's asking about the store and it's products. He even asked about a couple particular products. Here I bolded them for you:

jESSE - Jesus.....for a minute I thought I was speaking french......has anyone used their products? They ARE pretty expensive, a reason I'd like to know about the quality and taste prior to buying them......they got the new redline extreme energy drink.....not bad....and egg white international products......that's pretty cool......

Jeffreyk
04-13-2007, 05:04 PM
Eat food + lift weight = get big

Once you can do that in your sleep you should worry about supplements. Whats wrong with your diet that you feel the need to supplement?

If there is one thing I can't stand.....it's being a ****ing hypocrite......all your posts referring to me are nothing but slaps and slams.....please refrain from posting.......Looking at your diet, you are taking in 10 friggn scoops of ON whey a day....lol........10!!!!!!!!! I MIGHT use one postworkout and you the balls to ask me whats wrong with my diet????? LOL......get a grip dud...

seK
04-13-2007, 05:30 PM
I think someone needs to lay off the estrogen pills.

PoutineEh
04-13-2007, 05:43 PM
nothing wrong with taking a lot of protein through shakes. i think what unholy is saying is most people think they have to get protein from shakes, when its the same as eating chicken/beef. shakes just make it easier to get in protein and are convenient. yes, most people on here will just say "eat" to people asking supplement questions because they don't quite understand that you can get the same results with food. once they get that in their heads, then i see no problem with using protein supplements and other supplements.

sorry i didnt answer you question. the only supplements i can speak of are ALN protein, ets, no-xplode, muscle milk, creatine, caffeine and ephedrine. so the only product i didnt care for was no-xplode:moon:

Unholy
04-13-2007, 06:23 PM
Lol where do you see 10 scoops of ON whey, I haven't had a whey shake in weeks. Someones a little sensitive, should I get you a tampax from the ladies room?

Chris Rodgers
04-13-2007, 06:32 PM
Lol where do you see 10 scoops of ON whey, I haven't had a whey shake in weeks. Someones a little sensitive, should I get you a tampax from the ladies room?

You'll be in there getting some for yourself anyway. It's deadlifts tomorrow rookie. :nod:

Unholy
04-13-2007, 06:34 PM
476 baby

Roddy
04-13-2007, 11:16 PM
If there is one thing I can't stand.....it's being a ****ing hypocrite......all your posts referring to me are nothing but slaps and slams.....please refrain from posting.......Looking at your diet, you are taking in 10 friggn scoops of ON whey a day....lol........10!!!!!!!!! I MIGHT use one postworkout and you the balls to ask me whats wrong with my diet????? LOL......get a grip dud...

maybe you should listen to him. He's alot bigger than you are :whip:

cphafner
04-13-2007, 11:26 PM

I took 10 scoops a day. Care to tell me why that is wrong?

Jeffreyk
04-14-2007, 07:35 AM
maybe you should listen to him. He's alot bigger than you are :whip:

sure he is.....2x the bf too.....