PDA

View Full Version : Help with my diet

StevieB777
04-18-2007, 02:39 PM
I have been tracking everything I eat for the past few weeks now on fitday. I have lost about 8 pounds since I started keeping track. I have pretty much totally cleaned up my diet. I have cut all the sauces/sweets and junk food out, and try to have only low/no fat dairy.

The only problem is, i am not sure what my maintenance is because I started my diet before tacking my cals long enough. I am trying to keep them below 2100 on rest days, and add a bit more when I work out. This seems to be working for me so far but it is really hard to gauge since I am unsure of my maintenance. I am down to 173, my goal was 170 but now that I'm almost there, I think I would like to lose another 10 pounds or so.

Anyway, here is my fitday link: doubleyoudoubleyoudoubleyou.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=StevieB777

I can't post a link because of my post count, I hope what I did isn't a no no. If it is I can remove it. If you guys wouldn't mind critiquing what I eat that would be great. Thanks

Unreal
04-18-2007, 03:29 PM
2100 seems really low uless your a 5'2" chick. Just keep tracking and if your happy with the results stick to it. If you are losing too fast or too slow adjust.

StevieB777
04-18-2007, 07:24 PM
I'm 5'11", and I had a feeling it might be a little low. I may up it to about 2500. As far as my Macros, what is your opinion on how i'm splitting it up?