PDA

View Full Version : WBB Photo Contest

Relentless
04-19-2007, 02:41 PM
Due to popular demand, we have combined the photos and the comments. We'll have a separate thread for voting at contest's end.

This is the first of many contests that weíll be running for the members of WBB.

Itís a photo contest. We want to see you in your gym or other workout location, expressing the theme of INTENSITY. You donít have to be in the middle of a set but your photograph should communicate the idea that you are or have recently been working out with all the intensity you can manage. Hell, maybe it was just an intense GPP session or an intense cardio session. Weíre biased towards lifting because, well, weíre meatheads too, but donít let that stop you. :-)

Members of all shapes and sizes are welcome to submit photos. You donít have to be a shredded 250-pounder to express your intensity. Intensity is something we all strive for at every level of fitness.

Details:
Entry Deadline: May 31, 2007

Theme: INTENSITY

Winners: There will be two winners. One chosen by myself and Daniel as the judges of this contest. The other will be chosen by you, the membership of WBB. After we close out the entries on May 31, I will create a poll with the top 10 entries (as judged by Daniel and myself), and the membership will have a week or two to cast their votes.

Prizes: The two winners will each receive a complimentary container of At Large Nutrition's ETS (Extreme Training Support (http://atlargenutrition.com/nutrition_detail.php?products_id=5)) so that they can continue working out with INTENSITY!

How to Enter
Reply to this thread and add your photo as an attachment.

The Rules
1. Open to members of WBB. One entry (and thus one post in the thread) per member.
2. Keep it classy. I shouldn't need to explain that any further.
3. It has to be YOU in the photo, you need to own the copyright to the picture you submit, and you must be 18 or older. If you post a pic in the thread, you might just wind up an At Large Nutrition poster boy (or girl!), so be warned. ;)
4. The photo should be decent quality. Don't waste our time with low-res camera phone crap.

/edit

It doesn't HAVE to be in the gym. Competition photos are ok as well. But it has to be INTENSE!!!!

Due to popular demand, we have combined the photos and the comments. We'll have a separate thread for voting at contest's end.

HahnB
04-19-2007, 03:45 PM
It's my understanding that they have to be workout related, but they aren't limited to lifting weights. You could post a picture of you on a treadmill drenched in sweat, or a picture of you crapping into a bucket in the corner of your home gym, veings popping, to avoid taking a bathroom break.

Relentless
04-19-2007, 08:17 PM
if you want to post a competition photo, that's ok too

so long as it communicates 'intensity'

Chubrock
04-19-2007, 08:25 PM

Chubrock
04-19-2007, 08:25 PM
Are we allowed multiple entries?

Neil
04-19-2007, 08:59 PM
Here's one from the archive. I could probably do better but I don't have the motivation to take more pics.

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g92/nman406/wbbpic.jpg

Relentless
04-20-2007, 06:24 AM
Are we allowed multiple entries?

The Rules
1. Open to members of WBB. One entry (and thus one post in the thread) per member.

Not to drive too fine a point on it, but RTFM. :):study:

DavyRen
04-20-2007, 06:55 AM
I've got a belta vid on my mobile with my mate doing situps while texting on his phone.

That's as far as his intensity goes!

Workhorse
04-20-2007, 07:33 AM
Ok, here's my entry... 620 fat bar deadlift.

EDIT: removed number from post of how much weight was being lifted.

EDIT: added number back in as everyone else is posting numbers.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/Workhorse/CopyofIMG_1502.jpg

Workhorse
04-20-2007, 07:33 AM
Nice photos so far.

Relentless
04-20-2007, 07:55 AM
I entered... I win. :D lol

What's with the tires on the bar?
Something that big makes it almost a rack pull height, no?

(not that I am disrespecting your impressive lift...)

Isaac Wilkins
04-20-2007, 08:44 AM
It does make it taller, but it's a common strongman competition lift.

Blood&Iron
04-20-2007, 10:58 AM
Okay, fine, I see...keeping it on topic. Bah.

In any event, I officially nominate myself:
http://www.zacisthehotness.com/zac.jpeg

tdotteg
04-20-2007, 11:46 AM
ok, here's my entry. I tried taking an action shot but by the time i get set up and lift it's too late and the camera starts taking stupid shots. I might edit this pic and add the bloody calluses pic for the intensity lol but there wasn't enough blood today so maybe next week. For now, the intensity is all in the looks i'm giving the bar telling it i'm about to own him :p ..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v96/tdottegette/ownage3.jpg

tdotteg
04-20-2007, 12:14 PM
k i posted my enty. but like i said in my post I might edit it to add the bloody calluses lol. Is that ok? or once you post your pic that's it?

SpecialK
04-20-2007, 01:18 PM
I hope the contest doesn't just become a "who can take a photo of lifting the most weight" contest.

Beast
04-20-2007, 01:25 PM
It shouldn't:

Members of all shapes and sizes are welcome to submit photos. You donít have to be a shredded 250-pounder to express your intensity. Intensity is something we all strive for at every level of fitness.

Relentless
04-20-2007, 04:56 PM
k i posted my enty. but like i said in my post I might edit it to add the bloody calluses lol. Is that ok? or once you post your pic that's it?

You can only make one entry but you can change it at any time up to May 31.

Keoni
04-20-2007, 06:52 PM
tdotteg's B&W pic is nice. Really nice!
B&W can be very classy. Background is very nice, the gym is empty. No flashy colors to distract. Wish the camera placement was a little lower (seems kinda neutral), but keep the same framing. Lower camera might help make it more dynamic and dramatic and show a little more of your face, your face/eyes is were the message communicates (or it can be). Might want to avoid the black bar of the cage right down the middle.
Just two observations for whatever they're worth.
Would make a great ad, ad copy over the cage/righthand side. A little photoshop could make that pic really pop.
But a really nice photo, great instincts on composition.

Rock Steady
04-20-2007, 07:15 PM
tdotteg's B&W pic is nice. Really nice!
B&W can be very classy. Background is very nice, the gym is empty. No flashy colors to distract. Wish the camera placement was a little lower (seems kinda neutral), but keep the same framing. Lower camera might help make it more dynamic and dramatic and show a little more of your face, your face/eyes is were the message communicates (or it can be). Might want to avoid the black bar of the cage right down the middle.
Just two observations for whatever they're worth.
Would make a great ad, ad copy over the cage/righthand side. A little photoshop could make that pic really pop.
But a really nice photo, great instincts on composition.

I agree, there are other good pictures but that takes the cake for now. Of course, there's a long ways to go!

Beast
04-20-2007, 07:36 PM
Very nice, but a little too "Animal Pak"ish for me.

tdotteg
04-20-2007, 07:58 PM
thanks everyone, I'm in no way shape or form a photographer nor do I have a background lol. I just saw this last night and thought I'd bring my camera and take pics. I didn't have a tripod so i just put the camera on the water fountain. glad u guys like it tho.

Workhorse
04-20-2007, 09:19 PM
What's with the tires on the bar?
Something that big makes it almost a rack pull height, no?

(not that I am disrespecting your impressive lift...)

With the weight on the bar, the rims touched the ground at the starting position. I believe the top of the bar was 12" off the ground at starting. If people are worried about the amount of weight or whatever, I'll remove the text on my post.

Max Thunder
04-21-2007, 11:19 AM
The competition inspired me and I made this very artistic drawing:

Sidior
04-21-2007, 12:16 PM
With the weight on the bar, the rims touched the ground at the starting position. I believe the top of the bar was 12" off the ground at starting. If people are worried about the amount of weight or whatever, I'll remove the text on my post.

Don't do that. If a member fails to understand the difference between a strongman event and powerlifting who cares?

btw that is insane on a fat bar, nice pull.

Workhorse
04-22-2007, 08:21 PM
Don't do that. If a member fails to understand the difference between a strongman event and powerlifting who cares?

btw that is insane on a fat bar, nice pull.

Already done, but no worries. Thanks. :)

Guido
04-24-2007, 08:19 AM
Just before a deadlift attempt. This is how I focus. I clear my head and only think of me successfully lifting the weight nearly effortlessly before I plunge down and viciously break it free from gravity.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/ryan1171/APA%20Savoy/RyanWaiting.jpg

KingJustin
04-24-2007, 09:35 AM
Damn Guido... You have some huge ****ing legs!

sharkall2003
04-24-2007, 09:39 AM
I'm going to win this contest. Watch this ****, yo!

sharkall2003
04-24-2007, 09:41 AM
This is me, trying to move a huge snowball.

Bohizzle
04-24-2007, 09:45 AM
Lmao

sharkall2003
04-24-2007, 09:52 AM
I told y'all, I have you right where i want you.

KingJustin
04-24-2007, 10:54 AM
A snowball that size is going to be tough to beat.

Beast
04-24-2007, 08:02 PM
Just before a deadlift attempt. This is how I focus. I clear my head and only think of me successfully lifting the weight nearly effortlessly before I plunge down and viciously break it free from gravity.
Your quads are HUGE.

Questor
04-24-2007, 08:55 PM
Shark wins!

Relentless
04-25-2007, 08:14 AM
Some good entries so far. I'm sure that there are more of you out there though. Where is the intensity??!? :)

TwiloMike
04-25-2007, 08:14 AM
Guido,

That pic is so far my absolute favorite. Srrsly.

Guido
04-25-2007, 08:24 AM
Guido,

That pic is so far my absolute favorite. Srrsly.Cool. Thanks, man. *cue pink happy smilies* ;)

Guido
04-25-2007, 08:25 AM
Your quads are HUGE.As I mentioned in another thread, hence why I have have a tough time finding pants that fit me!

TwiloMike
04-25-2007, 08:37 AM
As I mentioned in another thread, hence why I have have a tough time finding pants that fit me!

No comment... :moon:

So don't wear pants!

:angel:

Guido
04-25-2007, 08:44 AM
Psssst. Mike, I generally don't. ;)

TwiloMike
04-25-2007, 08:47 AM
Psssst. Mike, I generally don't. ;)

:dj: I can't hear you.... I'm not listening. :p

Relentless
04-25-2007, 09:44 AM
if you're going to flirt, take it to PM
:p

Mik
04-25-2007, 12:24 PM
Oh you two http://www.smileyhut.com/characters/fairy_princess.gif

Guido
04-25-2007, 02:45 PM
<-------------------------------married

Twilo knows I'm kidding. ;)

TwiloMike
04-27-2007, 08:42 AM
if you're going to flirt, take it to PM
:p

Can the system handle it? I'm faaaar more reserved in public. :angel:

Fuzzy
04-28-2007, 05:46 AM
Can I enter and not compete... Imma get me a wicked pic of me in the middle of a max squat this is the nice thing about olympic rubber plates, they're all the same size... so ill stack the bar with 4 10kgs each side, it looks like 400 pounds, but is infact half that!

Whats with the over 18 thing anyway?

Detard
04-28-2007, 10:13 AM
Whats with the over 18 thing anyway?

Probably for the liability thing about being the new poster guy/girl.

rookiebldr
04-28-2007, 03:58 PM
Can the system handle it? I'm faaaar more reserved in public. :angel:

Damn, I was hoping to see the twilo I've come to know when I visit NYC.

TwiloMike
04-30-2007, 11:38 AM
Damn, I was hoping to see the twilo I've come to know when I visit NYC.

:angel:

I'm blushing.

Relentless
05-01-2007, 10:12 AM
Probably for the liability thing about being the new poster guy/girl.

Yup.

Kiaran
05-02-2007, 12:25 AM
Recently, me at rep 5 with 385, lol

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u161/kephman/Deadlift-385b-05042007.jpg

Relentless
05-02-2007, 05:18 AM
Me at my 10th rep at 315 deads:

That's a lot of weight to use for curling. :p At least you're not in the squat rack.

Yes I know you're deadlifting.

Guido
05-02-2007, 09:13 AM
Hey mods, do you think a scanned photo from a newspaper would be high enough quality? There's a good pic of me benching in a competition that got on the front page of a local paper, but I'm wondering if that might not be too grainy.

McIrish
05-02-2007, 10:49 AM
ok, here's my entry. I tried taking an action shot but by the time i get set up and lift it's too late and the camera starts taking stupid shots. I might edit this pic and add the bloody calluses pic for the intensity lol but there wasn't enough blood today so maybe next week. For now, the intensity is all in the looks i'm giving the bar telling it i'm about to own him :p ..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v96/tdottegette/ownage3.jpg

I love your shot because it just screams "5:00 a.m. lift when everybody else is asleep!" The empty gym is a nice touch - a little reminiscent of Animal Pak, like Beast pointed out, but still quite classy, especially for having put the tripod on a water fountain. lol.

JSully
05-02-2007, 06:32 PM
455lb deadlift, this was my last of 5 reps.

Unfortunately you can't see the weight. :(

Lones Green
05-02-2007, 09:44 PM

looking good man.

Grimey
05-03-2007, 02:51 PM

lookin huge...the vein in your head makes you look mean

veins dont like to show on me for some reason...even when i was skinnier

Unreal
05-04-2007, 05:05 PM
I wonder if I should post my Halloween pictures of me squatting in drag. Doesn't get much more intense then that. :)

TwiloMike
05-05-2007, 07:14 PM
I wonder if I should post my Halloween pictures of me squatting in drag. Doesn't get much more intense then that. :)

Oooohhhh... That would be great. I forget, did you squat in the fuzzy slippers or did you put sneakers on for that?

Con
05-06-2007, 06:04 PM
Lol, some of the pics in here are awesome.

Unreal, you should definately post them shots, just make sure you are covered up. If i remember some of those halloween shots were a bit "promiscuous".

PS: TM is having too much fun with this thread.

Relentless
05-07-2007, 09:30 AM
Hey mods, do you think a scanned photo from a newspaper would be high enough quality? There's a good pic of me benching in a competition that got on the front page of a local paper, but I'm wondering if that might not be too grainy.

Scan it and we'll see.
You might also contact the paper for the original pic...

Jordanbcool
05-08-2007, 09:53 AM
Some pretty good shots.

I think the winner would be someone posting a very heavy ATF or parallel squat. Deads are hard too but since most people have posted them I still want to see a nice squat one. Where the shot is looking in the mirror and your face is blood red from the strain. Also, actually putting on some heavy weight to bend the bar would put a nice touch to it. You can strain with a 225 squat (which is respectable) but it adds so much more power with 4-5 plates per side bending the bar.

So far I really like the black and white one where he's standing there. Kinda looks like the animal thing with the empty gym. I also liked a couple of the dead lifts.

Sidior
05-08-2007, 03:55 PM
Some pretty good shots.

I think the winner would be someone posting a very heavy ATF or parallel squat. Deads are hard too but since most people have posted them I still want to see a nice squat one. Where the shot is looking in the mirror and your face is blood red from the strain. Also, actually putting on some heavy weight to bend the bar would put a nice touch to it. You can strain with a 225 squat (which is respectable) but it adds so much more power with 4-5 plates per side bending the bar.

So far I really like the black and white one where he's standing there. Kinda looks like the animal thing with the empty gym. I also liked a couple of the dead lifts.
There ya go babycakes..

My entry, coming out of the hole squatting a few weeks ago. You can't see the weight but this was 405x3.

edit: I dont know how to make it appear without it being a link.

Relentless
05-09-2007, 05:52 AM

I disagree. As I mentioned in the first post, this is NOT about lifting heavy weights. This is about intensity.

Intensity = heavy to many people

But for the purposes of this contest the amount of weight lifted is irrelevant. You could have just finished a set of curls or a killer GPP workout and be drenched with sweat and shaking and that might be the winning pic.

Guido
05-09-2007, 09:08 AM
Here is one of me at my latest meet, benching 396 (even though you can't see the weight) to set a new PR. As you can see, I was feeling "intense".

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/ryan1171/Bench396.jpg

Lones Green
05-10-2007, 12:12 AM
There ya go babycakes..

My entry, coming out of the hole squatting a few weeks ago. You can't see the weight but this was 405x3.

nice. i'm going to try to beat this, somehow. im set on doing a squat one.

Jordanbcool
05-10-2007, 07:21 AM
I disagree. As I mentioned in the first post, this is NOT about lifting heavy weights. This is about intensity.

Intensity = heavy to many people

But for the purposes of this contest the amount of weight lifted is irrelevant. You could have just finished a set of curls or a killer GPP workout and be drenched with sweat and shaking and that might be the winning pic.

It still adds a nice touch! Mr. picky!

Jordanbcool
05-10-2007, 07:22 AM
There ya go babycakes..

You're about to drop the biggest load. haha. Good pic.

Bohizzle
05-10-2007, 03:51 PM
some awesome pics in here, gunna be a close finish i think!

Andrew

Relentless
05-11-2007, 09:16 AM
It still adds a nice touch! Mr. picky!

I am being the opposite of picky. I'm trying to be more INCLUSIVE of what people can submit so this doesn't turn into a powerlifting picture competition.

Sensei
05-12-2007, 06:55 PM
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a178/johnnymnemonic/5a4a79e7.jpg

Clifford Gillmore
05-13-2007, 03:47 AM
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d122/stiff10k/P51100762.jpg

getfit
05-13-2007, 04:02 AM
oh! nice on Risk!

I like Sensei's as well.

TwiloMike
05-13-2007, 08:57 AM
Oh wow, Risk is actually giving Guido's first entry a good challenge! So far those two are by far my favorites.

SkeetSkeet18
05-14-2007, 02:06 AM
In tribute to favoring risks I've done this!!

KingJustin
05-14-2007, 07:48 AM

heh, I was going to do something really similar with mine ... except with a less queer quote haha

nice design for sure though

sharkall2003
05-14-2007, 09:15 AM
What? Everyone must be going for the 10lb snowball. Dude, that was INTENSE!

Detard
05-14-2007, 10:08 AM

That completely killed the picture imo.

Guido
05-14-2007, 10:47 AM
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d122/stiff10k/P51100762.jpgAre you pooping on the barbell?

;)

J/K Nice pic.

KingJustin
05-14-2007, 12:08 PM
I reserve the right to declare that this is not my official entry, should I take a real picture.

http://student.uncw.edu/jrm1475/backups/kickbacks.gif

SkeetSkeet18
05-14-2007, 12:23 PM
lol, looks like a NIKE poster of some sorts...

Jordanbcool
05-14-2007, 02:09 PM
I reserve the right to declare that this is not my official entry, should I take a real picture.

LMAO I seriously laughed out loud when I saw this..

INTENSE!

Sensei
05-14-2007, 02:39 PM

Wow. You win.

TommyBoy
05-14-2007, 02:45 PM
Wow. You win.

I second this...LMFAO!!!!....I just spat my shake all over the keyboard.

Stumprrp
05-14-2007, 03:14 PM
Rofl at that picture, here is mine..

Chubrock
05-14-2007, 07:09 PM

You got style man, serious style.

Clifford Gillmore
05-15-2007, 05:00 AM
Are you pooping on the barbell?

;)

J/K Nice pic.

It is only 270+ chains, I have pooped bigger things.

getfit
05-15-2007, 01:27 PM
Please stay on topic guys ok.

redFury
05-15-2007, 02:13 PM
Risk's is my fav thus far

PhilsterT
05-15-2007, 05:53 PM
KingJustin all the way.

JustinF
05-15-2007, 09:29 PM
It was a while ago, but it was intense!

http://images21.fotki.com/v832/photos/7/75073/4292665/225_2-vi.jpg

KingJustin
05-15-2007, 10:14 PM
It was a while ago, but it was intense!

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8972&d=1064274735

Jesus dude. All jokes about biceps and curling aside, that's a really strong lift.

getfit
05-16-2007, 02:16 AM
Jesus dude. All jokes about biceps and curling aside, that's a really strong lift.

yep.It says it all in his sig ;)

muscle chic
05-16-2007, 09:23 AM
Hey Get Fit !! Where's your pic!! Lets get some chics in here. I'll post mine towards the end of my cut.

getfit
05-16-2007, 10:01 AM
I haven't gotten around to any pics lately AT ALL!

haven't thought about it really I might take some.Maybe even some artsy ones :D

JustinF
05-16-2007, 10:51 AM

:D Thanks. The comments about curl jockey's don't bother me, I'm a self-proclaimed curl jockey, and proud of it. :ninja: !!

Cirino83
05-16-2007, 12:07 PM
^^ Curl jockey or not...curling 200lbs + bar is strong as hell.

Lones Green
05-16-2007, 06:46 PM
Rofl at that picture, here is mine..

nice stump...im hoping i can get some peices of my GPP backyard put together this weekend, maybe i'll take some pics of that instead of squats...i have like 15 days, should be enough time.

Blanche_Soprano
05-17-2007, 12:20 AM
This is me, trying to move a huge snowball.

That is some pretty intense snow removal.

sharkall2003
05-17-2007, 07:27 AM
That is some pretty intense snow removal.

You're telling me. Here in Wisconsin it snows precipitant that large.

Blanche_Soprano
05-17-2007, 11:00 AM
You're telling me. Here in Wisconsin it snows precipitant that large.

Wow, that's a whole snowflake? Where I used to go to school in michigan, we would get tons of snow. We had a full on blizzard this year. Plus I've been up to northern wisconsin before during winter before. So, I know anything is possible.

Talking_God
05-17-2007, 05:03 PM
****, just in Kenosha, which is way south WI as you probably know Blanche & Shark it blizzarded twice really bad, and we had some other really bad snow. One of them at the end of April. I miss New Mexico..

To say something on topic..tricep kickback picture FTW.

WORLD
05-17-2007, 05:17 PM
Recently, me at rep 5 with 385, lol

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u161/kephman/Deadlift-385b-05042007.jpg

That's a sweet little set up you got there...

Blanche_Soprano
05-17-2007, 09:01 PM
****, just in Kenosha, which is way south WI as you probably know Blanche & Shark it blizzarded twice really bad, and we had some other really bad snow. One of them at the end of April. I miss New Mexico..

To say something on topic..tricep kickback picture FTW.

I live pretty close to Kenosha! You should know what a great workout the snow provides. Let's see some more intense snow removal pictures!

Future
05-18-2007, 06:46 AM
Here I did dips with 200 lbs plus my bodyweight. That was awesome!!!

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w86/shawnbellon/FuturearmdayMay62007003_0001.jpg

_1c3seb4lek Video for my proof. :thumbup:

getfit
05-18-2007, 06:56 AM
^Omg you're teh huge! nice.

Rock Steady
05-18-2007, 07:47 AM

Video for my proof. :thumbup:

I'm speechless... for a few different reasons. Interesting.

razorcut
05-18-2007, 12:25 PM
Nice work on the dips.

stepto180
05-18-2007, 12:48 PM
I dont know how to enter this big...will some one do it for me??

but any ways this was me my last year of highschool my best ever hurdle race 15.8 I beleive(i was alright)...i know i know its not lifting but this is what I thought of when I read the rules

this was one of my most memorable ever track meets because it was all about team...my team took first place in the shuttle hurdle race, and the team pole vault,shot put and discus relays(consisting of me and my sister) all won and got the stadium and state records

getfit
05-18-2007, 12:58 PM
I dont know how to enter this big...will some one do it for me??

but any ways this was me my last year of highschool my best ever hurdle race 15.8 I beleive(i was alright)...i know i know its not lifting but this is what I thought of when I read the rules

this was one of my most memorable ever track meets because it was all about team...my team took first place in the shuttle hurdle race, and the team pole vault,shot put and discus relays(consisting of me and my sister) all won and got the stadium and state records
that's a great accomplishment

sharkall2003
05-18-2007, 01:27 PM
Wow, that's a whole snowflake? Where I used to go to school in michigan, we would get tons of snow. We had a full on blizzard this year. Plus I've been up to northern wisconsin before during winter before. So, I know anything is possible.

Hahaha, that would be funny if it really was that big. I used to live in Marquette, Michigan and they get upwards of 250 inches per winter. It's crazy up there.

thalakos84
05-18-2007, 02:46 PM
http://a898.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/22/l_32bfd9e58a2c1600e5bac2d366943ba9.jpg

Rock Steady
05-19-2007, 09:42 AM
Nice.

getfit
05-19-2007, 10:08 AM
http://a898.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/22/l_32bfd9e58a2c1600e5bac2d366943ba9.jpg

Nice one!

tdotteg
05-19-2007, 02:03 PM
wow there's a lot of intensity up in hurr!

Future u're a monster :bow:

samj
05-19-2007, 04:07 PM
obviously not an entry bad quality but just showing my intensity

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x41/sj656/Picture237.jpg

Lones Green
05-22-2007, 05:02 PM
here is my pic for kicks, my real entry i'll have thursday night.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v309/xshewastragedyx/squat.jpg

INTENSE!!!

Phenom
05-22-2007, 06:44 PM

:thumbup:

Squat rack curls...even more awesome.

Detard
05-24-2007, 04:22 PM
after 475 top end work

http://img486.imageshack.us/img486/8021/intenseff9.jpg

getfit
05-24-2007, 04:32 PM
oh! everyones getting very artsy ;)

Detard
05-24-2007, 04:41 PM
Heres another which could be thought of as intense because there is so much weight the bar is bending. Just a change of pace from all the lifting oriented photos.

http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/5048/barbendhb6.jpg

McVein
05-24-2007, 05:27 PM
nice detard, very nice.

TwiloMike
05-25-2007, 06:22 AM
nice detard, very nice.

x2 but without the Irish accent. :windup:

McVein
05-25-2007, 04:10 PM
I actually type in an american accent, iuf there was more irish members, i could let fly with the dublin slang, wah.

Sensei
05-26-2007, 07:45 AM
Why is there only one contest in the contest forum?

RedSpikeyThing
05-26-2007, 09:04 AM
Why is there only one contest in the contest forum?

because YOU didn't put your 315 for reps challenge in here :p

Sensei
05-28-2007, 06:26 AM
The last time I tried to put a contest in this forum, a pop-up appeared saying that the thread was hovering in cyberspace awaiting mod approval. Apparently, it has since been lost... Anywho, I don'ttry now and I can't move threads, soooo....

Beast
05-28-2007, 11:20 PM
Squat rack curls...even more awesome.
Yeah, but would you have the cojones to ask him to move?

05-29-2007, 01:45 AM
heres one from my show last year -i couldnt get the one i wanted of me to load of me throwing the shot put so this will have to do

Built
05-29-2007, 01:49 AM
Ooooh, very nice 8.8!

getfit
05-29-2007, 02:14 AM
heres one from my show last year -i couldnt get the one i wanted of me to load of me throwing the show put so this will have to do

Great shot!

Clifford Gillmore
05-29-2007, 05:08 AM
heres one from my show last year -i couldnt get the one i wanted of me to load of me throwing the show put so this will have to do

Great shot 8.8! Nice looking tan.

Relentless
05-29-2007, 06:37 AM
The last time I tried to put a contest in this forum, a pop-up appeared saying that the thread was hovering in cyberspace awaiting mod approval. Apparently, it has since been lost... Anywho, I don'ttry now and I can't move threads, soooo....

I think I've fixed it. I didn't realize that it somehow was under moderation because *I* could see it. Carry on.

Chubrock
05-29-2007, 05:55 PM
Alright unless everybody thinks I should keep the Zercher Squat photo, this will be my entry.

http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/5/14819520616.jpg

getfit
05-29-2007, 06:03 PM
Alright unless everybody thinks I should keep the Zercher Squat photo, this will be my entry.

http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/5/14819520616.jpg

oh great shot Chu!

Chubrock
05-29-2007, 06:08 PM
Appreciate it. Not sure if anybody will be able to tell, but I had to break out the old At Large shirt from that picture. Ya'll remember the belly shirts we used to get haha.

Clifford Gillmore
05-30-2007, 04:44 AM
Nice shot chubs! Need a touch of vomit on the floor or something though.

Chubrock
05-30-2007, 06:04 AM
Hahaha shoulda got my nose bleeding.

tdotteg
05-30-2007, 06:42 AM
:eek: I see your undarwearz!! eww

Jk

Nice shot :D

Chubrock
05-30-2007, 06:52 AM
:eek: I see your undarwearz!! eww

Jk

Nice shot :D

I thought about going in and blacking it out, but never got around to it. Figured if At Large liked the shot that they could put a bit of black over the edge of my boxers.

ericg
05-31-2007, 12:02 PM
Appreciate it. Not sure if anybody will be able to tell, but I had to break out the old At Large shirt from that picture. Ya'll remember the belly shirts we used to get haha.

I have a few of those! I remember when I first met Anthony he was wearing this shirt and it fit perfect, go figure.

I dont think you are quite parallel chubs. Nice shot.

Chubrock
05-31-2007, 12:23 PM
Hahaha yea you're right. I should've squatted lower.

Guido
05-31-2007, 09:03 PM
So is this contest over now? I wanna vote!

Chubrock
06-01-2007, 05:52 AM
Is it time for me to start talking about cleaning up the street and kissing babies and all that?