PDA

View Full Version : Need Some Help

OsaBoy5
04-19-2007, 05:08 PM
I was directed to this site by a person from At Large Nutrition. I see that its informative forum. Ive read plenty of articles about weight gain, but most contradict the other. Im just asking a for a little adivce on how to on some much needed weight, im currently 6'5, 185 (thin, but not skinny). I read the article on gaining 15 pounds in a months, it seems like it can happen with hard training, but what should one eat to pack on the pounds, any reply will be helpful-Myles

Mr. D
04-19-2007, 05:18 PM
http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=65848

You have LOTS of room to grow and your gains should be fairly lean at your current height and weight.

OsaBoy5
04-19-2007, 05:53 PM
I was told to eat mores Carls Jr, and eat pasta and I would be fine, guess i was lied to :/, how should the lean meat be cooked, my elder purchased me this weight gainer called suplimed so im gonna start taking that, i will probally order the ETS, heard plenty of good reviews about it. Ive read the gain 15 pounds in 1 month, but i dont have access to some of those machines such as the leg press, i just bought a rockfit 435 bench set, it comes with squats, incline/flat bench, with a lat attachment, what exercises should i do with that

OsaBoy5
04-19-2007, 05:56 PM
Also, i was told to train like an endurance athlete with an emphasis on upper body strength, all my training is supposed to gear me up for the armys 18x program, SF recruit, any ideas for that type of training???