PDA

View Full Version : Comment on my breakfast

Albertz
04-19-2007, 06:04 PM
Hey guys, im doing wbb1...Still trying to get my diet correct, almost there but. What you guys think of my breakfast?. Any comments, ideas welcome.

Breakfast - 1cup skinny milk, 1 cup wholegrain cereal, 1 slice wholemeal toast, 1 sclice 97% fatfree cheese, 1 boiled egg, 2 boiled egg whites

Cals 448
Fat - 8.1g
Sat.Fat - 2.3g
Chol. - 229mg
Prot. - 36.4g
Carb. - 53g
Sugar - 17.5g
Fibre - 5.7g
Sod. - 890mg

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
04-19-2007, 06:05 PM
Are you on a bulk or cut? That's a tiny breakfast.

Albertz
04-19-2007, 06:08 PM
Im am trying to loose weight and gain muscle. So i am not sure if that is a bulk or cut.

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
04-19-2007, 06:11 PM
You're going to have an incredibly hard time burning fat and gaining muscle. You should choose to either gain muscle on a bulk and cut the fat later on a cut...or cut the fat now and gain muscle later.

If you're going to try and burn fat and gain some muscle, what you're doing is most likely not going to work. If you want to go that route you should try the Ultimate Diet 2.0 by Lyle McDonald.

What is your age, height, weight, and estimated body fat percentage? What are your stats? What's your lifting experience? What are you goals?

And the grammar Nazi in me would like to inform you that it's "lose", not "loose". :read:

time2grown06
04-19-2007, 06:36 PM
Scarz, the sentence nazi in me would like to inform you that your first sentence doesn't make sense. I think you meant "time" instead of "to".
Just having fun...

Freakish
04-19-2007, 06:55 PM
its a very clean breakfast - lots of good carbs/prot/some fats. what i think you are aiming at doing sounds like body recomposition - which is incredibly hard to achieve in one swoop.

would need to know more about your current state to offer any real advice. but looks like youre stepping in the right direction by overhauling your diet. youll see gains SO much quicker - during a bulk(increasing your caloric intake above your main. cals) or cut(decreasing your caloric intake below your main. cals) - if you keep a rigid diet in line with what you are trying to accomplish.

built is a good person to look at, shes knowledgable, read up on what she has written.

Albertz
04-19-2007, 07:04 PM
Okay, i am 21, 5'7, 83kg and about 20 -25% body fat. My goal is to 'lose' :)weight. I dont no exacltly what you mean by stats, but if you mean how much you can bench i can bench 50kg at the moment, deadlift 50kgs, squat 40kgs, thats nothing compared to you guys hahah :), BUT ill get there, one day. I have not been focusing on lifting for a while because my main focus was to lose weight, which i lost about 40kg, however i did do some lifting during workouts, but not very focused. I think i am at the stage where i need to gain muscle in order to lose that extra flab, and get big. My ideal weight will be 75kg and lean muscle.

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
04-19-2007, 07:09 PM
Scarz, the sentence nazi in me would like to inform you that your first sentence doesn't make sense. I think you meant "time" instead of "to".
Just having fun...Wow. That's not even a typo...it's just a completely different word. :confused: I should type slower.

Mr. D
04-19-2007, 08:26 PM
ahh good ole albertz. Deja vu.

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=91328

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=92593

As for your breakfast, unless you are a cut or eating every 2 hours strictly thats a pretty light breakfast. However the contents of it do look good.

Albertz
04-19-2007, 08:48 PM
Hey Mr. D. Thanks for you advise.

What do you mean Deja vu?. This is totally different dude. Those were workout ones man, this is my diet.

Shouji
04-19-2007, 08:56 PM
How about me. I'm 16, 5'8, 145-148 pounds (fluxuates alot). I usually just eat about 5 or 6 scrammbled eggs with a cup of 2% milk. I must say thats alot to me, but I can force it if I must, just need your approval.

EDIT: Also, i'm still a noob at this. About how many calories would I need to eat per day to gain weight. Was there a formula to it to calculate how many calories you need to eat to gain?

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
04-19-2007, 09:45 PM
Also, i'm still a noob at this. About how many calories would I need to eat per day to gain weight. Was there a formula to it to calculate how many calories you need to eat to gain?http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=46565