PDA

View Full Version : Best thing that EVER happened to dieters!!

DrnkMnky
04-20-2007, 10:40 AM
Cutting can be a pain for alot of people. Although, I can stick to a strict diet, I find that I have more cheat meals than I probably should. But, Healthy Cheat Foods has helped me immensely from straying, and have allowed me to keep on track.

Here is some info on the products they offer:

Pancake Mix
Each serving is 5 pancakes and contains 40 g protein, 40 g carbs, 10 g fiber, and 10 g fats for a 40/40/20 breakdown.

Ingrediants:
Whey Protein Isolate, Brown Rice Flour, Steel Cut Oats, Barley Flour, Oat Flour, Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten, Vital Wheat Gluten, Milled Flax Seed, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Sucralose

These taste absolutely amazing with a great nutritional profile. I eat these everyday with sugar free syrup or jam.

PB Cookie Mix
For these 2 cookies equal 9 g protien and carbs and 2 g fats for 40/40/20.

Ingrediants:
WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE, BROWN RICE FLOUR, , BARLEY FLOUR, OAT FLOUR, HYDROLIZED WHEAT GLUTEN, VITAL WHEAT GLUTEN, MILLED FLAX SEED, DEFATTED PEANUT FLOUR, STEEL CUT OATS, SUCRALOSE

I eat these alot at work, because they are convenient and a better profile than any protein bar.

:thumbup:

manowar669
04-20-2007, 10:47 AM
Built's recipe, here http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=76225.
Cheaper, great breakdown, tasty, you probably already have the stuff to make them.:thumbup:

DrnkMnky
04-20-2007, 11:31 AM
Cheaper, great breakdown, tasty, you probably already have the stuff to make them.:thumbup:

Looks good, but I prefer to buy it already premixed, just add water. More convenient for me.

And the HCF pancakes have 16 servings for only 22.50, it couldn't to that much cheaper.

manowar669
04-20-2007, 11:54 AM
And the HCF pancakes have 16 servings for only 22.50, it couldn't to that much cheaper.

Probably be about $2.50 for 16 servings with Built's recipe, and it only takes a minute to throw it together in a blender (I don't bother with the date, and I put in a dash of cinnamon and vanilla). I'm not arguing with ya, those pancakes do look good, just trying to save you some money.

DrnkMnky
04-20-2007, 12:04 PM
Probably be about $2.50 for 16 servings with Built's recipe, and it only takes a minute to throw it together in a blender (I don't bother with the date, and I put in a dash of cinnamon and vanilla). I'm not arguing with ya, those pancakes do look good, just trying to save you some money.

I understand, and Built's recipe looks great. But, the HCF pancakes are under 1.50 per serving and you get 400 calories, 40 g protein, 40 g carbs from complex carbs and fiber, and 10 g fats from flax. And it's premixed, takes about 10 min from start to eating!

I will make Built's recipe sometime so I can compare taste.;)

manowar669
04-22-2007, 04:28 AM
Homemade ones are about 50/50 protein/carbs. Put peanut butter on/in them if you need/want some decent fat, and take some fish oil, forget the flax. Flax isn't all it's cracked up to be, kinda like green tea. You need a ton of it to get what you need.

getfit
04-22-2007, 04:33 AM
I'm actually going to try those.