PDA

View Full Version : Shakes?????? MRPS???

Jeffreyk
04-23-2007, 05:23 AM
One of my really good bros is competeing in 10 weeks, so he still trying to put on LEAN ff, mass during the last few weeks before he cuts hard. He's asked me a nutrionally shake question and I said I'd find out what the pros do. He NEEDS to take in 3 shakes. He's on the road this month a bit and shakes are his sole source during a couple of imp. times. He needs a good shake for waking up to hold him till his first meal. So a shake at 6am.....then a meal at 8 and 11..........he then needs a good shake or pwo formula for the car......then he needs one as do I prebed.......what products do you reccomend?

Thinking about cytogainer, maybe 2 scoops for his post workout. Would that be better than a half cup oats chopped in his shake.???

Prebed? Muscle milk?

Progress
04-23-2007, 08:59 AM
How about milk, whey isolate, a protein blend (such as Nitrean) and olive oil? If you need more carbs then add the oats.

Pre and post workout: whey isolate and dextrose.

Slim Schaedle
04-23-2007, 09:14 AM
Look up one of BCC's pre-contest journals. His diet was entirely liquid.

Wait, he's 10 weeks out and trying to put on lean mass? Good luck with that.

04-23-2007, 09:35 AM
Wait, he's 10 weeks out and trying to put on lean mass? Good luck with that.

yea thats what i was thinking

Jeffreyk
04-23-2007, 11:46 AM
No, it's UP UNTIL 10 weeks...hes still lean bulking now...prob. for 10 more weeks........

BCC is a beast....he swore by cytogainer.....I have 3 tubs of whey left, then I'm all over it....

For now, myoplex MRP? Oats? Or Rice Cakes as my carb source with 50g of whey.....meal wont be for 2 hours post.....

Alex.V
04-23-2007, 01:09 PM
I like oats, man. With that many shakes, stomach's going to be doing REAL nasty things without some fiber.

04-23-2007, 02:27 PM
No, it's UP UNTIL 10 weeks...hes still lean bulking now...prob. for 10 more weeks........

oh okay thanks for clearing that up!

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
04-23-2007, 02:53 PM
Why do you use a million question marks in your thread titles?????????? :scratch:

Jeffreyk
04-23-2007, 03:51 PM
ok.....cyto seems like the way to go, but I need to get rid of this whey FIRST.....maybe I could use this as a log, please critique....each day i'll try something new and see how I feel...that's my current prob......just feel like total piss postowrkout and esp. after.
Day #1 Trained chest/abs no cardio
Length - 90 mins

Preworkout 3/4ths cup oats
6oz chx
1 hour pre

15min pre
superpump 1 scoop
1 bottle super redline

train

PW FORMULA
1.5 SCOOPS WHEY - 40G PRO
SHAKE:
1/4TH PACKET SF PUDDING MIX - 10 CARBS

3 CUPS SQUASH = 30G CARBS
BROCOLLI, SPINNACH, ETC - 10G CARBS

feeling bloated as all hell 3 packets of stevia, pudding mix, 2 squirts sf vanila syrup - feels like i'm sitting on a ball, so bloated

**wanted to get rid of leftovers - tomorrow will try either rice cakes or oats**