PDA

View Full Version : Nitrean Praise

Noxon
04-25-2007, 09:24 PM
Well, I just e-mailed Chris and then noticed that there is a public forum where I can share my joy with the world.

I've been chugging cardboard, as I put it in the e-mail, for about ten years now. I heard a lot of good things about AtLarge's products and figured I'd give it a shot. I am ecstatic, to say the least. Nitrean is the single best protein shake I have ever used. Ever. Far and away. I actually like the taste. I like it so much that I made my little sister try some without telling her what it was. She liked it, too. That's God's honest truth right there.

I have absolutely no bones about recommending this product to ANYONE who uses protein supplements. I have mixed it six times now with only a spoon and never gotten a floater! It's never been easier for me to get the protein intake I need. I am absolutely f**king thrilled!!!

Thanks go to AtLarge for making such a fine product, and I also think it's really cool that they're visible and involved in the lifting community. It is worth mentioning that they shipped the product within 3 hours of my order being placed (I placed it around 3 AM, it shipped at 6:30 AM!). They were also very polite, and even wrote "Thank you!" on my invoice. I would rank this company an A+ in every respect. I am so glad to have found a supplement company that is worthy of my business.

I also bought some Creatine 500, and it is similarly superb. Granted, this is less notable, but it is worth mentioning that their creatine is as fine as it comes and priced very reasonably to boot!

That's all I've got to say.... Thanks again, AtLarge! I said it in the e-mail and I'll say it again: You've gained a customer for life.

Laters..

- Rob

Edit: I'd just like to add that I suffered a severe knee injury (Torn ACL and MCL, and damage to my PCL... =[ I was laid up until this past January.) while training my kickboxing last summer and still experience pretty nasty joint pain, so I plan on giving ETS a shot as soon as I've got a little extra cash to throw at it. After this first experience, I really feel like I can't go wrong.

Joe Black
04-26-2007, 12:36 AM
Awesome, thanks for the feedback Rob.

Would you mind if we used this as a testimonial on our website?

Noxon
04-26-2007, 02:04 AM
By all means ^^

Man... I just read my post... I sure was feeling enthusiastic! I had just got done doing heavy deadlifts (Okay, heavy is all relative... I'm still recovering from the knee injury) and chugging down some Choco Nitrean and I was pumped. Hahaha.

What can I say, the product really is everything people say it is. It tastes great, mixes easy... I've been forcing down crappy protein supplements forever now. It's just nice for my taste buds to enjoy what my mind knows is healthy. I feel so damn liberated.