PDA

View Full Version : Sebi's training

Pages : 1 [2]

Sebi
05-31-2002, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by JohnnyAutoParts
Hey I checked out your last pic--looking good! Quick question: Is it the photo, or are your legs a lot longer relative to your upper body? I am sorta the same way...it think it has its advantages, because you are trying to pack upper body muscle into a smaller area--making less muscle look like more! tahnks, i too think that my legs are long. but my goal is to have balance between upper and lower body, so i have to keep focused on my legs anyway. just now i've split my leg day.

Sebi
05-31-2002, 07:10 AM
yesterday's happenings:

back from eye doc (new one), took blood, seems to be worried a bit. certainly no workout for a few days.
and one of my theeth split

today's happenings:

went to dentist, he had me for an hour as guest. must have been tireing for him as well. tomorrow i have some lessons, so i better go to bed now.

hope this report made you feel better about your health at least.

good night

btw you are invited to have the 300th reply in my journal. lol

pr3
05-31-2002, 02:53 PM
YEAH!!! I got the 300th post!!!! You knew it would be me!

I've never won anything before...thank you!

Anyway, sorry to hear about your medical troubles. What kind of infection do you have? And how in the hell did your teeth split?

Ihope you get back to health. I miss your daily updates.

I've been suffering from sinus cold. I'm not sure also why I feel tired all the time and get headaches, but that may be due to lack of sleep. Well, enuf about my own issues.

Get yourself back into excellent health!:)

Sebi
06-01-2002, 01:57 AM
thanks carlos,

i hope to be able to hit the gym next week

about your headache, i had the same i guess. that was the time, when i had way too much to do, and couldn't get enough sleep. my advise would be more sleep. hope you too get better soon.

Sebi
06-03-2002, 09:11 AM
have been to the doc again. asked him about training, and he said, that i shoud be happy not sending me to hospital :eek:, so no training this week eighter.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :cry:

now i really do hate the previous bogus doctor. :whip:

anyway we had a trip with to a near castle on sunday. was really good, enjoyed ourselves.

here a pic

Sebi
06-03-2002, 09:15 AM
hehe... one more

Sebi
06-03-2002, 09:19 AM
here is the reason of the trip

Sebi
06-03-2002, 09:24 AM
and a last one :)

Sebi
06-04-2002, 11:07 AM
nothing much to update

just can't wait until i can go to the gym again

pr3
06-04-2002, 11:30 AM
Hey Sebi,

I hate taking off from the gym, or rather, being forced not to go. Hey, you can still do some abs at home. Nice photos too. You look huge. So much for not working out, huh?:D

By the way, do you use any lotion to tan? And how often you go?

The_Chicken_Daddy
06-06-2002, 08:13 AM
Great back shot in your avatar Sebi. :)

How you enjoying the world cup so far?

Sebi
07-05-2002, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by The_Chicken_Daddy
Great back shot in your avatar Sebi. :)

How you enjoying the world cup so far?

Thanks, CD.

I watched the games on TV. A shame isn't it.

Sebi
07-05-2002, 07:20 AM
OK here we go again.

I'm back to the gym, started this week. Still not in full health though. Well, what of it.

Did back on Tuesday, chest on Thursday, and legs today. It's really great to be back.

rookiebldr
07-05-2002, 09:33 AM
Good to see your back again.

Sebi
07-05-2002, 10:57 AM
Thanks rookie.

I'm leaving though.

Cheers.

rookiebldr
07-05-2002, 11:02 AM
:scratch: Leaving for good or on holidays or ... I found a thread in Chat that answered my own question. Good luck Sebi. Will be nice to your progress when you get back.

JT