PDA

View Full Version : New to WBB - Critiques / Advice?

Hunter
04-29-2007, 05:41 PM
New WBB member here - been checking in on the board from time to time for the past six months and finally decided to join. Former runner and decided two months ago that I wanted to get big. Currently at 6'1 and 195# and hoping to gain 25# of muscle over the next year or two (and then see about getting another 20-25# after that). I've been bulking for the past month and started lifting heavy (for me) at the gym (will post routine separately). Hoping to keep things going for another month and then change things up a bit so my routine doesnt get stagnant. Check the photo and let me know if you have any advice / critiques etc. Thanks folks.

theJamAbides
04-29-2007, 06:23 PM
Dude, you look just like me when I first started. Man, all I did was eat at maintenance, and eat clean. I lifted heavy, used WBB1 as my routine (Still am using it), and I'm seeing phenomenal results, in both strength, and body composition.

You have awesome potential. I'd say, since you look alot like my build, that you are right around 15-16% BF, but I'm no expert in that... Just using me as a guide.

rookiebldr
04-29-2007, 06:44 PM
Looking good. Keep up the lifting, you should grow pretty fast with that base you have already.