PDA

View Full Version : Vegetables on a PSMF diet

BFGUITAR
05-02-2007, 03:58 PM
Im starting my PSMF diet tommorow and I wanted to know what kinds of vegetables im allowed to eat.

All I know im aloud to eat include cucmbers (ill be eating alot of this), brocolli (hate the stuff when not cooked) and cauliflower (same as brocolli).

Are peppers in general ok? Bell peppers... spicy peppers...

ArchAngel777
05-02-2007, 04:44 PM
Im starting my PSMF diet tommorow and I wanted to know what kinds of vegetables im allowed to eat.

All I know im aloud to eat include cucmbers (ill be eating alot of this), brocolli (hate the stuff when not cooked) and cauliflower (same as brocolli).

Are peppers in general ok? Bell peppers... spicy peppers...

Anything green for the most part... But between you and me, even if you eat carrots, or other veggies, it won't make much of a difference. Sure, you might set yourself back 2% on fat loss, but really, isn't that negligable? Veggies fill you up, low cals...

TheGimp
05-02-2007, 05:12 PM
I like to eat pickled onions and garlic on PSMF/UD2.0. They're very flavourful and very low cal/carb if you get them in plain ol' vinegar rather than with added sugar. Just try to avoid getting so hungry that you start drinking the vinegar from the jar - I've done that once or twice.

Built
05-02-2007, 05:16 PM
Pickled onions, garlic, and keto-breath.

So, have you been single for very long, Gimp?

TheGimp
05-03-2007, 02:24 AM
Pickled onions, garlic, and keto-breath.

So, have you been single for very long, Gimp?

If you'd been reading my journal, you'd know how ironic that question is :)