PDA

View Full Version : An unbiased opinion: For those who are skeptical about the constant praise

Dman
05-03-2007, 10:17 AM
Before placing my first order, I was rather skeptical about AtLarge. I sort of got the sense that everyone on this MB was somewhat brainwashed because people had only positive things to say about AtLarge (aside from the post on the turbo shaker). I decided to test the company out and see if it was all it was hyped up to be. After recieving my Nitrean, I immediately sat down to write this email because I have never delt with a company as efficient, proud, and perfect as AtLarge.

Dear At Large Nutrition,

I would like to thank you for truly catering to all of my needs as a customer; the service was absolutely perfect and the product is unparalled by any other company. Like most other prominent supplement companies, AtLarge shipped me a high quality product within hours of my order. However, what separates AtLarge from the other companies is the genuine care and support about both their customers and products. I requested a few samples of Opticen and ETS so that I could test out the results, taste, etc. Instead of making me pay extra for only a few samples, AtLarge sent me 52 pills and several servings of Opticen. Not only does this show the importance of customer service to the guys at AtLarge, it also shows that they truly believe in their supplements which they are confident will work. No other company can compare to AtLarge and I urge anyone in need of supplements to make at least one order. After hearing nothing but good reviews about AtLarge I felt obligated to give it a shot and now I can confidently say that I will never purchase my protein and other supplements from any other company!

Thank you very much,

Doug

Edit: I will post a product review in the next week or so

chris mason
05-03-2007, 02:55 PM
Awesome! Thank you sir!

Chris

deeder
05-04-2007, 12:02 AM
Haha, so you still have no idea if ALN is all it's hyped up to be? You're just happy you got some free stuff.... ;)

The product review would have convinced more people :p

Unreal
05-04-2007, 10:39 AM
My only thing I would note is I don't know if you'll see a huge difference from ETS with only 6 days worth. I find it takes several days of taking it before I notice the effects, so by the time it kicks in you will probably be out of it and may not notice the great results.

malkore
05-04-2007, 11:24 AM
Well if he was taking no vitamin complex to start with, or a really crappy one, then some of the ingredients in ETS could make a slight difference in a week.

but I agree it could easily be in his head too.
either way Atlarge is good stuff, good people. I got a medium sized order arriving today with a free t-shirt. woot

Dman
05-06-2007, 10:51 AM
The Nitrean tastes pretty good. It's a lot better than Muscle Milk, but doesnt taste as good as the GNC Chocolate Whey. Nonetheless, the good taste and amazing customer service is more than enough to make me buy more from At Large

chris mason
05-06-2007, 04:13 PM
The Nitrean tastes pretty good. It's a lot better than Muscle Milk, but doesnt taste as good as the GNC Chocolate Whey. Nonetheless, the good taste and amazing customer service is more than enough to make me buy more from At Large

Thank you! You will find Nitrean will work better for you than the other proteins you mentioned as well.