PDA

View Full Version : George foreman grill

tomv
05-03-2007, 04:46 PM
G'day guys and gals,

Firstly thanks for reading and all opinions and information that if offered. I've recently got a new whizzbang superduper George Foreman Grill and of course (as is the products claim to fame) the fat drips off meats and such.

Should I even bother to measure this fat if I want to look at macros or just be happy that it's gone and keep the original macros as was raw?

Albertz
05-03-2007, 07:13 PM
Ive got one as well...
This is what i do...
If it is meat, i.e - Chicken/beef/lamb i tend to let the fat drip because the meat naturaly already has fat on it.

Fish - i tend to wrap it up with non-stick foil so the fish can cook in its naturall oil...

Holto
05-04-2007, 09:42 AM
G'day guys and gals,

Firstly thanks for reading and all opinions and information that if offered. I've recently got a new whizzbang superduper George Foreman Grill and of course (as is the products claim to fame) the fat drips off meats and such.

Should I even bother to measure this fat if I want to look at macros or just be happy that it's gone and keep the original macros as was raw?

It's always worth it to do it once for each type of food you cook on it. Just remember some of the mass in the drip tray is water.