PDA

View Full Version : Nitrean online only?

BFGUITAR
05-04-2007, 12:29 AM
Can I only get this stuff online? I would LOVE to try it but the shipping cost is 20 bucks an my parents would not approve.

I live in Toronto and would like to know if any stores sell the stuff. Ill be heading to Florida in several weeks so are there any stores around Ft. Lauferdale that sell it?

tomv
05-04-2007, 01:15 AM
Shipping cost is about 80 for Australia... I feel your pain =(.

Joe Black
05-04-2007, 01:50 AM
We only sell online at www.atlargenutrition.com

chris mason
05-04-2007, 06:23 AM
If you compare our pricing to include the cost of shipping to products you can get in the store you will find it to be VERY competitive. In fact, if you look for a product of comparable quality (overall quality, our blend of whey, casein, and egg etc.), you will find we are priced less even when the cost of shipping to Canada is considered.

Chris

BFGUITAR
05-04-2007, 10:55 AM
Ha try explaining that to my mother.
She just sees an extra 20 bucks spent on shipping.

Shes also an avid weightlifter (shes one of the people who got me into it, and at one point she benched more than me which was kind of embarresing at the gym). She said shes tryed many different types of protein powder and couldnt stand the texture/taste. I told her that this one got good reviews in the taste category. If its as good as you guys say im sure shell be hooked on it.
I guess I gotta keep nagging her lol

Unreal
05-04-2007, 11:38 AM
Order 3-4 tubs of it that way the shipping gets lower per tub. Plus you want all the flavors to try.

BFGUITAR
05-04-2007, 12:21 PM
Im going to try and give her the money from my account. Its my money she cant tell me what to do exactly :D

malkore
05-04-2007, 12:22 PM
What you gotta remember too, is that by selling direct, rather than through a vendor, Nitrean is less expensive.

AtLarge has to make their profit. If GNC carried Nitrean, GNC then has to make their profit on top of AtLarge.

I agree...order a tub of each flavor, which saves you something like $10, and that'll cover half the shipping.

then you can use a scoop of each, plus a banana, for a banana split Nitrean shake :)

NASAKYCHAIRMAN
05-04-2007, 12:43 PM
Here is an ideal: Have it shipped early to your Florida location.

"BIG WILLIE" J.T. HALL
http://www.myspace.com/bigwillie12345

DarrenEff
05-04-2007, 02:40 PM
I'm sure Chris (sorry if this is uncalled for =P) will be more than happy to send you a sample. I live as east as you can get in Canada and had my doubts about ordering but he was glad to send me a sample of a scoop or 2. I placed my order the day I got the sample.

If I recall, I've only ever paid about $10 for shipping, its customs that kills me. I end up paying about $20-$25 for customs when my my order arrives. (usually 5lb of nitrean + 5lb of opticen).

chris mason
05-04-2007, 02:50 PM
I'm sure Chris (sorry if this is uncalled for =P) will be more than happy to send you a sample. I live as east as you can get in Canada and had my doubts about ordering but he was glad to send me a sample of a scoop or 2. I placed my order the day I got the sample.

If I recall, I've only ever paid about $10 for shipping, its customs that kills me. I end up paying about $20-$25 for customs when my my order arrives. (usually 5lb of nitrean + 5lb of opticen).

We have changed our shipping charges for Canada so that they match the USPS charge.

Chris

Twan
05-06-2007, 12:28 PM
I was going to say ship it to yourself in Florida.