PDA

View Full Version : PSMF or UD2.0...Suggestions please.

Cirino83
05-04-2007, 12:16 PM
I tried searching for a 'comparison' thread but came up empty handed soooo....

Ok I went through a pretty long bulk (from 170ish to about 198.) Bodyfat after bulk was ~14.6...not too bad although all the fat is around my stomach area. Everything else stayed fairly lean for the amount of food I ate. I have been doing a traditional cut for about 5.5 weeks....500 below main, adjust accordingly, blah blah and have been seeing decent results but like most of us, I are very impatient and time is now an issue as the weather is becoming nice. I would really like to get sub 10% and maybe *gasp* see some abs.

What would be my best bet:

A) PSMF and follow it for ~ 2 weeks

or

B) get UD2.0 and follow that until goals are achieved (if possible in short period of time)

Also do you guys notice 'loose' skin around the stomach area after a cut or do I just have zero abdominal muscle lol

Thanks guys.

P.S. feel free to call me a noob and close thread.

BFGUITAR
05-04-2007, 12:33 PM
UD2 is better for leaner individuals. Im around 18% so the PSMF diet would work better for me. Im thinking of trying UD2 afterwards though.

Vapour Trails
05-04-2007, 12:52 PM
Sounds like UD2 would be a better choice. 6-8 weeks should get you where you want to be.

seK
05-04-2007, 12:53 PM
I would begine with PSMF to get the experience of being on such a strict diet then if you feel you can handle UD2 move on to that.

TheGimp
05-04-2007, 12:54 PM
Another vote for UD2.0 here.

Cirino83
05-04-2007, 04:46 PM
Thanks guys. Looks like I have some reading to do this weekend. UD2.0 starts Monday....hopefully (if I understand what the hell I read)

If not happy with results after ~ month I'll goto PSMF.

theJamAbides
05-04-2007, 07:09 PM
Thanks guys. Looks like I have some reading to do this weekend. UD2.0 starts Monday....hopefully (if I understand what the hell I read)

If not happy with results after ~ month I'll goto PSMF.

After reading both diets I think this is a good choice. If you can't stand UD2.0 or it doesn't work well for you, PSMF should get you where you want very quickly. UD2.0 is VERY in depth though so read it through 3 times so you don't miss anything. If you don't do it as described, you will put yourself through hell and achieve nothing.

Again, this is just after my readings of both of the books. I've never done either. But plan on doing the PSMF in 1 week.

TopCat
05-05-2007, 07:56 PM
Yep, going on my 3rd week right now of UD2. The results have been amazing so far. I have without a doubt kept all my strength and have been getting leaner. Although, if you haven't read the book once plan on doing it in another week. It is a very technically diet and you need to plan well or like it was already said, your hard work will get you no where. Have food prepared before each day and an idea of exactly what your going to eat and when.

P.S. first time you do the Monday workout is hell :(

ddegroff
05-06-2007, 02:02 AM
UD2 is a better choice for you.