PDA

View Full Version : Nitor....wow!

malkore
05-05-2007, 01:21 PM
I shall preface this by saying that back in the ephedra hey-day, I used to take original Ripped Fuel daily, the full dose, and it definitely amp'd me up.

I'd also tried Xenedrine (disliked immensely), EAS's Betalene (again, crappy), as well as AtLarge's Thermocin, which I found was close to the old Ripped Fuel but way less jittery.

Got my Nitor yesterday, with a little extra 'disclaimer' from the guys at AtLarge saying I should actually take just 1 the first day, on day two take two 1 cap servings, adn then work up to 2 cap servings, and then a max of two 3cap servings.

Since i had my morning cup of coffee, I waited til lunch to take my 1 Nitor.

WHAT IS IN THIS STUFF?
I'm not jittery, but good lord I am about to bounce off the walls just trying to sit still long enough to type this.

Caffine usually doesn't get to me, but taurine and ephedra based stuff does...is it the 7-Keto complex or am I just that jacked on caffine?

Not complaining at all either. Just really surprised that its that noticable...one cap on a 200lb male.

I'm anxious to see the long term effects on fat loss, and I'll try to post back on this thread from time to time as a 'mini-review'.

I'm gonna go occupy myself for a while :zipit: :clap: :strong:

VikingWarlord
05-05-2007, 01:58 PM
The stuff is great for keeping focus and energy levels up, but watch yourself. I went to full doses and started having frightening massive panic attacks. Stopped taking it at all and they went away.

I'm able to handle 2 cap servings, but any more and it gets scary. Just keep in mind that this stuff is powerful.

malkore
05-05-2007, 03:02 PM
Its not so intense right now.

I'll definitely have to skip coffee while I am trying Nitor out. The label says to, and they aren't joking.

chris mason
05-05-2007, 05:53 PM
I have worked my up to a maxium of 4 capsules, but that is all I can handle. Mike Wolfe can handle the full dose no problem. We definitely recommend everyone start with a very light dose and progress from there.

Chris

gains2385
05-05-2007, 11:01 PM
The stuff is great for keeping focus and energy levels up, but watch yourself. I went to full doses and started having frightening massive panic attacks. Stopped taking it at all and they went away.

I'm able to handle 2 cap servings, but any more and it gets scary. Just keep in mind that this stuff is powerful.

Oh yeah, this stuff is the stuff alright.

Besides not wanting to eat anything at all, I got pretty upset myself. I am only going to take one pill twice a day for a while.

VikingWarlord
05-06-2007, 07:30 AM
Oh yeah, this stuff is the stuff alright.

Besides not wanting to eat anything at all, I got pretty upset myself. I am only going to take one pill twice a day for a while.

From what it seems, if you're doing alright normally, you should be fine. The stuff seems to amplify whatever's going on. When I was in a good mood, I was speeding like crazy, happy, focusing and concentrating well, but when I was under stress from work or personal business, I'd have the panic attacks. They aren't talking **** when they say it's powerful stuff.

malkore
05-07-2007, 06:41 AM
Just reporting back that Sunday's two single capsule doses went over much more smoothly.
I think the initial sensation with added caffine that still wasn't out of my system was why it felt so crazy.

I did have issues sleeping last night, but that was largely due to how late I took my second dose.

powerrack
05-12-2007, 10:51 PM
I myself didn't feel that great off Nitor. I don't get that same buzz/focus effect I get from regular ephedrine/caffiene. I haven't used it specifically for dieting-fat loss purposes so I can't comment on that, but as a pre-workout energizer, I'd give it 5/10. While I'd give the regular e/c stack 9/10.

chris mason
05-13-2007, 06:35 AM
I myself didn't feel that great off Nitor. I don't get that same buzz/focus effect I get from regular ephedrine/caffiene. I haven't used it specifically for dieting-fat loss purposes so I can't comment on that, but as a pre-workout energizer, I'd give it 5/10. While I'd give the regular e/c stack 9/10.

As with any drug or supplement there will be some individual variance in response. The product is formulated for a sustained release, not to be taken just prior to your workout. In fact, it takes 1-2 hours to really kick-in. You can use it for your workouts assuming you take it with sufficient time prior to said workout. The other factor would be dosing, at the 6 capsule (3 in the morning and 3 around noon) maximum dose the product is VERY potent.

jAy_Dub
05-15-2007, 09:12 AM
I made the mistake of taking the full dose yesterday. It was really one of the worst experiences of my life. I've never had panic attacks but yesterday around 1:30 I was on my lunch break from work eating some food when I started sweating like crazy and couldnt think straight. I had the worst feeling about my life in general for no reason at all and just had to urge to freak out over absolutely nothing. I cant explain the feeling very well but it was terrible. I almost didnt go back to work because it was so bad. Definitely never want to experience that again. 4 pills is enough for me.

chris mason
05-15-2007, 09:27 AM
I made the mistake of taking the full dose yesterday. It was really one of the worst experiences of my life. I've never had panic attacks but yesterday around 1:30 I was on my lunch break from work eating some food when I started sweating like crazy and couldnt think straight. I had the worst feeling about my life in general for no reason at all and just had to urge to freak out over absolutely nothing. I cant explain the feeling very well but it was terrible. I almost didnt go back to work because it was so bad. Definitely never want to experience that again. 4 pills is enough for me.

If the product makes you feel that way you should cease its use immediately.

We definitely urge caution with the product as it is VERY potent.

Chris

jAy_Dub
05-15-2007, 09:41 AM
If the product makes you feel that way you should cease its use immediately.

We definitely urge caution with the product as it is VERY potent.

Chris

I've yet to have problems with 4 pills so I will continue at that dosage.

chris mason
05-15-2007, 09:44 AM
I've yet to have problems with 4 pills so I will continue at that dosage.

Ok, sounds good. 4 seems to be about my limit as well. I normally use 2-3 per day.

Chris

Invain
05-15-2007, 10:07 AM
I take the full dose of Nitor and don't have too many problems, it honestly doesn't even give me the insane amounts of energy other people claim, but that's just how it effects me personally. I did have a panic attack once, but I didn't even think about the Nitor; I figured it was from graduation stress.

jAy_Dub
05-15-2007, 10:25 AM
I take the full dose of Nitor and don't have too many problems, it honestly doesn't even give me the insane amounts of energy other people claim, but that's just how it effects me personally. I did have a panic attack once, but I didn't even think about the Nitor; I figured it was from graduation stress.

I'm sure Nitor had something to do with it. If I remember right you just switched from Thermocin to Nitor, right? You're body is probably used to the stimulants from the full dose of Thermocin so you wouldnt feel such strong affects from the Nitor. I've never really used a fat burner before so my body definitely isnt used to anything like this.

Invain
05-15-2007, 11:08 AM
Yeah, I'm sure it had something to do with it. It's fine now, I think I just jumped to the full dose of Nitor too quickly. I didn't think it would actually effect me as much as people said it would.

powerrack
05-16-2007, 04:33 PM
As with any drug or supplement there will be some individual variance in response. The product is formulated for a sustained release, not to be taken just prior to your workout. In fact, it takes 1-2 hours to really kick-in. You can use it for your workouts assuming you take it with sufficient time prior to said workout. The other factor would be dosing, at the 6 capsule (3 in the morning and 3 around noon) maximum dose the product is VERY potent.

Yes different ppl do get different responses. I will try playing around with the timing of the product.

HahnB
05-16-2007, 05:33 PM
My body is adjusting to the 2 pills. I'm going to try 3 tomorrow. It's pretty powerful stuff.

VikingWarlord
05-16-2007, 07:30 PM

I'm glad (kind of...) to see someone else had the same reaction I did to the full dose. Makes me not feel like a complete nutcase.

Panic attacks are ****ing scary. I had to go sit in a bathroom stall for a half an hour, shaking and sweating and trying not to completely freak out.

HahnB
05-17-2007, 11:52 AM
I left my apt today and forgot to take my dose, I feel sluggish. This stuff is great for getting through the day. I never feel the need to take a nap nor do I feel tired during the day- even on 2 pills.

BuckeyeROC
06-03-2007, 12:26 PM
I'm 6'3" 260 lbs. The only caffiene I have gotten in decent doses in my diet since Jan 1, 2007 are from the occasional chocolate treat, I don't drink pop anymore, at all, and I have never been a fan of coffee. This is only my 3rd day on Nitor. Here is what I have noticed so far:

Day 1: took the recommended 1 tablet in morning and1 tablet at lunch. Didn't notice anything at all during the day. However, I couldn't fall asleep until 2 am.

Day 2: Upped the dose to 2 tablets in the morning, 2 tablets at lunch. Felt a little "cloudy" headed during the day, again couldn't fall alseep until 2 am. BUT, I had absolutely NO CRAVINGS for anything. I took my kids to the ice cream shop for a treat after dinner and, for the first time in my life, felt absolutely no craving whatsoever to have ice cream.

Day 3: Took 3 tablets in the morning and 2 at lunch. Cloudy headed feeling is worse. Again, no cravings for anything.

So for the very limited 3 days I've been on Nitor, it seems to make my head cloudy but it takes away all my usual food cravings (I do have a bit of a sweet tooth). Also, it seems to have reduced my appetite in general (I don't want to eat as much). This pretty normal?

chris mason
06-03-2007, 03:58 PM
I'm 6'3" 260 lbs. The only caffiene I have gotten in decent doses in my diet since Jan 1, 2007 are from the occasional chocolate treat, I don't drink pop anymore, at all, and I have never been a fan of coffee. This is only my 3rd day on Nitor. Here is what I have noticed so far:

Day 1: took the recommended 1 tablet in morning and1 tablet at lunch. Didn't notice anything at all during the day. However, I couldn't fall asleep until 2 am.

Day 2: Upped the dose to 2 tablets in the morning, 2 tablets at lunch. Felt a little "cloudy" headed during the day, again couldn't fall alseep until 2 am. BUT, I had absolutely NO CRAVINGS for anything. I took my kids to the ice cream shop for a treat after dinner and, for the first time in my life, felt absolutely no craving whatsoever to have ice cream.

Day 3: Took 3 tablets in the morning and 2 at lunch. Cloudy headed feeling is worse. Again, no cravings for anything.

So for the very limited 3 days I've been on Nitor, it seems to make my head cloudy but it takes away all my usual food cravings (I do have a bit of a sweet tooth). Also, it seems to have reduced my appetite in general (I don't want to eat as much). This pretty normal?

Give your body a bit more time to acclimate using lower doses. I would drop back down to 2 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon for a week or so and then consider bumping it up. I get that cloudy feeling when I jump up the dose too quickly or exceed what my body can tolerate.

BuckeyeROC
06-03-2007, 05:18 PM
Give your body a bit more time to acclimate using lower doses. I would drop back down to 2 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon for a week or so and then consider bumping it up. I get that cloudy feeling when I jump up the dose too quickly or exceed what my body can tolerate.

Good deal, thank you. Glad to know it's not just me. This stuff seems to be an AWESOME appetite/craving suppressant.

chris mason
06-03-2007, 05:25 PM
Good deal, thank you. Glad to know it's not just me. This stuff seems to be an AWESOME appetite/craving suppressant.

One more thing, you may find that you will never be able to take the product at full dose. For me, 4 capsules per day seems to be the top end. So, take it easy and stay within what your body will allow.

Chris