PDA

View Full Version : What makes the product "superior"

BFGUITAR
05-07-2007, 12:31 AM
I remember reading a thread here that current protein powders are of lesser quality than the ones that came out originally.

What is in Nitrean that makes it so much better than everthing else? Is the quality/processing of the protein any different? Is it the fact that there are different combonations of protein?

Have protein absorption tests been done with Nitrean vs other powders?
I know im being a nuisence but I was more than "It tastes good" and "it blends well".

WestsideWarrior
05-07-2007, 12:38 AM
http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=96545

chris mason
05-07-2007, 09:12 AM
I remember reading a thread here that current protein powders are of lesser quality than the ones that came out originally.

What is in Nitrean that makes it so much better than everthing else? Is the quality/processing of the protein any different? Is it the fact that there are different combonations of protein?

Have protein absorption tests been done with Nitrean vs other powders?
I know im being a nuisence but I was more than "It tastes good" and "it blends well".

3 MAIN FACTORS:

- The quality of the protein itself. We use only the best suppliers.
- The different types of protein (3 fractions of whey, casein, and egg proteins).
- The ratio of each type of protein (64% whey fractions, 18% casein, and 18% egg protein).

Chris

Unreal
05-07-2007, 01:18 PM
And there is a little bit of love in every tub. Seriously their customer service is amazing.