PDA

View Full Version : Need opinion of experienced BBers.

Binbs
05-07-2007, 05:33 AM
Hey all,

Ive been lurking this forum on and off for a few years, just as I have been training on and off for a couple of years. Well it seems that I have finally found the discipline to do it regularly. Been going to the gym 3-4 times a week for the last two months.

I however have been trying to cut, since my bodyfat% was a bit high at about 18-19%. My problem however is that because of my skeleton build I look fatter than I actually am. I have very wide hips which make it look like I have lovehandles and such.

Ive been cutting for the past 3 months and lost about 4 kgs in bodyweight. The scale says my bodyfat is at 16.x%. I took some pictures today that I wanted to share to get your opinion about how I go about making my body look more aesthetically pleasing. I dont think cutting more will help, as my hips will obviously stay the same size, so maybe I should start on a clean bulk and try working hard on those lats so they can overshadow the wide hips?

Im weighing 77.5kg/170lb this morning after waking up. Im about 182cm/5ft9" tall.

Please give me your opinion wether I should stay with the cut just a little bit more and shed off just a bit more at the midsection or go for a clean bulk instead. Any other advice is also appreciated.

Binbs.

PS. Theres a little humor in the pics, that I hope won't offend anyone. If so, I sincerely apologize.

Binbs
05-07-2007, 05:33 AM
asdf

tomv
05-07-2007, 07:22 AM
I would personally suggest a clean bulk. You don't look to be carrying a lot of fat to me but definitely would look better with some more muscle on your frame.

Jordanbcool
05-07-2007, 07:36 AM
Bulk.

I'd also take off the butt shot. I suspect a mod will delete it soon anyways.

Not looking too bad, but you still could add on alot of weight.