PDA

View Full Version : Pic of me THEN & NOW!!!

Tutu_67
05-07-2007, 01:30 PM
Heres some pics of me about 3 years ago when I was fat, huge, and no muscle.

Heres some of me now after losing like 80lbs. and working out.

sharkall2003
05-07-2007, 01:35 PM
In the most non-homosexual way possible, take off your clothes! It looks like you've lost a lot of weight, and are in much better shape.

Tutu_67
05-07-2007, 01:37 PM
Heres a few more pix.

Tutu_67
05-07-2007, 01:37 PM
I would but I'm still very self con. of my body.

05-07-2007, 01:41 PM
great job you dont even look like the same person!!!!

McVein
05-07-2007, 01:42 PM
then dont post pictures.

Tutu_67
05-07-2007, 01:46 PM
Dude I've been made fun all my life and fat all my life, and I've worked so hard so STFU.

McVein
05-07-2007, 02:02 PM
Dude I've been made fun all my life and fat all my life, and I've worked so hard so STFU.

I can see that youve worked hard mate, everyone here has worked hard, for myself it has been to gain weight, for you, to lose it. My point is, no matter how hard you have worked, flexing your arms in several fully clothed pics isnt what everyone else does, if youve worked hard, show it off.

congrats on the weightloss.

05-07-2007, 02:03 PM
mcvein done be so harsh - he's come a long way and looks great- why you raining on his parade?

McVein
05-07-2007, 02:26 PM
How was i harsh at all???? Everyone here posts shirtless pics so other members can gauge their progress and critique it, its obvious this guy has done a great deal of work and has lost a lot of weight, i commented on that allready. ~I dont see how i was being harsh by asking to see shirtless pics (no homo) (no harsh)

rk77
05-07-2007, 02:28 PM
I seriously dont get why so many people on this board have to make dick comments to people when they dont have the same veiws. To the OP, good job man, great progress. You wont mind posing with the shirt off when your rockin the 6 pack. keep it up.

McVein
05-07-2007, 02:48 PM
I seriously dont get why so many people on this board have to make dick comments to people when they dont have the same veiws. To the OP, good job man, great progress. You wont mind posing with the shirt of when you rockin the 6 pack. keep it up.

I WASNT BEINNNG A DIIIIICK:mad:

Sidior
05-07-2007, 02:54 PM
I WASNT BEINNNG A DIIIIICK:mad:

I agree

To the OP, nice weight loss bro but if you want anything aside from a pat on the back you need to show some skin.

WORLD
05-07-2007, 03:07 PM
Yeah. What motivates me to this day, is looking at my skinny, totally out of shape body and comparing it to now. As much as I was self conscious of my body, I still took pictures and I even put them on this site for everyone to see (check my signature). The more improvement you make, the more these pictures will motivate you. It would have been even better if you got pictures of your body from a year ago.
But great progress nevertheless.

ToughStuff
05-07-2007, 03:16 PM
He was just saying, this is a wannabebig forum to show off your muscles not your outfits.

Tutu_67
05-07-2007, 03:48 PM
Ya sorry bout that. I didn't mean to sound harsh too but I've worked my ass off so far and it just sounded bad. Sorry bro. I just not comfortable about showing off that much skin cause I'm still far from being skinny but working there. Ya in those pics I was wearing a 44 size pants and down to 36, and some 36's are a little big on me. Thanks guys, it has been a motovation booster.

Tutu_67
05-07-2007, 03:51 PM
Also its pretty dang hard to shoot pics of yourself. Some of them are pretty blury sorry bout that.

dabaugh
05-07-2007, 04:16 PM
dude.....mcvein is right. and he's the funniest dude on this site.

you look completely diffrent man! congratulations with your progress! i couldnt believe that you would want to get "skinny" as you stated in your past post, cause i'd rather look like you and im a skinny ass....

McVein
05-07-2007, 04:19 PM
dude.....mcvein is right. and he's the funniest dude on this site.

haha...wuuut? dont be sayin that now.
water under the bridge op.

PhilsterT
05-07-2007, 04:32 PM
Great work.

I think everyone meant to say is this: awesome progress. We could help you more with unshirted pictures, but we understand that you've come a long way.

We're here to help, so do what you need to and take your time.

But, fantastic progress. Truly amazing. I look forward to your next batch.

Blanche_Soprano
05-07-2007, 04:36 PM
You've made a huge change! Good job.

I understand where you're coming from and don't sweat it about taking off your shirt. I'm a former fat kid and not matter how in shape I get, I'll never be able to show off my body. Everything anybody ever said about my body just flows back into my head whenever I want to show a little skin (and they say insults are just words).

Tutu_67
05-07-2007, 04:38 PM
I didn't mean skinny, skinny. I meant skinnier, I still have a gut but who doesn't right? Ya for right now I'm just gona keep lifting my ass off till I'm satisfied with my body, thanks for all the inputs.

05-08-2007, 07:32 AM
satisfied whos' ever satisfied - but thats not a problem that just means you get to keep lifing your ass off FOREVER :)

Jordanbcool
05-08-2007, 08:25 AM
You should take off your clothes so we can give you better advice on what to improve. You've lost alot of fat/weight but I hope you still want to improve yourself :)

Everyone is self conscious of their body. Thats why alot of us body build, we want to be proud of ourselves. Whatever you show/post someone else has probably showed something 10 times worse so don't sweat it.

TwiloMike
05-08-2007, 08:46 AM
Ya sorry bout that. I didn't mean to sound harsh too but I've worked my ass off so far and it just sounded bad. Sorry bro. I just not comfortable about showing off that much skin cause I'm still far from being skinny but working there. Ya in those pics I was wearing a 44 size pants and down to 36, and some 36's are a little big on me. Thanks guys, it has been a motovation booster.

Congrats on the fat loss.

If you look around this forum you will see that the members here are supportive and the advice they give is quite constructive. We post pics here for constructive criticism. The pics you posted show that you've lost fat but they give us nothing to work with to either advise you or support you in building muscle... you don't show us any!

Did you start this thread just to say, "I'm here, and I'm no longer fat", or do you actually want advice and constructive criticism for the road ahead?

TwiloMike
05-08-2007, 08:48 AM
then dont post pictures.

That wasn't very nice. (no parent)

Jordanbcool
05-08-2007, 09:47 AM
That wasn't very nice. (no parent)

I don't think he meant to be rude. He had a pretty good point. If you are worried about what others will think of you then you shouldn't really be posting pictures in the first place. The entire section is for people to post un-shirted pictures of themselves so the board can give them helpful advice.

I haven't posted pictures in a couple months for that reason. I'm not ashamed of myself but I don't think I've improved enough or that I look good enough from my last set of pictures. Hence, I don't bother posting them.

McVein
05-08-2007, 10:48 AM
I don't think he meant to be rude. He had a pretty good point. If you are worried about what others will think of you then you shouldn't really be posting pictures in the first place. The entire section is for people to post un-shirted pictures of themselves so the board can give them helpful advice.

I haven't posted pictures in a couple months for that reason. I'm not ashamed of myself but I don't think I've improved enough or that I look good enough from my last set of pictures. Hence, I don't bother posting them.

Yep, thats what i meant.

Spacehead
05-08-2007, 03:07 PM
Do you know how hard for an alcohol addict it is to show off his body? Yet I still do it.

Get A Grip son!

jed
05-10-2007, 09:16 PM
It's alright to show off your body man, like many have said before this site is full of great helpful people. If anyone were to come on here and say 'your a big fat tub' (wich obviously isnt true) then they would be exiled for life! No one on this site will give you insulting comments, we are all just here to help each other get better and better!

To get back on topic, awesome job on losing all that weight. Losing that much takes alot of dedication and hard work and we all know you got what it takes to become what you want!

bulletpr00f
05-10-2007, 10:05 PM
only in a bodybuilding forum can you get away with saying
"take off your clothes!"

ROFFLECAKES :moon:

Powdered_Power
05-11-2007, 12:36 PM
80lbs?! well done bro!

Just to add to the points that have already been made, everyone here is somewhat self concious of their body...why work out if youre completely happy with your appearance? Noone will make fun and youre always guaranteed to get some helpful, constructive advice..but we need to see your body in order to do so!

Good luck!

Beast
05-11-2007, 01:23 PM
You don't even need to take off your clothes. The difference is so drastic that anyone can tell even when you're fully clothed. Awesome job!

ray34iyf
05-11-2007, 04:49 PM
Looking good. Keep it up!!!

BBar23
05-11-2007, 05:15 PM
good for you!