PDA

View Full Version : What do different body fat %'s look like?

ray34iyf
05-14-2007, 03:10 PM
A while ago I saw a post that had a picture of a person at a body fat range of 5%-20%. Does anyone have pictures or a link where I can see these? I am attempting to lean up so that I can go on a good bulk until I reach roughly 14-15%...so I want to cut down to about 10-12. I know that when I'm lean I'll know it and this won't really help me all that much, but I'm still curious. Thanks guys.

seK
05-14-2007, 03:45 PM
A while ago I saw a post that had a picture of a person at a body fat range of 5%-20%. Does anyone have pictures or a link where I can see these? I am attempting to lean up so that I can go on a good bulk until I reach roughly 14-15%...so I want to cut down to about 10-12. I know that when I'm lean I'll know it and this won't really help me all that much, but I'm still curious. Thanks guys.

They will vary depending on their LBM. None will look the same so itís a pointless exercise. You can browse through the picture section and see a wide variance there I suppose.

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
05-14-2007, 07:07 PM
There was a link on this site to varying body fat percentages. Maybe run a search here and see if you can find the thread.

tdotteg
05-15-2007, 07:24 AM
i remember saving that link but i can't seem to find it..

here's a different one.. but you gotta keep in mind everyone will look different depending on the muscle mass.

http://www.naturalphysiques.com/cms/index.php?itemid=144&page=2

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
05-15-2007, 10:40 PM
The other link was crazy. The guy with like 3-4% body fat looked disgusting. His skin was like paper thin.