PDA

View Full Version : I have poor self control / eating disorder...

natediesel
05-14-2007, 11:25 PM
And just gorged myself on a ton of cookies. Anything I can do the rest of the day to minimize the effect of this other than ride a bike for 3 hours or only eat a chicken breast for dinner? I try to make myself puke sometimes after I eat like this but nothing ever comes out.

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
05-14-2007, 11:48 PM
One day won't kill you. Just don't make a habit of doing this every day. One day is not a big deal. And don't friggin' make yourself puke. If you develop an eating disorder, you're going to lose control, not gain control. Just get back on track tomorrow. Are you tracking your calories? What are your goals right now?

deeder
05-15-2007, 12:42 AM
Don't puke... That's not cool.

I like cookies too... I don't know how many for you is a ton but don't worry about it. Next time take a couple and lock the rest up in a safe... Preferably a safe that you will proceed to bury underground. Along with the map to find it and the combination to open it.

;)

Mr. D
05-15-2007, 12:59 AM
I just looked at your post history. Everyone told you to bulk. You had one day of caloric surplus coming from cookies, big deal. You should see some of the other cheat meals some people have on here.

piff
05-15-2007, 01:38 AM
As bad as binging on a box of cookies is, puking afterwards is even worse. Bulimia is very serious and once you start down the road, it's going to be really hard to stop. You should really consider seeing a psychologist because eating disorders can be indicative of a larger problem