PDA

View Full Version : 4 Eggs + Water for Breakfast?

Twan
05-16-2007, 10:35 PM
Would 4 eggs and a glass of water be a good breakfast if I'm on a cut? It's only 300 calories or so, right? (Eggs only have 75 calories/piece right?)

Built
05-16-2007, 10:44 PM
It really doesn't matter how many calories your breakfast has. What matters is that you're running on a mild deficit.

I eat the same breakfast cutting or bulking: 6 hardboiled egg whites with one yolk, pat of butter, ton of salt. Hot tea.

The most important thing on a cut is appetite suppression. If this breakfast keeps you feeling fed for longer than some other 300 calorie meal, you'll have an easier time dieting.

seK
05-17-2007, 08:00 AM
If you are anything like me you will get sick of that pretty quickly. Personally I like to add in a few carbs in the morning to help jumpstart the day but thatís just my preference.

sharkall2003
05-17-2007, 08:11 AM
A nice protein shake with fish oil and a multivitamin has always worked for me. It's an easy jump start to 60-70 grams of protein, some carbs and a little fat. Then throughout the day you can eat a little carbs here and there and pop fish oil here and there.

As long as your cholesterol levels are within normal range you'll be okay. Eggs will fill you up for a long while and they're very nutritious.

How many meals are you eating per day? What's your deficit, you might want to had something like milk to your breakfast or a slice of toast.

Stumprrp
05-17-2007, 09:40 AM
built is right, just eat below maintainance and try to keep yourself full.

when i do "attempt" to diet, i like having eggs and alot of water/skim milk.

Hawk45
05-17-2007, 10:07 AM
I'm doing one scoop Nitrean w/ water and two tablespoons natural peanut butter along with my handful of pills (green tea, flax seed oil, vitamin C, multi vitamin, ETS).

I eat this at about 8:30 and gets me to 11:00 then eat South Beach diet meal before workout at noon.