PDA

View Full Version : LiK's Semi-Starting Pics

LevesqueIsKing
05-19-2007, 09:58 PM
These pictures are after 1 year of lifting. The first 6 months was very uneducated (95% isolation exercises) and I had minimal gains. After I found wbb I revised my workout and Ive been seeing pretty good results ever since. Do you guys think I have much potential? Any group that is significantly lacking in proportion to the others? Click to enlarge:

Also, Ive noticed lately that my right shoulder is significantly higher (about an inch) than my left when I do a double-bi like pose . This really confuses me because I do only db exercises for shoulders (Arnies, millies and lateral raises), of course along with several secondary gaining exercises (eg deads, bench, etc.). Could it be that my right side is naturally stronger than my left (as most people's is) and my left has yet to catch up to my right? I dont have a good pic of it yet other than the back one up there, I might try to post another sometime.

Rock Steady
05-19-2007, 10:26 PM
These pictures are after 1 year of lifting. The first 6 months was very uneducated (95% isolation exercises) and I had minimal gains. After I found wbb I revised my workout and Ive been seeing pretty good results ever since. Do you guys think I have much potential? Any group that is significantly lacking in proportion to the others?

*EDIT: I just realized that I posted 5 dead links...:bang: Could someone teach me how to post a link to a pic correctly? :whip:*

Also, Ive noticed lately that my right shoulder is significantly higher (about an inch) than my left when I do a double-bi like pose . This really confuses me because I do only db exercises for shoulders (Arnies, millies and lateral raises), of course along with several secondary gaining exercises (eg deads, bench, etc.). Could it be that my right side is naturally stronger than my left (as most people's is) and my left has yet to catch up to my right? I dont have a good pic of it yet other than the back one up there, I might try to post another sometime.

What kind of problems are you having posting links?

LevesqueIsKing
05-20-2007, 11:07 AM
^Idk, do I have to use a program or a website, or can I just post a link to the pics on my computer?

EDIT: Finally got it figured out. Bring on the comments.

caca
05-20-2007, 04:12 PM
what does you diet look like?

LevesqueIsKing
05-20-2007, 05:43 PM
Im just 16, so a lot of my diet is controlled. I have to eat a school lunch and I have to eat whatever my mom cooks for dinner. Regardless, the food necessarily isnt too bad for my diet, but it ussually isnt the best stuff either.

I ussually get 6-7000 calories a day, and get about 1.5 grams of protein per pound. I dont bulk or cut due to my age and size, Im just staying on a constant clean bulk until Im about 18 probably. Need any more info?

Please comment, I need all the criticism I can get.

PoutineEh
05-20-2007, 07:51 PM
i think its a little too early to give criticism. you look very lean and a long, clean bulk should do you wonders.
you can probably nit-pick yourself better than any of us. we are our own worst critics. so if you see something you dont like, focus on it in the gym. ie if your left lat is smaller than the right, focus on equally distributing the work, or more so to the left lat, etc.

good luck to ya

Bako Lifter
05-20-2007, 08:06 PM
I ussually get 6-7000 calories a day

Are you sure? You use Fitday right?

method115
05-20-2007, 08:13 PM
Im just 16, so a lot of my diet is controlled. I have to eat a school lunch and I have to eat whatever my mom cooks for dinner. Regardless, the food necessarily isnt too bad for my diet, but it ussually isnt the best stuff either.

I ussually get 6-7000 calories a day, and get about 1.5 grams of protein per pound. I dont bulk or cut due to my age and size, Im just staying on a constant clean bulk until Im about 18 probably. Need any more info?

I can't believe you eat that much it's really hard to believe. Are you just guessing or you using fitday? post your fitday if you are using it.

method115
05-20-2007, 08:14 PM

whoops

LevesqueIsKing
05-21-2007, 12:08 PM
Are you sure? You use Fitday right?

I can't believe you eat that much it's really hard to believe. Are you just guessing or you using fitday? post your fitday if you are using it.

I used to, but I found it to be too time consuming. Ill track this week and post it for you guys.

LevesqueIsKing
05-23-2007, 12:36 PM
^^Actually, Im ganna contradict myself. I have finals right now and I am swamped with studying, so I dont have time for fitday. I can, however, assure you that I gave you an accurate amount.

I understand if you are skeptical, I would be too. If you want me to, I can do one more week on fitday for you in two weeks after finals.

Please comment. I know that its too early to see very much, but is anything significantly lacking? Any and all comments are appreciated.

Altephor
05-23-2007, 12:55 PM
6-7000 calories? What does your school serve for lunch? Butter?

I highly doubt you are actually eating that much. And if you are, it's probably TOO much.

Gunshow
05-23-2007, 01:17 PM
6-7000 cals is eating like a 250 lb bber... i doubt you eat that much. i would guess you eat about 2000 a day. eating 6000 calories everyday for 6 months, you wouldnt weigh 135, unless you started at like 80 lbs lol..

LevesqueIsKing
05-23-2007, 01:24 PM
^^Ugh...enough with the doubting. I will post my fitday in 3 weeks, a week after my finals so that I have a week to post what I eat. Lol, 2000 a day is the average (non lifting) persons intake, I definetly am not eating 2000 a day. If I were to consume that much i would lose most of my gains within one to two weeks.

I never said that Ive been eating that much forever. I just started getting that much in about a month ago. Previously I was doing about 4000 (average lifter intake?) and was seeing very little gains, so I upped it a bit.

PLEASE stop posting about my diet, this is the pics section, not the diet section, so please, PLEASE, post appropriatly. Ill post my fitday in three short weeks and you can THEN have your proof. Telling me that you doubt I get that much calories isnt going to prove anything to me...

Gunshow
05-23-2007, 01:29 PM
well in comment to your pics then, you look good for your age, but i think if you only weigh that much after a year of lifting you need to eat more... or get your thyroid checked out. about potential, everyone has potential just do things properly and be consistent and it will come... look at Frank McGrath, he was a fat kid with bad genetics now hes a monster...

Invain
05-23-2007, 02:28 PM
PLEASE stop posting about my diet, this is the pics section, not the diet section, so please, PLEASE, post appropriatly. Ill post my fitday in three short weeks and you can THEN have your proof. Telling me that you doubt I get that much calories isnt going to prove anything to me...

Your very skinny... What else do you want us to say? Your obviously not eating 6 - 7000 calories a day, unless you have a thyroid problem. Pictures do not lie.

LevesqueIsKing
05-23-2007, 03:14 PM
^^So you expect me to gain 100+ lbs. in one month? That sounds pretty reasonable...

Ive already addressed the issue, if you would take the time to read my previous posts, than my proposed eating habits might not be so 'obviously' wrong.

Oh, and FYI, of course the picture doesnt lie, it's clearly portraying a 16 year old ectomorph that used to undereat and just recently changed his eating habits to reflect his body type. Just as I explained 20 minutes ago...

Gunshow
05-23-2007, 03:36 PM
you said you used to eat 4000 cals a day for a year, and you weren't gaining any weight so you upped it a "little" to 6-7000 cals. If i eat 4000 cals a day, i gain weight and i weigh 170. Have you ever tracked your calories because i highly doubt it.

I read your previous posts and i dont see any problems that have been addressed. I dont know if you know how much food 7000 cals is... theres absolutely no way in hell you can eat 4000 cals a day for almost a year, then switch to 7000 cals a day and only weigh 135, its almost impossible.

Invain
05-23-2007, 03:38 PM
Yes, I definitely expect you to gain 100 lbs in a month...................

Even in a months time however, you would definitely see weight gain if you really were eating that much. You'd be suprised how much somebody can gain in a month if they ate 3 - 4 times their maintenance calories.

Stop acting like everybody is attacking you; we're not. You asked for our opinions, and we gave them. Nobody is bashing you, wbb.com is a place for everybody to learn.

LevesqueIsKing
05-23-2007, 03:59 PM
*sigh*

Gunshow:
1. Actually if I remember correctly, I said I was seeing minimal gains.
2. I dont mean to be rude, but posts like: "i gain weight and i weigh 170" really piss me off. Stop acting like this world of ours is fair, because it obviously isnt. Different body types gain muscle in different ways and at VERY different rates. That could very easily be the most idiotic post Ill see this month.
3. No, actually it isnt 'almost' impossible. I really dont see what you are getting at. A year ago I weighed about 105, so Ive made gains, just not very much, so I increased my caloric intake. It sounds to me that you have a mindset that everyone gains at the same rate, which is far from the truth.

Im sorry if I sounded harsh or offended you, but I need to get my point across.

Invain:
1. Hey, who said I didnt gain weight? I definetly have gained this month.
2. I realize that your trying to help, its just getting kind of annoying that no one is posting about my pictures. I already asked numerous times to refrain from ranting about my diet because I would be posting it in three weeks, and no one seems to be respecting that request.

EDIT: For the second time, I'd appreciate it if everyone just dropped the whole diet thing until I post my fitday account in three weeks.

SDS
05-23-2007, 05:42 PM
Do a quick rundown of what you've eaten so far today.....I'm just curious.
I'm 6'3/190 and if I ate 6-7000 cals/day I'd be eating all day, and probably throwing up.......that's like having 4 Big-Macs for breakfast lunch and dinner.

LevesqueIsKing
05-23-2007, 06:45 PM
*Reads new post. Frowns. Takes calculator out of drawer and thinks*

Hopefully this satisfies you guys because your really starting to get on my nerves.

Frosted Mini Wheats (Serving x3)------540
2% Milk (4 cups)---------------------520
Banana------------------------------138
Hard Boiled Egg (x2)------------------420

Whey (serving x2)--------------------260

Chicken Tenders (2 cups)-------------836
Mashed Potatoes---------------------162
Gatorade (x2)-------------------------220

Whey (serving x2)--------------------260

Hot Dog w/Bun(x2)-------------------520
2% Milk (2 cups)---------------------260

Spaghetti w/Meat Sauce-------480
2% Milk (2 cups)---------------------260

Frosted Mini Wheats (Serving x4)-----720
2% Milk (4 cups)---------------------520

=6116 total cals

Invain
05-23-2007, 09:06 PM
I'm sorry man, but I really don't understand how you want us to critique your pics. No, no areas look like they are lagging compared to the rest of your body. It's too hard to tell when your that skinny.

Honestly, don't worry about lagging body parts when your 135 lbs. Just eat and lift. Hit all the major groups, especially legs/back. You will grow.

FreeRider
05-23-2007, 09:36 PM
Hard Boiled Egg (x2)------------------420

Maybe I missed something. WhereTF are you buying your eggs! Or are we talking ostrich?

http://www.dietbites.com/eggcalories.html

Hard Boiled Large Egg = ~ 76cal

Gunshow
05-23-2007, 09:42 PM
lol dont even start it again... its hard to believe, but who knows... but seriously if your eating 6000 cals a day and weighing 135 you should really go get your thyroid checked.

SDS
05-23-2007, 09:56 PM
Maybe I missed something. WhereTF are you buying your eggs! Or are we talking ostrich?

http://www.dietbites.com/eggcalories.html

Hard Boiled Large Egg = ~ 76cal

Yea, and 2 cups of chicken is almost 900 cals? He must've drank the oil it was cooked in too.

Gunshow
05-24-2007, 11:14 AM
lol... just let him believe what he wants. whens hes cutting he'll probably have cupcakes with 5 calories each...

LevesqueIsKing
05-24-2007, 11:37 AM
I knew that this would happen...

FreeRider and SDS: I am not very good at guessing caloric amounts. That is the reason why I checked every single thing I put on their with FitDay, including both of the items you mentioned.

This thread is just going to get worse by the day. If a mod could please close it, I'd appreciate it.

FreeRider
05-24-2007, 07:11 PM
No Dude,
I dont mean to attack you or anything but thats only cheating yourself. I used to plug things into fitday and sometimes "smoooge" the portions a little to much on the ++ side. What ever I eat now I measure and error on the side of guessing to little then guessing to much...that way I will always eat MORE then I have tracked!
I'm not going to bother you anymore with this diet stuff...but just remeber you can lift till the cows come home, but without gas in your tank your not going to get the results you are seeking.

That is all.

LevesqueIsKing
05-24-2007, 07:50 PM
^I dont really understand what you are trying to say...Are you saying that I didnt really eat that much, or that I tracked it wrong, because I can assure you that I did eat that much and that I DID track it correctly. If you find any of those caloric amounts to be misleading than I hope you take the initiative to go onto fitday and check them.

Sorry, but I dont ...'smoooge' :scratch:

Gunshow
05-24-2007, 08:09 PM
man 2 cups of chicken tenders is only 650 calories..on fitday, 2 hotdogs is 484, spaghetti with meat sauce is 334, im guessing you smooge quite a bit bud.

markdk86
05-24-2007, 08:22 PM
1) Stop being a dick. You don't like what you are reading, don't read and don't come back.

2) Fitday is not completley accurate.

3) You're diet sucks. You have a medical problem if you eat that much and have little to show for it. This is comming from someone in the medical field and a biology major. Go see a doctor. I don't know whats wrong but you may even have problems with your insulin levels. Even 4,000 calories is a lot for you...

Edit: also weigh your food. Amazon.com scales are 20 bucks. If you don't weigh it I know you are way off.

FreeRider
05-25-2007, 11:04 PM
^I dont really understand what you are trying to say...Are you saying that I didnt really eat that much, or that I tracked it wrong, because I can assure you that I did eat that much and that I DID track it correctly. If you find any of those caloric amounts to be misleading than I hope you take the initiative to go onto fitday and check them.

Sorry, but I dont ...'smoooge' :scratch:

What I mean to say is that your enhancing your calorie numbers! I just ran a fitday on your 2 hardboiled eggs.....155 cal. Now if you ate 2 CUPS of eggs then you'd be up to 422 cal!!! You got to be accurate with your portions. 2 CUPS of eggs is a f*** load different then 2 eggs!

I am going to tell you to track EXACTLY what you eat for a day...EXACTLY! I am sure your call numbers are going to be in the 2200 - 2500 range. If you eat 1/2 a cup of peanuts (measure them out or weigh em) log that you ate 1/2 a CUP!

For instance, yesterday I felt a little shotty during the evening and didnt have the stomach to slam down my last meal of the day....so I came in at ~3618 cal for the day. I know that I prolly ate closer to 3800cal for that day because I purposely low ball my intake. Works for me because I look back and say "Well looks like I am a bit low today...better slam down some cottage cheese, a glass of milk and hit the hay". With this in my mind I am ALWAYS trying to eat more then my goals and dont lie/cheat myself into thinking I am eating enuff! Skinny people are never eating enuff if they arn't gaining!

I'm not trying to be an a$$ or anything I just want you to know with 100% honesty that you are really eating 4000cal. Tell you what! I'll even fab you up a relatively clean meal plan thats 4000cal and you can try and eat it......and keep it up for weeks. I am sure you will soon see the light.

Let me know man.

FreeRider
05-25-2007, 11:35 PM
Just cuz I am a nice guy...and quite board while I wait for my ice cream to defrost. Split this into more meals then 3....I just did it this way because its how I usually eat...with one or 2 snacks thrown in between. Its a little high in fat...but you get my drift.

Note that you have 2 sandwhiches made for lunch...no using "Cheese sandwhich" here! I broke it down so you could see exactly whats what. Also note that the only reason the salad has any cals is becuase of the feta cheese and such in it...it'll tell you on fitday.

Good luck man...report back once you have find this to easy to eat and we can up it further. I know this usually keeps me full most of the day...and I make my night snack worth about 600-800 cal....I went easy on this type up tho.

BreakFast
HardBoiled Egg (3) 233 16 2 19
Bread, Whole Wheat (2) 138 2 26 5
Milk 2% (2cups) 242 9 23 16
Banana(1 medium) 109 1 28 1
Cottage Cheese (1cup) 199 7 6 26

Lunch
Fruit Juice (1cup) 155 0 28 1
Bread, Whole Wheat (4) 276 5 52 11
Lunch Meat (4 slices) 395 36 3 14
Cheese Slice (4) 342 26 5 22
Mayo (2tablespoons) 198 22 1 0
Raisins (o.5cups) 218 0 57 2
Apple (1medium) 81 0 21 0

Supper
Spaghetti (2cups,cooked)461 9 79 13
Ground Meat (0.5cups) 166 11 0 15
Milk 2% (1cups) 121 5 12 8
Greek Salad (1cup) 106 7 3 7

Night Snack
Ice Cream (1cup) 268 14 32 5
Strawberries (0.5cup) 22 0 5 0
Peanut Butter (1tbls) 95 8 3 4
Bread Whole Wheat (2) 138 2 26 5

TOTALS 3921 183 410 178

PS - No whey shakes here...gets my just over 1gram of pro / lbs of BW so I am more then happy...throw in extra whey if you like tho...I prefer natural sources and to save a little $$$$ :).

faithless
05-28-2007, 09:06 PM
lol. Funny thread.

scission
05-29-2007, 01:42 AM
Puppies are being killed for fur coats in China because of this thread.

Jorge Sanchez
05-29-2007, 06:23 PM
Listen, you're not eating as much as you think. If you continue to ignore this you will not see the results you want. You can continue to get angry at us - that's fine - but you are going to be the one getting the short end of the stick.