PDA

View Full Version : me

cheech658
05-20-2007, 06:48 PM
im 16.6 foot 3.i NEED criticism.i am just beginning to lift because everyone told me i would stunt my growth if i started earlier so anything would help me out.

KingWilder
05-20-2007, 07:10 PM
LIFT, EAT, SLEEP, repeat

Bako Lifter
05-20-2007, 07:42 PM
^^^ EAT, LIFT, EAT, SLEEP, EAT, repeat

getfit
05-20-2007, 08:15 PM
what does your routine look like?

Altephor
05-20-2007, 08:25 PM
Pull up your pants too.

Rock Steady
05-20-2007, 09:41 PM
Use a space (or two) between your periods and the start of the next sentence.

You look sort of like me when I started, but with less body fat. What are your goals? I could easily see you packing on a good 30 pounds of muscle in the next year - if you wanted to.

cheech658
05-25-2007, 08:06 AM
all i want to do is puton weight.thats it.[preferably more muscle than fat.

getfit
05-25-2007, 08:07 AM
are you eating enough?

Rock Steady
05-25-2007, 08:36 AM
Use a space (or two) between your periods and the start of the next sentence.

all i want to do is puton weight.thats it.[preferably more muscle than fat.

:bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash:

Put SOME effort into your posts if you want people to read them.

Keith
05-25-2007, 10:56 AM
:bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash:

Put SOME effort into your posts if you want people to read them.

Is this really such a huge concern to you? If so, why don't you start telling getfit to do the same.

To the OP, as the first two stated; lift, eat, sleep, repeat. It's vague advice but constructive. Read through these forums to learn just how much to eat and routines you can use to start with.

Rock Steady
05-25-2007, 11:13 AM
Is this really such a huge concern to you? If so, why don't you start telling getfit to do the same.

To answer your first question, yes, I do think it's worth 10 seconds of my time to get my point across. If he's going to end up posting 1,000 times here, I think we'd all like to be able to read his posts.

To answer your second question, that's an easy one. I can read hers without getting a headache. Thanks for asking though. Anything else, capt'n?

Keith
05-25-2007, 11:23 AM
To answer your first question, yes, I do think it's worth 10 seconds of my time to get my point across. If he's going to end up posting 1,000 times here, I think we'd all like to be able to read his posts.

To answer your second question, that's an easy one. I can read hers without getting a headache. Thanks for asking though. Anything else, capt'n?

capt'n? I wouldn't start with the names if you're bashing someone for not using spaces. They do the exact same thing. Could you still understand his damn answer without getting a headache? Yes. How about not being an ***hole and give him some constructive criticism.

Rock Steady
05-25-2007, 11:31 AM
capt'n? I wouldn't start with the names if you're bashing someone for not using spaces. They do the exact same thing. Could you still understand his damn answer without getting a headache? Yes. How about not being an ***hole and give him some constructive criticism.

You guys have done a good job giving him advice, and I'm sure he's grateful.

My constructive criticism has been put forth, and I hope he listens to it.

IronJay
05-25-2007, 02:29 PM
Oh no! A grammer Nazi!!

Rock Steady
05-25-2007, 04:02 PM
Oh no! A grammer Nazi!!

GrammAr. :)

Freakish
05-25-2007, 05:03 PM
Edit: you need to post your routine/split/diet/et. al. in order to get some real feedback on WBB. Everyone is going tell you to EAT, as you are really skinny.

Now, to address the grammar portion of this thread. I think it was fine to suggest the Ed. insert spaces in between his sentences. On the other hand, I agree that giving constructive criticism based on someone's grammatical proficiency is well...useless. Some people need to spend more time in the gym, and less time trying to reteach us all the 6th grade.

Keith
05-25-2007, 05:08 PM
Oh no! A grammer Nazi!!

There's alot of them here, including myself at times. It's great to be corrected but some of them can just be ***holes about it.

Rock Steady
05-25-2007, 05:16 PM
There's alot of them here, including myself at times. It's great to be corrected but some of them can just be ***holes about it.

A lot. :p

Yes, I can be an ***hole about it... usually only when it's really bad though. I considered not putting a space after a period to be really bad. Like "wouldn't pass the 2nd grade" bad. "Alot" is not bad. If I'm zipping along I make all kinds of mistakes like that.

Keith, sorry man - we haven't gotten along today. Truce?

Keith
05-25-2007, 05:27 PM
A lot. :p

Yes, I can be an ***hole about it... usually only when it's really bad though. I considered not putting a space after a period to be really bad. Like "wouldn't pass the 2nd grade" bad. "Alot" is not bad. If I'm zipping along I make all kinds of mistakes like that.

Keith, sorry man - we haven't gotten along today. Truce?

lol ya, I wouldn't hold a grudge over something like that. But yes, you're right, it does irritate me when I see such simple mistakes. Sometimes I have the patients for it, sometimes I don't, just like everyone else. I got defensive only because the OP was trying to recieve some advice about his goals, but don't worry about it, no hard feelings.

HeavyBomber
05-25-2007, 05:34 PM
im 16.6 foot 3.i NEED criticism.i am just beginning to lift because everyone told me i would stunt my growth if i started earlier so anything would help me out.

Work hard and learn from this board. You'll be where you want to be. Amazing things will happen to your body in the next 4-5 years especially if you train smart.
Good luck to you cheech658 and congrats for starting.

ToughStuff
05-25-2007, 09:32 PM
enjoy being a kid....

Walrus
06-03-2007, 04:17 PM

6'3" @ 16 and you were worried about stunting your growth? :rolleyes: