PDA

View Full Version : Insight from the Experts

Mike Robertson
05-21-2007, 01:16 PM
Guys -

Just wanted to let you know that I'm now offering a free special report for everyone who is signed up for the Robertson Training Systems newsletter.

Here's a quick author list, for those interested:

Craig Ballantyne

Chad Waterbury

Eric Cressey

Brijesh Patel

Mike Roussell

Tony Gentilcore

Zach Even-Esh

Craig Rasmussen

Nick Grantham

Joe Stankowski

AJ Roberts

Kevin Larrabee

Jimmy Smith

Keith Scott

Jonathan Fass

Mike Yuhaniak

If you're already signed up for the newsletter, you should receive an e-mail regarding how to download the report.

If you're not, just head over to my website sign up for the newsletter, and upon confirmation you'll get a link to download it.

Thanks to everyone for their support and I hope you like the report!

Stay strong

MR

RhodeHouse
05-21-2007, 02:34 PM
Eric Cressy used to train at Southside. I can tell you from first hand experience, he's no expert.

rmccray
05-21-2007, 06:55 PM
Eric Cressy used to train at Southside. I can tell you from first hand experience, he's no expert.

L M F A O and WORD:clap:

Chubrock
05-21-2007, 07:04 PM
I've heard a lot of good things about Cressey. What all have you seen that makes you feel that way?

RickTheDestroyer
05-21-2007, 07:08 PM
I've heard a lot of good things about Cressey. What all have you seen that makes you feel that way?

Excuse me, Andrew, have you met my friend Mr. Sarcasm?

Chubrock
05-21-2007, 07:11 PM
Hahaha yea yea, there has been a lot of harsh words thrown around today in the PLing forum so my sarcasm meter is broken.

RhodeHouse
05-22-2007, 05:43 PM
Cressy is a good dude. He just has way too many initials after his name from all of the schooling he's gone thru. I give him a lot of credit for doing all the school work. However, because of these initials, he thinks that he knows everything. His science is unbelievable. His practice needs more practice.