PDA

View Full Version : Getting wisdoms out and want to try UD2...

BFGUITAR
05-21-2007, 06:13 PM
Im getting my wisdom teeth out June 11th and would like to start UD2 on June second... Is that a possibility?

I dont know what stresses my body will be going through after my wisdoms are removed (Perhaps healing time will be delayed?). Would this not be a good idea?

Mr. D
05-21-2007, 06:51 PM
well you wont be able to have any solid food for a couple days after wisdom tooth. The only problem I would find with that and UD2.0, satiety and fibre.

The ud2.0 is tough especially day 3 and day 4 of the low cal days. I m on it right now and I cant sleep at night.

You want to be in optimal physical/mental condition before you start or during.

BFGUITAR
05-21-2007, 07:13 PM
Thats what I thought unfortunately.

I did a PSMF and it wasnt too bad. I quit maybe 3 days early only because I was getting sick of the food (not much variety). Not being able to eat solid food is also a big problem but ive got 10 pounds of nitrean. I know Lyle doesnt reccomend protein powder but its all ill be able to eat (other than maybe soup... bananas). As well, the refeeds would be pretty difficult.

Im in the middle of reading the book now, ill come back with more questions hen im done reading.

Vapour Trails
05-24-2007, 09:11 AM
I'd wait till your healed.

ddegroff
05-24-2007, 10:55 AM
I would wait as well.

No need to rush it.

BFGUITAR
05-25-2007, 10:08 PM
The book says that if your goal is fat loss to eat less than maintanance on the last two days of the cycle. In terms of fat loss, does it make that much of a difference if I do what the program initially intended?

ddegroff
05-25-2007, 10:19 PM
I would eat maintanance on the power workout day (sat) and then eat less than maintanance on Sunday.