PDA

View Full Version : So what is your opinion?

future_engineer
05-22-2007, 05:44 PM
Well, It has been three months. Without asking, the people at the front desk at my gym mention that they notice I have gotten bigger. People now tohink I'm 17 instead of 16.

So here are some pics from feb and some now.

I stupidly didn't take enough pics of my chest and full upper. I feel there is no quat improvment, but I am looking at the chest and notice improvement

I have put on about 7 pounds of solid muscle

so opinions?

I need to eat more oatmeal instead of one bowl for one

I can't have wheat...

but I find ways around that like rice,oats,whole milk yogurt,meat...

Detard
05-22-2007, 05:49 PM
dude those pics are terrible. get some full body shots. Thers nothing to critique on at all since you cant see anything.

future_engineer
05-22-2007, 05:51 PM
Ok,well you can see some....

I don't have good before pics so please do your best...

HighSchoolGuy
05-22-2007, 06:14 PM
I can't see a difference. Mainly because I can't see a decent picture. But congratulations on the gains.

future_engineer
05-22-2007, 06:22 PM
ok well is it too late to get better before pics with those pics somehow? Can I take all these pics to some store or something?

Rock Steady
05-22-2007, 06:22 PM
Those pictures remind me of the Simpsons where the photographer puts vaseline on the lens before taking pictures of Homer. What did you expect people to say to those?

Rock Steady
05-22-2007, 06:23 PM
ok well is it too late to get better before pics with those pics somehow? Can I take all these pics to some store or something?

You mean enhance them? You need to take new pictures.

future_engineer
05-22-2007, 06:26 PM
um crud well you cant reall do that with before pics.....

i just got a job so I will buy a decent digital camera then take a few more pics in august. I plan to squat 315 by then for the contest. at 55 on each side parellel currently. I apologize for being an idiot with my stupid bad looking pics lol!

note to self: post better pics

Invain
05-22-2007, 06:29 PM
You don't have a regular camera that somebody in your house could take pictures of you with? Or just have somebody else take pics of you with your phone?

Mr. D
05-22-2007, 07:36 PM
You are squatting 55 on each side, so 155 total and you want to be squatting 315 by august???

Good luck with all that. There is setting goals and then there is setting goals.

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
05-22-2007, 08:23 PM
um crud well you cant reall do that with before pics.....

i just got a job so I will buy a decent digital camera then take a few more pics in august. I plan to squat 315 by then for the contest. at 55 on each side parellel currently. I apologize for being an idiot with my stupid bad looking pics lol!

note to self: post better picsThat's not going to happen. Nearly doubling your squat in 3 months is a highly unrealistic goal.

future_engineer
05-23-2007, 07:28 AM
ok, maybe but it's worth a shot.(I squat 3 times a week)

curqleez
05-23-2007, 07:51 AM
That's not going to happen. Nearly doubling your squat in 3 months is a highly unrealistic goal.

future_engineer ,do you want to be a power lifter or gain muscle? One HUGE mistake alot of young guys do is train with an ego. Throw your ego out the door and focus on training a muscle properly and not a stupid number. That will get you no where. Learn mind/muscle contraction and use muscle contraction to lift the wt and not just force.:nod:

ToughStuff
05-23-2007, 02:06 PM
bad pics// bad results

sharkall2003
05-23-2007, 02:13 PM
ok, maybe but it's worth a shot.(I squat 3 times a week)

If you're just starting out I would suggest the Russian squat routine. In a months time I put nearly 25 lbs on my squat; that's after more than a year of consistent training. I think if you followed it to the end and were just starting out you could put on say 75 lbs. You better be eating like a beast, too.

zela
05-23-2007, 03:47 PM
Dude just take some DECENT pics of how you are now because I'm sure you aren't hulk and you are still small and than take some DECENT pics in 6 months and post them. I'm sorry but you right now will be the "BEFORE" you because you are still tiny man.