PDA

View Full Version : noob cal ??

blacknapolean
05-22-2007, 08:48 PM
Would drinking veg/olive oil every few hours ACTUALLY do anything? I guess it will raise your Calories?

I'm a little confused on how this all works.... If i had 1 cup of orange juice, cup of milk, 4 scoops of icecream, 2 TBL spoons of olive oil.. .woould that be a good 500 cals? I'm confused on how calories work, do they help gain weight?

kique
05-22-2007, 08:57 PM
lol www.fitday.com

Bako Lifter
05-22-2007, 09:01 PM
The more calories you eat, the more weight you will gain.

Different foods have different amounts of calories. On the back of the package of whatever you are eating, it will tell you how many calories, protein, carbs, etc, are in that particular food.

Unreal
05-23-2007, 08:07 AM
4 scoops of icecream, alone is probably over 500 cals. That is a probably in the 1000 calorie range. A calorie is just a unit of energy, like a pound is a unit of weight. You have to take in more energy then you burn to make new tissue.

blackboard
05-23-2007, 09:12 PM
Would drinking veg/olive oil every few hours ACTUALLY do anything? I guess it will raise your Calories?

I'm a little confused on how this all works.... If i had 1 cup of orange juice, cup of milk, 4 scoops of icecream, 2 TBL spoons of olive oil.. .woould that be a good 500 cals? I'm confused on how calories work, do they help gain weight?

Not sure all calories are created equal.

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
05-23-2007, 11:44 PM
Is a calorie just a calorie?
(http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/Articles/calorieacalorie.html)