PDA

View Full Version : 2 months on one of arny's routines

lakeripple
05-25-2007, 05:30 PM
and another 2 before that of trying new things. really though, it was only on arny's that i ate properly, slept well and lifted six times a week. absolutely amazing gains.

Weight: 155
Height: around 5,7 5,8

I'll try and get a thigh / leg pic up too.

Also, mind all the bacne.

THESE PICS ARE MY BEFORE PICS NOW. IF YOU WANNA COMPARE WHEN I'M 165 GOTO http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=102924

HeavyBomber
05-25-2007, 05:39 PM
Making tangible gains is an awesome thing, isn't it? Keep researching different training methods too. You're looking solid. Keep at it brother.

Nice necklace too. I need one like that.

ToughStuff
05-25-2007, 09:30 PM
You have not chest man.

Tofer
05-25-2007, 11:32 PM
You have not chest man.
Well, despite the fact that this makes no sense, I think what you're trying to say isn't very constructive so what's the point? The guy has been working out for two months. Cut him some slack.

Anyways, nice work, but I think you might want to reconsider what you're doing. Lifting six times a week isn't exactly ideal and if you're doing an "Arny" routine chances are you're doing too much volume too. If you're new to lifting you can make gains with almost any routine and so that doesn't necessarily mean what you're doing is the most effective.

peacefrog
05-26-2007, 02:40 AM
Traps and shoulders look good.

tdotteg
05-26-2007, 05:56 AM
Making tangible gains is an awesome thing, isn't it? Keep researching different training methods too. You're looking solid. Keep at it brother.

Nice necklace too. I need one like that.

:withstupi just imagine what you'll look like in a year :)

peacefrog
05-26-2007, 10:03 AM
Are you taking anything for the acne? It's usually a good idea to treat it, because sometimes it can leave scarring.

sharkall2003
05-26-2007, 10:06 AM
Are you taking anything for the acne? It's usually a good idea to treat it, because sometimes it can leave scarring.

It's a natural phenomena, and I think he came here for lifting advice. You're looking solid, but you need to bulk, son. Keep up the work and try not to follow the routine directly. It may be more than too much.

BigDreamz
05-26-2007, 11:10 AM
Traps and shoulders look good.

Second-ed

McIrish
05-26-2007, 11:21 AM
Looking good and you have a good base - I'm with the peanut gallery here, keep at it and in a year you'll look nasty!

peacefrog
05-26-2007, 12:50 PM
It's a natural phenomena, and I think he came here for lifting advice. You're looking solid, but you need to bulk, son. Keep up the work and try not to follow the routine directly. It may be more than too much.

Yes, it is natural. That doesn't make it any better though. Appendicitis is also natural.

I just commented because I used to have acne problems (mainly on my face, but a little on my back). I'm not sure about the back, but bad acne on the face can cause permanent scarring.

Cards
10-08-2007, 08:56 AM
nice progress man, as everyone said shoulders traps and especially the chest. Keep it up man, another 50 lbs and you'll be huge.

thoughtshewas18
10-08-2007, 09:45 AM
nice squat and dl strength

smalls
10-08-2007, 12:55 PM

Giving someone advice on how not to be left with scars all over is not a negative thing. Acne, if possible, should be treated if a person cares about the way they look and have the financial ability to treat it, IMO.

To the OP. Keep eating bro, good progress.

lakeripple
10-08-2007, 01:11 PM
guys this post is really old...and are my before pics...