PDA

View Full Version : Throwing Up

method115
05-28-2007, 06:38 PM
I recently started throwing up to lose weight is this healthy??

No I'm just kidding on a more serious note, I ate my usual breakfast this morning oatmeal w/ milk, banana and yogurt. Well I ate the yogurt and banana just fine but when i got to the oatmeal I could barely eat it. As soon as I packed it down I threw up about 2-3 minutes later and I'm positive it was the oatmeal that made me do this.

For some reason I don't know why whenever I wake up in the mornings I'm pretty damn hungry. Well when I start making the oatmeal my appetite goes away, sometimes just thinking about eating oatmeal makes it go away. This only recently started happening.

I have noticed lately though that it's harder for me to eat the oatmeal like my body is saying "enough of this **** man lets eat something new". I wouldn't think my body being tired of eating something could really make me throw up any ideas.

Could my body be telling me it's time to change up the breakfast a little or what.

MrWebb78
05-28-2007, 06:44 PM
same thing happened with me and my morning bowl of raisin bran. after about 3 months of raisin bran I was laying on the couch one morning, and felt it coming back up. I raced to the toilet and yacked. same thing happened three days in a row. So I switched to a different cereal for awhile.

bottom line, change up your meals every now and again. good for mind, body, and soul.

dscarth
05-28-2007, 08:20 PM
Yeah I don't understand how people can eat the same thing day in and day out.

method115
05-28-2007, 08:28 PM

I usually cant do this either but never experienced anything like this. Plus I had been eating the oatmeal for over a year.

Blanche_Soprano
05-28-2007, 08:33 PM
I can eat the same thing everyday for both breakfast and lunch, but I need my variety at dinner.

As others have said, you probably should try something else. Try some good cereal in place of the oatmeal.

Mr. D
05-28-2007, 08:54 PM

I am a creature of habit. And i still look forward to each meal, esp my bedtime meal of cottage cheese and peanut butter.

method115
05-28-2007, 08:59 PM
actually what is a good replacement cereal for it something thats good and healthy a variety of choices would be great. I'm gonna have to go tonight and get it cause I like to fill up when I eat for breakfast.

Keith
05-28-2007, 10:29 PM
I can eat the same thing everyday for both breakfast and lunch, but I need my variety at dinner.

Almost every meal of my day is the same except dinner and one other.

Coqui
05-29-2007, 06:33 AM
actually what is a good replacement cereal for it something thats good and healthy a variety of choices would be great. I'm gonna have to go tonight and get it cause I like to fill up when I eat for breakfast.

I'm going to start eating Kashi Go lean

kique
05-29-2007, 07:25 AM
we can do it because were soldiers. in a war vs the fatness lol um grind up that oatmeal and make a shake out of it homie

RedSpikeyThing
05-29-2007, 07:35 AM
Change it up. Try adding some different flavours to your oatmeal - bananas, cinnamon, cloves, apples, berries, etc. Or just switch it right up - go with a large whole wheat bagel with peanut butter. That's been my staple for a long time and I still enjoy it :)

I tend to do the same thing too. And when it's dinner time I eat whatever the hell I want lol

method115
05-29-2007, 10:49 AM
Change it up. Try adding some different flavours to your oatmeal - bananas, cinnamon, cloves, apples, berries, etc. Or just switch it right up - go with a large whole wheat bagel with peanut butter. That's been my staple for a long time and I still enjoy it :)

I tend to do the same thing too. And when it's dinner time I eat whatever the hell I want lol

This is actually what I was thinking of doing. I'm manager at a bagel shop so free bagels for me.

EWI
05-29-2007, 11:31 AM
Personally I can eat just about anything day after day but even so I change things up for interest and I also believe my body does better with variety.

Also, some people develop allergies if they consume the same things all the time with out much change.

You don't always need to have a cereal.. or "oat" meal type of food... nothing wrong with a ample serving of a nice omlet stuffed with shrooms, tomatos, oninons, etc...

Blanche_Soprano
05-29-2007, 11:48 PM
I'm going to start eating Kashi Go lean

I second that. I used to eat it when I ate cereal at breakast. I would mash up a banana, natty pb, and some Go Lean. Delicious.

FreeRider
05-30-2007, 06:58 PM
Also, some people develop allergies if they consume the same things all the time with out much change.

I actually found some truth in that! Whether its a mental or physical thing, but I cant stand bananas as of late! Give me a sore gut for a few hours after eating them.
I just keep a few standbys for breakfast. Once I get tried of eggs bread and yogurt, I'll switch over to oatmeal raisins and milk.