PDA

View Full Version : Dropped 2 stone in about 3 months

AB2004
05-31-2007, 11:01 AM
i have been on a really strict diet and concentrating alot more on my cv work.
my waist has gone from a 38 down to a 34, and i look alot leaner, problem is my chest looks terrible, iv been lifting for about 3 years so i have the size its just i have fatty deposits just in my chest behind my nipples, you cant tell when i have a t-shirt on but when i have my top off its really noticable since i have dropped the weight, is there anything i can do to get rid of it? because i was reading on wikipedia i think it was that if you gain excess weight at the wrong age e.g in your teens it will be really hard to loose weight from areas such as your chest.

kique
05-31-2007, 12:17 PM
well then if its a big problem go on the journy to the 6 pac im sure the fat from your chest will drop along with the rest :) HIIT cardio followed by steady state biking for the win! oh yea and become a diet guru

DaoineSidhe
05-31-2007, 12:33 PM
Women often enjoy playing with my man breasts while I play with theirs.

True story.

It's been my experience that some people have a PITA time getting rid of problem areas such as chests, thighs, or the stomach. Just keep hitting it, and hitting it* hard.

*Beer or workouts; whatever makes you feel about yourself.

chefdouglas
06-03-2007, 12:41 PM
Well, hitting it hard may not do it. If you're trying to lose that thick boob fat, what you need to do is a liver cleans. Pumping heavy weights isn't the universal answer to all problems in life even though sometimes I wish it were. If you're chest is holding onto excess fat and you can't imagine any reason why it just won't go away, chances are you have an estrogen burden that your liver just isn't equipped to flush. Estrogens are a pain in the ass to flush out of the body...

I would start by taking a break from lifting for a week, then fast for a day and drink lots and lots of water, if you must eat try to only eat light foods (i.e. fruits, veggies NO MEAT/DAIRY AT ALL). The idea is to kick start your liver into a detox mode. After that, call around to a few vitamin stores and find a detox product (Ready-Clean is awesome, but the off-brands will do just fine as long as their not full of corn syrup). For one week - eat only fruits, vegetables, one serving of grains per day and NO MEAT/DAIRY. Drink water until your pee is nice and clear and one 16 oz bottle per hour to maintain that. Get some fish oil and flaxseed oil from the health food store and take 3-4 tbsns/day. After that week is over, you can start eating real food again, but don't gorge yourself as your liver and bile system will continue to cleanse for up to a month. Continue to eat lots of veggies and fruits, always take your oils and always keep yourself hydrated.

Fact: High fiber must be maintained no matter what - for aiding the liver in ushering out toxins, fat, cholesterol, insulin, and artificial estrogens (not to recycle into the bloodstream) and to ensure colon health

AND

without adequate fiber, up to 90% of cholesterol and bile acids recirculate to the liver.

:shoot: say goodbye to unwanted fat stores

smalls
06-03-2007, 04:39 PM
Well, hitting it hard may not do it. If you're trying to lose that thick boob fat, what you need to do is a liver cleans. Pumping heavy weights isn't the universal answer to all problems in life even though sometimes I wish it were. If you're chest is holding onto excess fat and you can't imagine any reason why it just won't go away, chances are you have an estrogen burden that your liver just isn't equipped to flush. Estrogens are a pain in the ass to flush out of the body...

I would start by taking a break from lifting for a week, then fast for a day and drink lots and lots of water, if you must eat try to only eat light foods (i.e. fruits, veggies NO MEAT/DAIRY AT ALL). The idea is to kick start your liver into a detox mode. After that, call around to a few vitamin stores and find a detox product (Ready-Clean is awesome, but the off-brands will do just fine as long as their not full of corn syrup). For one week - eat only fruits, vegetables, one serving of grains per day and NO MEAT/DAIRY. Drink water until your pee is nice and clear and one 16 oz bottle per hour to maintain that. Get some fish oil and flaxseed oil from the health food store and take 3-4 tbsns/day. After that week is over, you can start eating real food again, but don't gorge yourself as your liver and bile system will continue to cleanse for up to a month. Continue to eat lots of veggies and fruits, always take your oils and always keep yourself hydrated.

Fact: High fiber must be maintained no matter what - for aiding the liver in ushering out toxins, fat, cholesterol, insulin, and artificial estrogens (not to recycle into the bloodstream) and to ensure colon health

AND

without adequate fiber, up to 90% of cholesterol and bile acids recirculate to the liver.

:shoot: say goodbye to unwanted fat stores

I'm not against a cleanse. But could you please referance anything you just wrote. Especially something that corelates with a colon cleanse leading to loss of fatty deposits due to kickstarting your bodies "estrogen flushing" capabilities.

DaoineSidhe
06-04-2007, 02:07 AM
chefdouglas, you could be right, but even though I was being facetious, I think it might be more likely to be a result of their current diet or exercise routine. It would be beneficial having that info first before going any further. that and I'm a fan of the KISS method. :)