PDA

View Full Version : Difference between ETS & similar products?

Talking_God
06-03-2007, 12:54 PM
Chris or Daniel, could you specifically tell me what makes ETS different/better than a similar Microlactin products, such as this one that i found

http://www.vitacost.com/NSI-MicroLactin

After a particularly wicked back workout I have considered purchasing ETS or a similar product, just wanted to clear up what is different about ETS.

KingWilder
06-03-2007, 01:02 PM
AtLarge’s co-founder and I have a personality trait some may see as a flaw. We are both never satisfied! We wanted to see what we could do to improve the ergogenic effect of MicroLactin ™. This lead to continued research and our decision to include vitamins C, E, and both zinc and magnesium in specific ratios in our new product. The inclusion of these vitamins and minerals only added to the fantastic benefits of MicroLactin

The similar product you posted appears to just be Microlactin (and some Calcium).

Having used ETS I can vouch for how well it works. I'll let Chris or Daniel (as you asked for :)) be more specific though.

Talking_God
06-03-2007, 01:12 PM
I forgot there's zinc & mag in there. that's probably what attributes the good sleep people experience while taking this

chris mason
06-03-2007, 03:55 PM
The difference is the zinc, magnesium, and vitamins C and E all in a specific ratio which allows them to support, in a synergistic fashion, the powerful effects of Microlactin(TM).

Chris

DeHartD
06-03-2007, 06:14 PM
In my opinion both product are very similar, except for the above listed vitamins... you could use your microlactin and get those vitamins a lot cheaper if you're looking to maintain a budget. The ETS provides more of a convenience factor, hence the higher price.

chris mason
06-03-2007, 06:20 PM
In my opinion both product are very similar, except for the above listed vitamins... you could use your microlactin and get those vitamins a lot cheaper if you're looking to maintain a budget. The ETS provides more of a convenience factor, hence the higher price.

Actually, it works out pretty close if you do the math (including shipping if you order online). In addition, the zinc, magnesium, C & E are in a specific dose and ratio for the aforementioned reason.

Chris

DeHartD
06-03-2007, 10:09 PM
Actually, it works out pretty close if you do the math (including shipping if you order online). In addition, the zinc, magnesium, C & E are in a specific dose and ratio for the aforementioned reason.

Chris

well it all depends on who the supplier is actually. I personally buy my microlactin from http://www.supplementdirect.com/?content=52&option_id=19518.
I buy the aforementioned vitamins with more included from http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ast/multi-pro.html.

If you compare it to ETS http://atlargenutrition.com/nutrition_detail.php?products_id=5 you're getting more bang for your buck my way. My purchase ends up saving me half the price, and the supply lasts twice as long. ETS saves you the hassle from placing 2 orders and is more convenient if you're already ordering nitrean which is great, but budgeting is important to me and i save money ordering my microlactin and vitamins like i said.

chris mason
06-04-2007, 05:38 AM
I can see your point from a monetary perspective. For an extra ~$5 (when you count shipping) you are getting about 20 more days of multi and roughly 30 days more of Microlactin.

That said, the formula for ETS is very specific for a reason, and therein lies a portion of its efficacy. Your method will not allow you to duplicate the specific formulation.

Talking_God
06-04-2007, 06:29 AM
I know being the owner of the business I'm asking you this question about, the following answer may be a bit skewed, but how much more effective would it be than just getting the microlactin & the ZMA?

WillKuenzel
06-04-2007, 07:27 AM
I've tried doing it both ways and always end up going back to just ETS. I've varied with the dosing of doing it myself and it just never seems to work out the same. You'll see some difference in buying them all separately but ETS always seems to be worth the price difference.

chris mason
06-04-2007, 11:51 AM
I know being the owner of the business I'm asking you this question about, the following answer may be a bit skewed, but how much more effective would it be than just getting the microlactin & the ZMA?

That varies individually, but for the relative small difference I think it is worth it for most.

Chris