PDA

View Full Version : Nitor/Thermocin Combo

KingWilder
06-05-2007, 11:05 AM
Just curious..

background: I have half a bottle of Thermocin and basically a full bottle of Nitor. Thermocin doesn't really seem to effect me, but I know that Nitor does.

question: Would it be okay to take (1) Nitor + (1-2) Thermocin..and gradually work myself back up to 4 Nitor total per day...

would there be any adverse effects to taking these two together, or are they basically the same, with Nitor just being more potent?

HahnB
06-05-2007, 11:56 AM
Let me know if you want some nitor. I have 3/4 a bottle and had to stop taking it. I don't see anything wrong with combining them as long as you're under what would be considered the full dose of nitor.

jAy_Dub
06-05-2007, 03:23 PM
Let me know if you want some nitor. I have 3/4 a bottle and had to stop taking it. I don't see anything wrong with combining them as long as you're under what would be considered the full dose of nitor.

Haha decided to quit taking it huh? What dose did you get up to? 2/day?

HahnB
06-05-2007, 04:51 PM
The most I had taken was 3. I'm not use to stimulants so I'm going to take something milder for the time being.

chris mason
06-05-2007, 08:08 PM
Just curious..

background: I have half a bottle of Thermocin and basically a full bottle of Nitor. Thermocin doesn't really seem to effect me, but I know that Nitor does.

question: Would it be okay to take (1) Nitor + (1-2) Thermocin..and gradually work myself back up to 4 Nitor total per day...

would there be any adverse effects to taking these two together, or are they basically the same, with Nitor just being more potent?

We do not recommend you mix the two. The main concern would be an excess of stimulants.

Chris

KingWilder
06-05-2007, 08:10 PM
okay then I won't...I think I'll just start taking Nitor again