PDA

View Full Version : Nitor at 16?

Twan
06-07-2007, 12:12 PM
My parents are flipping out about me taking Nitor. I'm looking to drop my BF, and I think it might be 17-18% right now. Is it ok to take at 16, and what could I tell them to ease their craziness?

getfit
06-07-2007, 12:14 PM
Um,I wouldn't let my 16yr old take Nitor it's very potent.

getfit
06-07-2007, 12:14 PM
What's your diet like?

Concentrate on eating a little less and training.

Twan
06-07-2007, 12:21 PM
My diet is as clean as I can make it.

Morning I usually measure out 1/2 cup of oatmeal with 1 cup of milk. Lunch is usually two cans of tuna, dinner is either salmon, tilapia, chicken breast, etc. I think I cheat a little with things like milk, and I don't know if I'm getting enough protein. I ordered Nitor and Nitrean, so I plan on hitting my daily protein requirements with Nitrean and water. Also, I usually have little-no energy at the gym, and I think if I had Nitor my days overall would just feel much better, and I could probably go longer on things like HIIT and lifts.

I was about 206 on April 17th, and I dropped to 183, but I got about 18 more pounds to go before I'm truly happy.

And I also bought some Fish Oils from At Large too.

sharkall2003
06-07-2007, 12:25 PM
Well, duh you don't have any energy. You're diet is poor and you need to read up on nutrition. A couple cans of tuna and some oatmeal with salmon? Com'on. That's maybe 1200 calories. Your metabolism is probably out of whack.

Twan
06-07-2007, 12:32 PM
Well, I tend to have milk throughout the day, lots of water, several scoops of peanut butter, and the occasional diet Pepsi. My calories hit more than 1200 per day. I get 300 alone from breakfast, because I usually put a banana in it.

getfit
06-07-2007, 12:35 PM
how tall are you?

Twan
06-07-2007, 12:37 PM
I am about 6'1-6'2. I basically want to get that six pack for the summer. My lifts aren't anything spectacular at all, so my goal is to get a low BF% by July 1 or so, and even if I lose a few pounds of muscle, I'll begin a big bulk come winter. I've been doing some weightlifting for about 6 months now, and I am really starting to realize the best way to go about things. I never really got enough protein or ate enough on my last bulk, so I figure if I lose 10 pounds on my bench press but get a six pack, its worth it.

getfit
06-07-2007, 12:41 PM
um, oh boy!

1200 calories?

Eat! I don't want to think about calories. I hate calories.You're 16 eat balanced meals,train hard,rest and all will fall into place

Unholy
06-07-2007, 12:53 PM
Tell your parents if they don't let you take Nitor you will start smoking crack.

But seriously at 16 just eat and lift, everything will fall into place.

chris mason
06-07-2007, 05:09 PM
I agree that 16 is too young for the use of thermogenics.

Chris

Twan
06-07-2007, 09:13 PM
Even if my calories are in check, I lift, don't cheat, and am just looking for that extra boost?

dscarth
06-07-2007, 10:03 PM
Even if my calories are in check, I lift, don't cheat, and am just looking for that extra boost?

The guy who makes the stuff just told you not to use it :)

Khar
06-09-2007, 05:28 AM
Well, duh you don't have any energy. You're diet is poor and you need to read up on nutrition. A couple cans of tuna and some oatmeal with salmon? Com'on. That's maybe 1200 calories. Your metabolism is probably out of whack.

Your assessment may be spot on, but how can you honestly say that. Hey may be eating 2 lbs of fish at dinner. His diet is vague, but why assume he is under-eating?

Khar
06-09-2007, 05:30 AM
I agree that 16 is too young for the use of thermogenics.

Chris

I do agree with this though. At your age just eat well, try and avoid unnatural chit. Stick with 'clean' foods. Essentially what you can harvest if you were to do that. And keep your workouts intense you will be fine.

malkore
06-14-2007, 10:42 AM

Dude, you lack an extra 'boost' because you're not eating enough!!!

your meals are barely enough calories per meal on a 6-meal-a-day program...and you only eat 3 meals a day.

I suck at math but even I can figure out the above equation = you're eating HALF as much food as you need.

EAT!

Con
06-14-2007, 10:54 AM
I can put away enough calories in threee meals....it depends on the person.

Some people(annoying ones) are simply not big eaters, while others can put away 1000+ calories in a blink of an eye.

Im only 17, and I dont think any type of supplement(specifically thermogenics) are what your need. Define your goals and work towards them, one day at a time.