PDA

View Full Version : 2000 total before or at 21

Stumprrp
06-09-2007, 03:48 PM
So i set a goal for myself, which i wont get if i keep messing with my leg, but if i heal up, keep eating and getting bigger, i want to have a 2000 total before or when i turn 21.

Not sure how many lifters have done this, but i say its somewhat in my reach.

Right now im good for at least 1400 RAW, figure after i get equipment and get used to it ill be good for 1700 in a year or so.

What do you all think, is this farfetched? or i keep my head on it, like it already is, do i have a chance?

getfit
06-09-2007, 03:51 PM
You're as strong as an ox!Go for it! Do your best,you've done amazing so far

Stumprrp
06-09-2007, 04:03 PM
ty sylvia, i appreciate it, lots of work i know that.

Chris Rodgers
06-09-2007, 04:09 PM
If you stay healthy, absolutely within your reach.

Stumprrp
06-09-2007, 04:14 PM
lets hope chris, i want to kill next years USPF meet so bad, like everyone, men included, lol.

Fuzzy
06-09-2007, 06:53 PM
I honestly thik you can do that raw...

Bob
06-10-2007, 09:12 AM
Stumpster... you know I believe in ya... I think you will need to do it at a much higher BW though. Say in the 242s or even 275s... I think you are going to need an additional 30-40 of lbm to get that extra 250-300 on your squat, another 100-150 on your BP and another 200-250 on your DL... for RAW...

If you go equipped, I think you are going to need another 15-25 of lbm to get your RAW lifts up another 250 lbs total... and then the other 350lbs in total will be technique learning the squat and BP.. I don't think equipment is going to get you much in DL..

so what's your choice?

Here's a "kid" to look at who did it equipped.. and then Raw at 21... Scott Weech:
http://www.gregstott.com/generic85.html
http://www.gregstott.com/generic68.html
http://www.titansupport.com/people/hall/weech.html

Or there was a freak coming up a few years ago.. but I think he quit PL'ing about a year ago and went into MMA or BB'ing.. Eddie Debus: The best raw I could find for him was:
Eddie Debus - NY Teen (18-19) 242s - 510, 435, 660 = 1605 (100% Raw)

Or take a look at the RAW AAU Records for different Teen Groups:

Boys Teenage and Youth Raw American
TEEN 16 TO 17 220 M.GREENE 04/2003 1466.00
TEEN 18 TO 19 220 TOTAL E. MARKOVCY 07/1999 1565.00
TEEN 18 TO 19 275 TOTAL B. SCHMIDT 07/1999 1585.00

Even the AAU SuperHWs 18-19 Total is breakable for you:
TEEN 18 TO 19 SUPER HEAVY WEIGHT CLASS TOTAL R. TOATLY 05/2002 1642.00

And the equipped ones: (not much more really)
Boys Teenage and Youth Equiped American TEEN 18 TO 19 242 TOTAL D. REXROAD 08/1996 1570.00

Boys Teenage and Youth Equiped American TEEN 18 TO 19 275 TOTAL H. THOMASON 06/1999 1658.00

Stumprrp
06-10-2007, 09:23 AM
thanks for that info bob, im suprised im pretty close to all of those national levels RAW, i agree ill need more muscle but im working on that, as i eat everything in site haha. 40-50 more lbs of LBM could take a good 2 years. your right equipment doesnt help that much in DL, maybe 20 lbs? but hey ill take it, i dont plan on putting on gear until the fall or so.

Scott is a beast, he will be number one very soon.

not sure if i could be a healthy 260-270 lbs at my height.

RhodeHouse
06-10-2007, 09:53 AM
At 5'8" Vincent is 324, and healthy as a race horse. If you want to be great at anything, you have to make sacrifices. If you're in this sport to be healthy, you should choose again. Anyone who has something to say about that, doesn't know what it means to be great or have the desire to be great. IMO, stop worrying about numbers and just lift. The numbers will come. GFH

Stumprrp
06-10-2007, 09:59 AM
rhodes - what im saying is i dont want to develop high blood pressure and the chance of a heart attack, id love to be 275 dude, i have the desire to be great, im very proud of how far ive came in less then 2 years with 1 year being 80 lbs of fat loss.

Bob
06-10-2007, 10:23 AM
NP Stumpster... take a look at the ADAU Nationals held last weekend...
http://www.angelfire.com/pa/bigal/NATIONALS2007.html
You could have taken a lot of weight and age classes there...

I don't agree with Rhodes on the health issue... I think there are a lot of "healthy" PL'ers... that don't have high BP and/or risk heart problems... and not everybody has the genetics to carry >300 lbs like Vin... :)

However I do agree a lot with Rhodes on the weights.. keep lifting heavy, keep eating right, keep getting your required rest, keep the fire, learn from the best (like Southside), compete more, get better technique, etc... and be the best you can be. PRs and records will fall..

Stumprrp
06-10-2007, 11:05 AM
sounds good bob, except for eating right, not sure if a chicken teriaki stir fry roll up and fries is good, lol. although my breakfast of oatmeal with milk blueberrys and bananas was good!

rest wise i average from 5-9 hours of sleep a night and naps during the day if i can.

Chris Rodgers
06-10-2007, 11:39 AM
Eddie Debus used to train with us. He was a beast. I think he turned to the Darkside and started fighting. Always was a hot head.

RhodeHouse
06-10-2007, 01:57 PM
We all do this for different reasons. All I can say is, how bad do you want it? What are YOU willing to do to achieve your goals? Whether it be gaining weight, losing weight, using drugs, and the list goes on. Whatever your choice is, that's cool. But, the question still remains, what are YOU willing to do to achieve your goals? If you don't reach your 2000 total, how upset will you be? Will you regret it if you don't? I NEVER said, go out and get high blood pressure or be unhealthy ALL the time. Sometimes, goals are more important to the individual than health is. I personally, would really be disgusted and embarrassed of myself if I sat and worried about my health instead of trying to get a 1000 lb squat. If my health ever becomes an issue, I'll deal with it at that time. I won't spend my life making excuses as to why I never went after 1000. If I did waste my time worrying, I'd suck, just like everyone who makes those excuses.

And whoever made the genetics comment about Vincent - he was 180lbs when he started lifting weights. Nothing genetically freaky about a 180lb high scholl kid. This is another tangent, but don't cry about genetics. If you saw me, you'd never think I was as strong as I am. What's my point? I chose to make sacrifices to achieve my goals. If you "have it" you'll understand this. If you don't, it'll never make any sense and you'll probably have some negative comments for me.

How important is it to reach your goals? What are you willing to do? The answer is different for everyone. Whatever your answer is, is the right answer for you.

levronefan
06-10-2007, 02:04 PM
180 at 5'8 is a decent size for a high schooler... considering most of the guys are either really skinny and there are those that are just plain fat...

i was 5'11 and 160 lbs senior year...

redFury
06-10-2007, 03:44 PM
A guy that used to lift was us got an 1840 @208... I believe he was 23. It's certainly possible for you stump... A good squat suit and tight bench shirt and you'll be knocking the door down.

chris mason
06-10-2007, 07:47 PM
Stump, I think you have tremendous potential and can easily do it.

Stumprrp
06-10-2007, 11:07 PM
i will never, and i mean never touch steriods.

how bad do i want it? aside from my girlfriend i think about weight lifting ALL DAY LONG.

North
06-11-2007, 12:06 AM
"220# OPEN & TEEN 18-19 JONATHAN NEENAN-19 PA 402 297 435 1135"

Thats it? Half of my school can lift that.

DNL
06-11-2007, 12:37 AM

how bad do i want it? aside from my girlfriend i think about weight lifting ALL DAY LONG.

I feel bad for your girlfriend then... she has to compete with heavy inanimate opjects hahah.

but 4 years time? anything is possible in 4 years. goodluck man. send me a signed shirt when you get your 2000.

Buffman
06-11-2007, 12:50 AM
It can happen. Train hard and rest A LOT!

Chubrock
06-11-2007, 06:32 AM
"220# OPEN & TEEN 18-19 JONATHAN NEENAN-19 PA 402 297 435 1135"

Thats it? Half of my school can lift that.

To parallel, with a pause? I doubt it.

Guido
06-11-2007, 09:46 AM
Equipped right now I'd say you are good for 1,600lbs no problem. A 400lb increase on your total in 4 years for you I'd say is doable. I'm thinking 800, 550, 650 in gear at 220-242. If anyone can do it, you can. You are one of the most naturally freaky strong people I e-know. ;)

Stumprrp
06-11-2007, 10:55 AM
thanks for that compliment G man, its not E-stats, ask BEARWOLF, he knows i dont play around, and that was an off day for me.

Chubrock
06-11-2007, 11:24 AM
Nah Stump I think you misunderstood Ryan. He's saying he "E knows" you, as in he hasn't met you IRL.

Stumprrp
06-11-2007, 11:55 AM
ah yes i see haha

Con
06-11-2007, 11:58 AM
I wish you luck stump. Hate to sound like a broken record but I think if anyone can do it, you can!

Only possible issue would be staying healthy, and I mean in terms of injuries. Be smart about things. Even if you werent to make your goal, I doubt many people could say they even ATTEMPTED such a feat.

GL!

Stumprrp
06-11-2007, 12:03 PM
thanks con

2PACMAN2
06-11-2007, 01:16 PM

sounds to me like you either dont want it as bad as you think you do, or you dont realise just how much you do want it

heres the attitude of someone who does want it - i dont give a damn about my health, if i die, then i die, i dont care if i have to put on another 100lbs, even though my grandad an dad have both had heart attacks, ill do it anyway, without thought- No g/f to think about, worry about, take me away from training cuss she misses me etc forget all that, not happening, no weakness for me thanks -You say you will never take gear, well since theres 20 guys in my local gym on gear everytime i go in, hell yeh ill take whatever i have to, it doesn't matter if i agree with it or not >im a strength terminator, ill do anything an everything i have to do to get where i wanna be, an thats why it'l happen

dont think im flaming stump, im not, i like you, an you will be a great powerlifter - as far as this 2000lbs goes, of course you can do that, why are you setting such a low goal?

Guido
06-11-2007, 03:30 PM
Nah Stump I think you misunderstood Ryan. He's saying he "E knows" you, as in he hasn't met you IRL.Yep. Sorry for the confusion.

WillKuenzel
06-12-2007, 05:07 PM
sounds to me like you either dont want it as bad as you think you do, or you dont realise just how much you do want it

heres the attitude of someone who does want it - i dont give a damn about my health, if i die, then i die, i dont care if i have to put on another 100lbs, even though my grandad an dad have both had heart attacks, ill do it anyway, without thought- No g/f to think about, worry about, take me away from training cuss she misses me etc forget all that, not happening, no weakness for me thanks -You say you will never take gear, well since theres 20 guys in my local gym on gear everytime i go in, hell yeh ill take whatever i have to, it doesn't matter if i agree with it or not >im a strength terminator, ill do anything an everything i have to do to get where i wanna be, an thats why it'l happen

dont think im flaming stump, im not, i like you, an you will be a great powerlifter - as far as this 2000lbs goes, of course you can do that, why are you setting such a low goal?

...and that type of attitude has gotten you real far hasn't it. There's being "hardcore", and then there's being stupid. You fall into the latter category. Having a life, having a girlfriend shouldn't stop you from doing anything. If it does, you have problems. There are guys that have more of a life than you and will always lift more. If being "hardcore" :rolleyes: makes you happy then by all means... be that way, but don't ever let it stop you from living a life.

Beast
06-12-2007, 05:19 PM
...and that type of attitude has gotten you real far hasn't it. There's being "hardcore", and then there's being stupid. You fall into the latter category. Having a life, having a girlfriend shouldn't stop you from doing anything. If it does, you have problems. There are guys that have more of a life than you and will always lift more. If being "hardcore" :rolleyes: makes you happy then by all means... be that way, but don't ever let it stop you from living a life.
I was going to reply, but this is exactly what I would have typed.

RhodeHouse
06-12-2007, 06:20 PM
I agree with Home and Beast about the having a life. My girlfriend has taken me to the next level, mentally. However, I love what Pac says about doing what you gotta do. That's what it takes to be great.

Stump - you'll get where you wanna go. Just remember, strength is a marathon, not a sprint. Slow and steady. SFW

chris mason
06-12-2007, 06:41 PM

Therein lies the tough choice and the real debate behind anabolic use.

The fact that to be the best you HAVE to make the choice to compromise your health to some degree because you have to use drugs to be the biggest and strongest in today's day and age.

That was, is, and always will be the worst for me personally. I want to be the strongest, and I think I have very good potential in the deadlift to be an absolute top tier guy, but I have 3 kids and I want to live to a ripe old age. I don't think steroids will kill me now, but I do think they will shorten my life in some way whether it be from an early heart attack, the early onset of cancer, or in some other way. I SO MUCH want to use them and see what I can really do, but I also temper that with the wisdom there is more to life...

It is hard...

levronefan
06-12-2007, 10:07 PM
what do you want to accomplish chris??? what are your numbers now? i would guess in the high 600s or low 7s raw?? what kind of weight are you looking to lift?>

Stumprrp
06-13-2007, 01:26 AM
heres how i think, i just pulled 600 lbs today and im natural 17 yr old with less then 2 years experience, i think i can do it without steriods.

Bob
06-13-2007, 08:53 AM
Lets say you keep progressing at a moderate rate... until you are 21..
5 lbs a month on squat=60 lbs a yr
5 lbs a month on DL=60 lbs a yr
5 lbs every 2 months on BP= 30 lbs a yr
1 lbs of lbm per month = 12 lbs a yr
.5 lbs of fat per month = 6 lbs a yr

17 today...
June 2008 - @18 your lifts = 560/380/660 total = 1600 @ 238 lbs
June 2009 - @19 your lifts = 620/410/720 total = 1750 @ 256 lbs
June 2010 - @20 your lifts = 680/440/780 total = 1900 @ 272 lbs
June 2011 - @21 your lifts = 740/470/840 total = 2050 @ 286 lbs

and that's raw...

Whatta ya think Stumpster?? I think it's doable... real freakin' tough, but doable for you...
you seem to have the genetics, the work ethic, the smarts and the desire...

Cross our fingers for no major health problems.. or injuries.. or major personal issues or distractions... and that you can get some advanced training like at Southside... compete in a few competitions per year to continue the learning...

Whoo Hooo.. I'm excited to just tag along and watch.. and hopefully get a few more workouts in with you before you are a global celebrity!! And get too big for your britches!! haha :p

Alex.V
06-13-2007, 09:35 AM
The fact that to be the best you HAVE to make the choice to compromise your health to some degree because you have to use drugs to be the biggest and strongest in today's day and age.

Even outside of drugs... NO elite competitor in any form of athletic endeavour doesn't compromise their health, and this is for a multitude of reasons. Injuries, years of crazy diets, exhausting schedules... there are so damn many things outside of steroids that take an even bigger toll on athlete's health. I would say that a few years of using testosterone would be one of the lesser concerns.

Stumprrp
06-13-2007, 09:44 AM
haha, thanks for that little write up bob, hmm, pretty interesting! id be HUGE at 280 lol, i think i can handle it and i sure as hell will try my best.

Guido
06-13-2007, 09:45 AM
what do you want to accomplish chris??? what are your numbers now? i would guess in the high 600s or low 7s raw?? what kind of weight are you looking to lift?>Higher than that, man. He's got a high 700's deadlift, high 600's bench, plus a 950ish squat. Just saw the most recent PLUSA Top 100 list and he's way up there.

markdk86
06-13-2007, 10:03 AM
Stump, I'm jealous :P

I no longer care about being huge. Take this damn dream and run with it. Once you hit 280+ lbs I want you to carry me around on your shoulders tho...

vdizenzo
06-13-2007, 10:10 AM
Just keep training hard. Anything is possible. However, remember that greatness usually comes by doing the things others refuse to do.

By the way, I was in no way meant to genetically carry 325 lbs. In my early twenties I was just over 200lbs. I wanted to play with the big boys so I set a course and never looked back. People go to the circus to see the elephants--not the mice!

Good luck in your quest!

Stumprrp
06-13-2007, 10:15 AM
thanks vinny!

*goes to subway for a footlong loaded*

:P

Sidior
06-13-2007, 10:27 AM
Higher than that, man. He's got a high 700's deadlift, high 600's bench, plus a 950ish squat. Just saw the most recent PLUSA Top 100 list and he's way up there.

There is a top powerlifter named Chris Mason who is different than our AtLarge friend eh.

Clifford Gillmore
06-13-2007, 10:32 AM
Higher than that, man. He's got a high 700's deadlift, high 600's bench, plus a 950ish squat. Just saw the most recent PLUSA Top 100 list and he's way up there.

Yah, thats Chris OX Mason :) And he is a fatty, our Chris Mason is clearly not :D

Optimum08
06-13-2007, 11:19 AM
Yah, thats Chris OX Mason :) And he is a fatty, our Chris Mason is clearly not :D

that ish is totally confusing. i check elitefts pretty frequently. and i was wondering if it was the same person.

Optimum08
06-13-2007, 11:20 AM
does our chris mason coach or was that 'ox' who was the coach for the female powerlifter (forgot her name)?

RickTheDestroyer
06-13-2007, 11:37 AM
It's Chris Ox Mason that coaches Hannah Johnson.

2PACMAN2
06-13-2007, 12:29 PM
ok, its your opinion, an thats alright, but why are you mocking me? i dont understand how you can imply that my progress has been bad, ive been hitting pr's in everything all the time since i started 20 months back..wheres that came from??

as far as im concerned, you can think my attitude is getting me nowhere when im breaking records, an ill keep thinking your attitude stinks 'there's guys that have more of a life than you an will always lift more' ***** off! thats the most negative thing ive ever read! what would you say to someone with cancer? 'theres people out there without cancer that are gonna live, an your not, so go ahead an die'..?? do you even know what PMA is?

Chubrock
06-13-2007, 12:30 PM
What's PMA?

You always end up arguing with some of the smartest/most experienced guys on here. Go figure.

2PACMAN2
06-13-2007, 01:04 PM
What's PMA?

You always end up arguing with some of the smartest/most experienced guys on here. Go figure.
positive mental attitude

i only remember arguing with you..the same thing happened, you mocked me like HY did, an it went from there

p.s dont start again cuss i dont wanna know

deeder
06-13-2007, 01:18 PM
ok, its your opinion, an thats alright, but why are you mocking me? i dont understand how you can imply that my progress has been bad, ive been hitting pr's in everything all the time since i started 20 months back..wheres that came from??

as far as im concerned, you can think my attitude is getting me nowhere when im breaking records, an ill keep thinking your attitude stinks 'there's guys that have more of a life than you an will always lift more' ***** off! thats the most negative thing ive ever read! what would you say to someone with cancer? 'theres people out there without cancer that are gonna live, an your not, so go ahead an die'..?? do you even know what PMA is?

So you've been at it for 20 months and you're on the juice? :rolleyes:

WillKuenzel
06-13-2007, 01:31 PM
Uh huh, a PMA is "I can't have a life because I have goals." That's the most hypocritical thing I've ever heard. It's one thing to be driven, it's another thing to tell somebody that because they think of their girlfriend that they'll not do it because thinking of something else will hold them back. You're doing the same thing you're complaining about.

I'm telling you and I would tell a cancer patient, live for what you want. Don't think that just because you have cancer or you have goals that you can't live life outside of it. I'd tell somebody with cancer that they have plenty of things to do before they beat it. I'd tell somebody with goals that they have plenty of things to live for while they try to accomplish them. Purely focusing on one thing will only leave you with nothing when that one thing has come and gone.

2PACMAN2
06-13-2007, 01:46 PM
deeder - when did i say i was on gear?

HY - you obviously didnt read my post properly, i didnt say stump wouldn't get this goal, he will most likely get it raw, i actually said he will be a great powerlifter. An its the same thing again - if your thinking it will come an go, your thinking like a loser

Chubrock
06-13-2007, 01:47 PM
You've got your head in the clouds if you think it won't come and go. Everybody's time to shine appears at some point, but it always fades away. Do you really think Andy Bolton will continue to pull heavier and heavier amounts for the rest of his life? At some point he won't have lifting anymore.

2PACMAN2
06-13-2007, 01:59 PM
You've got your head in the clouds if you think it won't come and go. Everybody's time to shine appears at some point, but it always fades away. Do you really think Andy Bolton will continue to pull heavier and heavier amounts for the rest of his life? At some point he won't have lifting anymore.thats not how it came across to me, but if thats how it was meant then seems a pointless statement - i should go half assed cuss im gonna get old? no, ill go flat out doing everything i can, i dont live 40 years in the future

i dont get why you guys are on my ass here, its like your saying being dedicated is wrong

Chubrock
06-13-2007, 02:10 PM
Being dedicated to the degree that you live for nothing else is wrong. There's a difference between being dedicated and letting something consume all portions of your life.

WillKuenzel
06-13-2007, 02:10 PM
We're on your ass because you continue to post stupid things.

Just how were we supposed to interpret that mess.

I took this:

sounds to me like you either dont want it as bad as you think you do, or you dont realise just how much you do want it...to mean that Stump didn't want enough because he was thinking of things other than lifting.

I took this:

heres the attitude of someone who does want it......to mean that was your attitude and the attitude needed for Stump or anybody to accomplish their goals and if and only if you have that mentality will you accomplish it. Is that what you meant or is it not?

2PACMAN2
06-13-2007, 03:24 PM
We're on your ass because you continue to post stupid things.

Just how were we supposed to interpret that mess.

I took this:
...to mean that Stump didn't want enough because he was thinking of things other than lifting.

I took this:
...to mean that was your attitude and the attitude needed for Stump or anybody to accomplish their goals and if and only if you have that mentality will you accomplish it. Is that what you meant or is it not?
this is just gayness now, you may as well call me a poo poo head

was that what i meant? no, if that was what i meant i would have said it - how could i have meant that when i said stump will accomplish the goal? i was just letting him know what the attitude of some of his competitors will be >get someone with this attitude thats a powerlifter through an through from an early age, with the perfect powerlifting build, an you aint got much of a shot naturally imo

i dont know the guy personally, just hes a funny little itilain dude thats strong as fook, but at a guess, i dont think its that stump doesn't want it bad, i would say he does, i think its more than he feels he can accomplish his goals without taking drugs etc

North
06-13-2007, 04:23 PM
To parallel, with a pause? I doubt it.

For example this kid that could squat over 600 and bench over 315 as a junior. My brother could squat 450 and bench 245 when he was playing football and he never even lifted weights. There's also a wide reciever + quarterback at my school that can squat over 500 lbs and bench in the high 200's. I guess we just have a lot of strong kids at my school.

Stumprrp
06-13-2007, 04:52 PM
most high school kids are squatting touch and go on a very high box. i know from experience. lol. we had tons of them.

North
06-13-2007, 05:18 PM
I know what your talking about but I actually lifted with these people and the football coaches do make everybody lift right. The person I was talking about that squated 600 goes bellow parralel even for his max outs.

WillKuenzel
06-13-2007, 05:48 PM
was that what i meant? no, if that was what i meant i would have said it - how could i have meant that when i said stump will accomplish the goal? i was just letting him know what the attitude of some of his competitors will be >get someone with this attitude thats a powerlifter through an through from an early age, with the perfect powerlifting build, an you aint got much of a shot naturally imo

Somebody will have a "greater" attitude than his? He has and continues to work really hard but has a life, so somebody will have a better attitude because they don't have a life? You're still not making any sense because you keep saying the exact opposite in every post you make.

So somebody with a greater attitude and the right build will beat him? Kind of like telling a cancer survivor to give up because most of them die anyway. :rolleyes:

Learn to type out a coherent thought and we might not have all this miscommunication and we might not ride your ass like a poo poo head.

tomv
06-13-2007, 05:58 PM
You can do it! (/rob schneider voice)

I believe in you stump, you are an absolute genetic freak and thankfully you are smart enough and dedicated enough to use these genetics and train with them =).
Just Keep on Keepin' On Stump.

Stumprrp
06-13-2007, 06:09 PM
*ivan drago voice*

I VILL CRAASHHH!!!!

2PACMAN2
06-13-2007, 07:16 PM
drago owned 'you will lose' but clubber lang was godly 'i reject the challenge, cuss balboa is no challange, but i'll be more than happy to beat on him some more' an i love the reporter dude on the tv with him 'hard words, from a hard man' an 'balboa was a fine champion, but his time has passed..i wish him luck' the way he says i wish him luck is comedy. may as well have said 'balboa used to take a beating, but now he never wins..id take him at darts'

deeder
06-14-2007, 08:29 AM
deeder - when did i say i was on gear?

What happened to doing what you have to?

RhodeHouse
06-14-2007, 12:29 PM
North - show me the video of this kid doing 600 below parallel.

vdizenzo
06-14-2007, 12:57 PM
North - show me the video of this kid doing 600 below parallel.

The video camera did not work that day, but I swear it happened. He was squatting with the abominable snowman. For active recuperation later they all went swimming with the Loch Ness Monster.

Guido
06-14-2007, 03:35 PM
The video camera did not work that day, but I swear it happened. He was squatting with the abominable snowman. For active recuperation later they all went swimming with the Loch Ness Monster.lol

I'd love to see that, too. Depending on his weight, he'd be in the PLUSA Top 100 raw. And at age 17 or whatever he'd be a national or world recordholder most likely.

North
06-23-2007, 07:03 PM
The only thing I could provide you is the picture of his name under the "600 lb" club in the gym. He was doing it at about 310-320 lbs.