PDA

View Full Version : The last layer

LittleBigs
06-15-2007, 01:50 PM
Hey guys, I know I have not been really posting at all here since I joined but I love the close community feel and the intelligent vibe I get everytime I enter the forums. Anyways, Im really having trouble losing the last little layer over my stomach. Its annoying and frustrating and Im trying so hard. I fairly lean as it is and I dont want to reduce calories because I dont feel I need too. Im trying to gradually gain muscle but I guess you should know how I eat.

I eat frequently every 2 to 3 hours about 6 to 7 times in a day. I eat lots of legumes, greenes, lean protein, oatmeal, whole grain bread, fruits(2 or 3 servings a day usually in the morning), yogurt(one serving a day usually in the morning or for lunch). I just think I might be eating to much bread or to many servings of fruit. I dont know Im just kinda stuck.

Also, I need variety so I need some new food ideas that go hand and hand with my goal of gradually putting on muscle while losing that little layer, though its hard im commited to doing it and im motivated.

Thanks for any advice.

:bow:

Mr. D
06-15-2007, 02:12 PM
Well either you can gradually gain muscle or you can lose the layer of fat. You are going to have to pick the one that is most important to you.

Losing the layer of fat requires eating in caloric deficit. Gaining muscle requires caloric surplus.

Your food choices are good, however you mention nothing of quantity.

What are your stats (age,height,weight,bf%)?
How many cals a day are you consuming, along with macros (pro,cho,fat)?
Are you tracking on www.fitday.com ?