PDA

View Full Version : the worst feeling

Herandi
06-16-2007, 07:03 AM
went to a party the other night and i got a lot of comments such as "dude you used to be big, what happened man?" AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! its crazy how much muscle you can lose when not training and not eating right for a short period of time. And the thing is i'm not even ripped yet so am still cutting for another 2-3 weeks before starting a slow bulk so will be getting smaller! When you you've been really skinny before, and you gain weight, when you lose some weight again it really sucks and you feel like you've failed. i have all summmer to bulk but it's still aggravating. I'm being tempted to stop my cut and bulk right now but won't give in (not yet anyway). I'm sure many of you guys have experienced this, and feel like you should be bigger than you are by now?

CarlP
06-17-2007, 10:03 AM
You're cutting at 6'1" and 168? Why?

Herandi
06-17-2007, 04:52 PM
i know it sounds stupid, just basically cos i messed up the first month of my bulk cos i had exams, ate really badly stopped going gym and lost A LOT of muscle and not much fat at all, so although i'm fairly skinny now, i'm still not ripped (getting there). And i want to be ripped before i slow bulk!

piff
06-17-2007, 06:21 PM
i know it sounds stupid

It doesn't just sound stupid, it is stupid. But to each his own

HighSchoolGuy
06-17-2007, 07:59 PM
My friend is 6'2" at 170, he is very skinny. If you become "ripped" right now, no one will see you as ripped. You will be that tall malnourished kid over there.

Herandi
06-18-2007, 05:23 AM
lol i'm not malnourished. I am obviously skinny but my skinny legs make my upper body look reasonably big, and i think im closer to 6 foot. Either way, the only reason for doing a little cut now is because after i finish my big slow clean bulk i never want to cut again and risk losing muscle, so i'm trying to start on a completely lean base. Either way, the BULK will start in a week and i'll make a journal to log my progress, i'm in this for the long haul...