GF said she wants a break.

How can I force myself to eat?

Lones Green
06-17-2007, 02:23 PM
step 1: pick up food

step 2: put it in your mouth

step 3: chew

step 4: swallow.

thats forcing yourself to eat, not eating isn't going to make her not want a break.

Whoshot
06-17-2007, 02:29 PM

Your an idiot

blackboard
06-17-2007, 02:44 PM

Break from what?

TheGimp
06-17-2007, 02:49 PM
Having recently gone through something similar myself: this is the perfect situation in which to cut. The weight practically flies off.

method115
06-17-2007, 03:05 PM
It's harder for me to eat when I get in a fight with my girl friend. I still eat though, it does take me a lot longer to get the food down.

HighSchoolGuy
06-17-2007, 03:08 PM
If you're letting something like that affect you, you're just not dedicated enough.

deeder
06-17-2007, 08:26 PM
It's not the end of the world man. If it's "meant to be" you'll get back together. If not, take what you've learned about yourself from this relationship and move on with your life!

My girlfriend of 3 years recently broke up with me and believe me I know what you're going through right now. Continue with life as usual man. That's the only thing you can do.

deeder
06-17-2007, 08:27 PM
Your an idiot

If you're letting something like that affect you, you're just not dedicated enough.

You guys are dicks.

scotusch
06-17-2007, 08:28 PM
It's not the end of the world man. If it's "meant to be" you'll get back together. If not, take what you've learned about yourself from this relationship and move on with your life!

My girlfriend of 3 years recently broke up with me and believe me I know what you're going through right now. Continue with life as usual man. That's the only thing you can do.

Thanks for the solidarity. I appreciate it.

I really love her, and these past few days have been miserable, at best.

In response to some of the other poster's questions, she wants a break from us being in a relationship. Does not bode well for the future, if there is going to be one.

scotusch
06-17-2007, 08:29 PM
Your an idiot

I think you meant "you're," but that's probably why you felt so confident calling me an idiot--you've had years of practice as one.

Shouji
06-17-2007, 08:47 PM
Not trying to be funny, but I think he means he hasn't eaten out his girlfriend for two days.

Phenom
06-17-2007, 10:59 PM
to the OP - You'll get back into the swing of things soon enough. When I'm feeling ****ty because of my girlfriend, my buddies always know how to get me to stop moping and go have fun. Having a good group of friends is a big help in these ****ty situations.

OverDose
06-18-2007, 01:20 AM
You guys are dicks.

+45

get drunk?

greekboy80
06-18-2007, 07:46 AM

Well, I think a lot of us have all been there. I know I have.

My advice, eat somthing, whatever it is. If its junk, its ok. This is your excuse to "cheat" and not care about it. Take a few weeks off of your "Clean" foods and eat junk. Pizza, hamburgers, chips, etc. Eating somthing is better than nothing. And it just temporary.

Advice to get over the GF...center yourself around other people. Dont sit at home and sulk. Thats the worst thing you can do. Get out and do stuff with other people. We all have had to do this before, your not the only one. You'll be back to normal in no time.

kique
06-18-2007, 08:20 AM
that mary jane give you no mo drama brotha utilize it :]

Unholy
06-18-2007, 08:28 AM
This thread delivers.

getfit
06-18-2007, 08:30 AM
this thread is BEYOND rediculous and most of you who have posted are to childish to post any further.Grow up!