PDA

View Full Version : Cheat Meal Questions

beachmuscles
06-18-2007, 11:54 PM
Just some background info first...Right now I'm the leanest I've ever been...Been dieting super hard over the last 3-4 months...I'm about 7% bf, and 177lbs at 5"11. Veins all over the place. It's pretty cool. Was never really on a cheat schedule but I would usually do 1 cheat meal every Friday night, or every other Friday night...

Now that summer has started I'm cheating every Friday night or Saturday night with my friends, pretty much just to get out with them. I don't really feel I need it, but I just do it to be semi-normal for a few hours...And plus I need alot of food before we hit the clubs, or else I'll get hungry.

So my question is...Probably kinda dumb...But this weekend lets say I cheated Friday night AND Saturday night, is that ok? Can I make up for it by skipping next weeks cheat meal? And wait 2 weeks till my next cheat? I'm not really sure the science behind it. I just have 2 events (Friday when I go out with my Entourage) and Saturday I gotta hit up some Italian with the family...Obviously I could make one of these meals semi-healthy...But I just want to know if it's ok to make them both cheats, and then skip next weeks cheat meals? Or could I possibly do both without skipping next weeks? Usually my cheats are at local restaurants for a nice dinner meal. Never eat total junk, usually steak/chicken/fish with whatever sides they got.

ALSO...What do you guys consider a meal where you eat healthy foods, but have no idea on the stats, and it's probably not cooked "as clean as possible", is that considered a cheat? Or just a not optimal meal? Like ONCE in a while I'll go to a local place and get Chicken/rice bowl and veggies on the side, but it seems they put a little butter in the rice, and they chicken tastes alot better then my own home cooked, so they must add something to that as well. I just hate the fact I have no idea on the stats.

Sorry for the long post...Caffiene makes me typeeeeeeeeee alot.

mikey4402
06-19-2007, 12:05 AM
i think your worrying about it too much... if you want to reward yourself for all your hard work go out drinking with your buddys or eat that krispy kream.

I am on a strict diet, but that doesnt stop me from living life. If i feel like going out for some drinking im going to do it. Dont let your quest for a fit body end up controling your life.you defently put in the hardwork, enjoy yourself, dont become a slave to fitday.com

beachmuscles
06-19-2007, 12:14 AM
i think your worrying about it too much... if you want to reward yourself for all your hard work go out drinking with your buddys or eat that krispy kream.

I am on a strict diet, but that doesnt stop me from living life. If i feel like going out for some drinking im going to do it. Dont let your quest for a fit body end up controling your life.you defently put in the hardwork, enjoy yourself, dont become a slave to fitday.com

See that's the thing...I have a huge SOCIAL life and EVERY single weekend, my friends always beg me to have a drink, take a shot, etc...But all I think about is the negative damage...The thing is I realized I'm the most ripped kid my age (where I live) and I think it all goes hand in hand. Like if I drank every weekend, I don't think I'd have the physique I have and look more like my other bulky workout buddies.

I'm not a slave to fitday.com, since I remember every caloric value for almost any common food you can think of :bang:

But how much cheating is too much? When will it actually take you steps back? What's the point of being soo strict, only to take big steps back?

beachmuscles
06-19-2007, 12:16 AM
I am worrying about it too much, since I've been thinking about it for a few days already lol