PDA

View Full Version : Staring Pics

fuzecx
06-20-2007, 10:59 AM
As you'll be able to see from my pics I really want to loose my gut and boobs.
The last picture in the list was my last unhealthy meal hopefully forever.

Tell me what you's think please. Where should I start?

Unholy
06-20-2007, 11:00 AM
Stop eating the crap in your last pic.

Unholy
06-20-2007, 11:02 AM
Start tracking your calories at www.fitday.com

To start losing weight drop 15-20% of your maintenance cals.

Find a good routine on this site.

Lift heavy/Eat clean.

Adding LBM will help you lose fat. Losing fat will show your LBM more. You will make some great beginner progress if you do what I said.

Best of luck!

fuzecx
06-20-2007, 11:10 AM
Was just checking out your Journal :bow: You'll definitly be someone for me to look up to. Thanks for the advise man.

Unholy
06-20-2007, 11:14 AM
I was at 35% BF at one point bro. Less then 10 months later I'm down to under 15%. It takes hard work and nerves of steel. Not a doubt in my mind you can change your life around completely if you work hard and eat smart.

samj
06-20-2007, 11:22 AM
Whats the last pic all about? yuk

fuzecx
06-20-2007, 12:12 PM
Thatís ment to be my last unhealthy meal. Kind of a goodbye. I've been so use to eating all that kind of cr*p over the past few years. I thought it would be a good idea to take a picture to make me remember how bad it was for me and how rubbish it made me feel.

6 x bacon
4 x sausages
3 x eggs
3 x potatoes waffles
2 x toast
(all fried)

Stumprrp
06-20-2007, 12:30 PM
nothing wrong with that breakfast!!!

nevermind dont listen to me...

start by eating clean like everyone said and just lifting heavy, the rest will fall into place.

Mr. D
06-20-2007, 12:31 PM
and i thought this was going to be some kind of Zoolander pic thread.

Thats false advertisement, sir!

Guido
06-20-2007, 01:00 PM
You don't look like you're staring at anything to me. I can't even see your eyes. This thread is so misleading.

p.s. Good luck with your goals. Listen to the experienced people on here, then actually apply what they say.

fuzecx
06-21-2007, 03:57 AM
I'm not taking the p*ss. I wana bulk a bit more and shead a load of fat.
Some more starting pics. Hope you's think these are better than the last ones.

--------------
Size (inches) -
--------------
Calve: 16 1/2
leg: 27
Arm: 15
Forearm: 13
Waist: 42
Chest: 46.5
Neck: 17

Height: 6ft
Weight: 245lbs
Bodyfat%: 35

rhett2go
06-21-2007, 05:58 AM
I'm not taking the p*ss. I wana bulk a bit more and shead a load of fat.

you are at 35%bf. "bulking a bit" more is the last thing you need to do. find a good diet plan and stick to it. cut out fat except a little almonds, olive oil (not to fry in) and maybe some natty pbutter. quit the bread all together for several months. cardio your ass off. by looking at your pics your maintainance cals (if thats the body you want to maintain) are probably around 3000+. cut them to 2000 and only eat clean foods. nothing fried. chicken, fish, brown rice, lean steak once or twice a week, sweet potatoes (plain) and the like. the weight will fall off if you are dedicated.

rhett

someone on here said "eat less and move more". i think it was Built.

Unholy
06-21-2007, 06:18 AM
you are at 35%bf. "bulking a bit" more is the last thing you need to do. find a good diet plan and stick to it. cut out fat except a little almonds, olive oil (not to fry in) and maybe some natty pbutter. quit the bread all together for several months. cardio your ass off. by looking at your pics your maintainance cals (if thats the body you want to maintain) are probably around 3000+. cut them to 2000 and only eat clean foods. nothing fried. chicken, fish, brown rice, lean steak once or twice a week, sweet potatoes (plain) and the like. the weight will fall off if you are dedicated.

rhett

someone on here said "eat less and move more". i think it was Built.

I have to completely disagree here. You advice on gear seems good but that was pretty awful.

Do not cut out fats. You need healthy fats. Do not cut out bread, there is no need to. The diet plan you have to stick to is eating 15-20% below your maintenance. You figure out your maintenance by tracking cals. You need 1 gram of protein per LB of LBM every day. You need about .5g of healthy fats per lb of LBM a day. Figure out your LBM by taking your weight and subtracting about 30% to compensate for fat tissue. The rest of your cals don't matter. Sure healthy would be better but eat what keeps you sane. Eat under maintenance lift heavy and then the fat will come off. You don't need to run your ass off at all. If you really feel the need to do cardio maybe HIIT 2-3 times a week but lifting intensely 3-4 times a week should cover it.

PS Built would castrate you for that advice :zipit:

peacefrog
06-21-2007, 06:29 AM
Holy crap. That picture of the meal left me a little nauseated. Please take the advice of the people here and follow a *strict* diet.

rhett2go
06-21-2007, 04:02 PM
I have to completely disagree here. You advice on gear seems good but that was pretty awful.

Do not cut out fats. You need healthy fats. Do not cut out bread, there is no need to. The diet plan you have to stick to is eating 15-20% below your maintenance. You figure out your maintenance by tracking cals. You need 1 gram of protein per LB of LBM every day. You need about .5g of healthy fats per lb of LBM a day. Figure out your LBM by taking your weight and subtracting about 30% to compensate for fat tissue. The rest of your cals don't matter. Sure healthy would be better but eat what keeps you sane. Eat under maintenance lift heavy and then the fat will come off. You don't need to run your ass off at all. If you really feel the need to do cardio maybe HIIT 2-3 times a week but lifting intensely 3-4 times a week should cover it.

PS Built would castrate you for that advice :zipit:

i have no problem with you disagreeing with me bro. i know what works for me but like you said my diet and w/o are structured around gear. i think that when i read a diet thread i automatically assume everyone is on :rolleyes:...... you have made some super iimprovements for yourself naturally and i applaud that bro. if you decide to gear up let me know :D

sharkall2003
06-21-2007, 04:09 PM
I'm with rhett on this one. If I cut out the carbs and some fats and eat plain for a few months I alwasy get back in shape, assuming I keep up the cardio. Sounds sound enough for this guy here.