PDA

View Full Version : For those who post on youtube...

HeavyBomber
06-20-2007, 08:17 PM
Be prepared. If you allow comments you'll inevitably get responses like I do. Check out what these guys have to say...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWUjlKNI7d0#GU5U2spHI_4

The world is a wonderful place.

Chubrock
06-20-2007, 08:19 PM
HB, bro, you can't let these guys bother ya. Only people that spout off up there are people who can't do what's shown.

chris mason
06-20-2007, 08:26 PM
Man, your strength has really dropped... :whazzup:

;)

chris mason
06-20-2007, 08:27 PM
Oh, and look at my videos and their comments if you want to see idiocy.

bill
06-20-2007, 08:38 PM
Chris I saw the comments about your video's one day too funny. Well that is one of the reason's you see the same guys never get stronger or bigger. One guy asked me at the gym if I spot him on skull crushers, says you know how right? lol I said I think can handle the 95 lbs if you need me to jump in!

Detard
06-20-2007, 08:42 PM
Dont worry about those guys HB. There will always be haters. Strong as hell man

tomv
06-20-2007, 08:49 PM
Haha yeah Chris' ones are hilarious.

My personal fav from "Augydoggy":
"You miss the point altogether; you aren't strong. Anyone can cheat up a lot of weight on T-bar rows. I doubt that you can even do 200 lbs. with good form. Start over with a light weight and learn to do the exercise correctly. When you can lift a lot of weight using proper form, then you will be strong and look strong as well. I have never met a truly strong person that didn't also carry a lot of muscle and I have been around these gyms for 34 years."

Saying this to a guy with 635x2 from the floor. Augydoggy on the other hand has no videos. Keyboard warriors are so annoying! /rantoff

Tofer
06-20-2007, 10:09 PM
I've said it before, but I'll say it again. Youtube is home to the nastiest, most racist, horrible and jealous people in the world. You can't take anything you read there seriously. It's best to just turn off comments when you post your videos.

MPB
06-20-2007, 10:15 PM
Very solid benching and form, as usual

Torgo
06-20-2007, 10:39 PM
I've said it before, but I'll say it again. Youtube is home to the nastiest, most racist, horrible and jealous people in the world. You can't take anything you read there seriously. It's best to just turn off comments when you post your videos.

This.

I challenge anyone to find an online community more hostile and dickish than most of youtube.

Edit: Impressive benching by the way.

ddegroff
06-20-2007, 10:43 PM
Well if they had noticed that 1: No spotter 2: You made that weigh look like it was 135, easy 3: It was one of your last sets.

Like someone else said they're hatin' cause they can't compete. Strong work HB!

BFGUITAR
06-20-2007, 11:08 PM
I have videos of me playing guitar on youtube and for the most part, all the comments are extremely nice and constructive. There is one person who said something along the lines of "Horrible tone, David Russel plays it better". Well no ****ing **** he plays it better, hes argueably one of the top 5 classical guitarists in the world and hes comparing him to me?

Some people are just idiots.

Clifford Gillmore
06-20-2007, 11:18 PM
Looked like bitch weight to me HB, maybe you SHOULD get off that Dbol yo.

:D

Sensei
06-21-2007, 01:57 AM
HAHAHAHA! Who gives a crap? Seriously, you let those a-holes get under your skin waaaay too much.

getfit
06-21-2007, 02:22 AM
HAHAHAHA! Who gives a crap? Seriously, you let those a-holes get under your skin waaaay too much.

I couldn't agree more.Screw them!

Cirino83
06-21-2007, 07:43 AM
I want whatever 'chemicals' you just came off lol. :hide: :evillaugh

HILL
06-21-2007, 07:58 AM
HB dont fret mate you look great and that is awesome strength.

You have got to remember the internet gives all those nerds sat at home really big balls. Why on earth do they bother to say something if they aint impressed. because they aint got **** all else to do thats why.

WillKuenzel
06-21-2007, 08:48 AM
LOL, that same guy posted some **** on one of my videos (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WETqyguBko). I just laughed because jealousy is an evil thing. People are very very quick to degrade anything they see just because they can't do it. I also don't understand it because they don't know they whole routine, the person or the training but yet will make all kinds of comments.

WillKuenzel
06-21-2007, 08:52 AM
Many of the commenters don't last. That Barkly55's account is closed now. They get enough complaints they won't be around long. Don't let them worry you.

MPB
06-21-2007, 09:59 AM
His idiotic comments are actually very entertaining to read. I never get tired of hearing people saying "you must be on steroids since you're gaining faster than me"

Bako Lifter
06-21-2007, 10:31 AM
I kind of like those comments. I'm gonna post my rack lock out video in a few, I can't wait to see the idiot responses :D.

sweetboi
06-21-2007, 10:57 AM
Problem with these people is they have nothing better to do. Youtube can delete their accounts all they want but they'll just keep re-registering with multiple emails.
Impressive benching btw.

KevinStarke
06-21-2007, 12:04 PM
Everytime I post a video theres 1-2 people who add 10 lbs to whatever I lifted and drop 2 years from my age and say how they rep it easy.

G-Men
06-21-2007, 12:50 PM
I remember watching the impossible super mario brothers level, and one of the lines the guy uses is, "Christ, this is the worst. This is worse than reading youtube comments."

BFGUITAR
06-21-2007, 01:27 PM
The great thing about posting clips of guitar on youtube is that no one can claim your on roids hahaha.

There are two types of people on the world both with massive egos. They are guitarists and bodybuilders. Never will you meet anyone with larger egos.
Often on youtube a guitarist will criticize ones playing because:

a) They cant do it themself and are jealous
b) They can do it better and want to make themself feel superior

Its quite disgusting really. Youtube is filled with many helpful people who will improve your playing, but for each one of those there are 20 people who will make fun of you.

Chubrock
06-21-2007, 01:29 PM
The great thing about posting clips of guitar on youtube is that no one can claim your on roids hahaha.

There are two types of people on the world both with massive egos. They are guitarists and bodybuilders. Never will you meet anyone with larger egos.
Often on youtube a guitarist will criticize ones playing because:

a) They cant do it themself and are jealous
b) They can do it better and want to make themself feel superior

Its quite disgusting really. Youtube is filled with many helpful people who will improve your playing, but for each one of those there are 20 people who will make fun of you.

Not to change the subject, but BFG what's your youtube name? I'd like to hear some of your guitar stuff.

deeder
06-21-2007, 01:29 PM
Oh come on man... You just wanted us to tell you how awesome that video was man. You don't need false pretenses here HB! We'll give you all the e-props you want man!

Keep the sick lifts coming! <-- That's my serious comment for the day! ;)

HeavyBomber
06-23-2007, 02:33 AM
Thanks for all the support everybody. I don't take the haters real serious but I admit it does bother me sometimes. Thanks for the humorous stories. Everybody here on WBB are great folks.

HeavyBomber
06-23-2007, 02:34 AM
Oh come on man... You just wanted us to tell you how awesome that video was man. You don't need false pretenses here HB! We'll give you all the e-props you want man!

Keep the sick lifts coming! <-- That's my serious comment for the day! ;)

lol
You got me pegged, aren't I a arrogant *******? LOL

rookiebldr
06-23-2007, 07:37 AM
lol Nothing arrogant about it! Vain, maybe. ;) But then I'm totally envious of your progress.

J/k, the lifts are great, the physical progress is amazing. Be proud of them and keep posting. Tons of e-props to ya.

pulse
06-23-2007, 09:22 PM
There was nothing bad on there when I checked. 99% of the time people who post stuff like that are just jealous. Well Im jealous but you definately wont see anything negative from me! haha

HeavyBomber
06-23-2007, 09:48 PM
There was nothing bad on there when I checked. 99% of the time people who post stuff like that are just jealous. Well Im jealous but you definately wont see anything negative from me! haha

I removed the offensive comments and blocked the users.