PDA

View Full Version : hungry on PSMF

Spourk
06-21-2007, 10:05 AM
Couple days into my PSMF and i feel like total crap!!!! Hopefully it should get better next week. Trying to get down to about 205. Currently sitting at 235 so. im giving myself about 5 months to do so. but man am i starving!!! Anyone else feel the pain?

Unholy
06-21-2007, 10:07 AM
You are not alone. But if you are THAT hungry on PSMF you are not eating the right foods =P

Spourk
06-21-2007, 10:21 AM
been eating 4 chicken breasts and a decent amount of broccoli. I need to start tracking it better by weighing the breasts before i cook them. Its getting hard to choke them down now lol. doing my best though. :)

North
06-21-2007, 11:09 AM
I feel you, but i'm just trying to cut with below maintance calories.

jamrock
06-21-2007, 01:02 PM
been eating 4 chicken breasts and a decent amount of broccoli. I need to start tracking it better by weighing the breasts before i cook them. Its getting hard to choke them down now lol. doing my best though. :)

How big are you?

6oz of uncooked chicken breast is 180cal like 32g protein.. that's like 800cals max. Unless you're really pouring on the Olive oil (i use it on broccoli). A 6oz breast is the average in those perdue/tyson/fingerlicking bags of frozen breasts.

You need to recalculate your macros, and adjust your diet. Do you have Lyle's books?

I suggest you marinade your breasts.. Use vinegar, use lemon, use mojo, use cooking oranges, use pineapple juice, use ranch dressing, use anything you like. Let em sit marinading for a day, and grill until juices run clear. This will leave you a moist tender breast, plenty of flavor, and much better when you nuke it back up..

You should consider Ephedrine and Caffeine..

Spourk
06-21-2007, 01:09 PM
yeah i probably need to bump up calls by like 500 so im gunna work on that. i have Nitor at the moment. i just hate the way burps taste after eating it haha.

Spourk
06-21-2007, 01:23 PM
oh and yes i have the book. forgot to answer that questions ive read over it a couple times. i have multi plus and fish oil caps as well.

phatmike
06-21-2007, 02:21 PM
Did you jump into this right from a high(er) carb diet? That will kill you every time. If you still can't get past the hunger thing, try to eat fattier cuts of beef occasionally without blowing out your macros. Eat more greens.

Spourk
06-21-2007, 02:48 PM
yeah for a bit i was eating total ****... so of course the no carbs is killing me for now. speaking of beef i think i will cook 2 small patties for dinner :)

Optimum08
06-21-2007, 03:33 PM
have you tried regular dieting before trying PSMF? and is there a comp. or something that you need to lose weight so fast for?

jamrock
06-21-2007, 06:18 PM
have you tried regular dieting before trying PSMF? and is there a comp. or something that you need to lose weight so fast for?

Summer time homie, summer time.

dw06wu
06-21-2007, 06:32 PM
The first week or two of PSMF suck an ass. You fall into a groove with it, and it won't hurt any more. Then it is sweet because the weight melts off.

BigRic
06-21-2007, 07:51 PM
Can't say I know what you're talking about, I'm eating like a Horse up to 214 from 196 a month ago. good strength gains too.

VikingWarlord
06-21-2007, 08:09 PM
The first week or two of PSMF suck an ass. You fall into a groove with it, and it won't hurt any more. Then it is sweet because the weight melts off.

It works, but it SUCKS. I've said it before, but it got to a point where I'd watch Pizza Hut commercials like it was Almost Jailbait Volume 5. I got violently sick the last time I did it though.

smalls
06-22-2007, 04:37 PM

Good question.

OP, you said you have given yourself 5 months to lose this weight. So why the use of PSMF?