PDA

View Full Version : =( I feel fat!

chopstickZ
06-22-2007, 12:31 AM
I'm 24%BF @ 208...My height is about 6"1 I feel pretty fat and big. I actually feel pretty uncomfortable at times. I would like to lose atleast 8%bf. Is there anything that comes in a bar size that I can eat about 6 times a day and run a lot to help me cut down on my bf?. That would be a lot easier on managing my diet because it's pretty hard for me to do so currently living with my parents. <333 I plan on running everyday after this week if not everyother day.:whiner:

Mr. D
06-22-2007, 12:51 AM
WEll cutting fat hasnt changed since your last post.

Running everyother day is not the solution.

Lift heavy and hard, eat 10-20% less than maintenance cals, and get lots of rest.

When setting up a diet, aim to get 1g/lbm of protein and 0.5g/lbm of fat. fill the rest of your cals in with carbs,protein,fat as you like.

How to do cardio if you MUST! (http://www.wannabebig.com/article.php?articleid=292)

Bako Lifter
06-22-2007, 03:51 AM
:withstupi

And read Built's article on "How to do Cardio... if You Must".

WORLD
06-22-2007, 05:44 AM
It's not as easy as eating a few bars of something every day and running, unfortunately. You have to find a way to manage your diet, and stay dedicated to your goal.

DoUgL@S
06-22-2007, 08:30 AM
It's not as easy as eating a few bars of something every day and running, unfortunately. You have to find a way to manage your diet, and stay dedicated to your goal.

Actually it could be that easy if the OP put forth some effort. There have quite a few members that have successfully used this strategy in way of liquid meals to meet their goals whether it be cutting or bulking.

To the OP, find out your maintenance calories. Without this information you will not be able to start building a plan of attack. The first question any knowledgeable forum member will ask you when you want to ask for advice on a cut or bulk is "what are your maintenance calories and what is the macronutrient breakdown of your diet?" Once you have an answer for this you will be easier to help.

Vapour Trails
06-22-2007, 03:31 PM
Running everyother day is not the solution.

How to do cardio if you MUST! (http://www.wannabebig.com/article.php?articleid=292)

Why does everyone shun actually burning more calories as a method of losing fat. Oh right, if you do cardio you muscles will fall off!!

Just look at all those weak and wimpy MMA fighters. Huge, ripped and highly conditioned.

Mr. D
06-22-2007, 05:47 PM
Well im not shunning running, but he made no mention of doing weight training. My point was really that running as his only form of energy expenditure was not the solution.

I assumed he was one of those "ill loose (sic) the fat first by cardio, then do weights" types.

Maybe I was wrong and he does plan to do weight training.

kique
06-22-2007, 06:27 PM
i got the answer stop being lazy do something :D now!

chopstickZ
06-23-2007, 07:11 AM
Heh, sorry, I do work out. Sometimes i would go 3 times a week. Sometimes i would only be able to do 1 time a week. Mostly I go 2 times a week to weight train. It's 6am in CA! and i'm abotu to leave to the gym to do some low weight high rep weight training.

Unholy
06-23-2007, 08:31 AM
It's 6am in CA! and i'm abotu to leave to the gym to do some low weight high rep weight training.

You deserve to be fat in that case :hide:

SpecialK
06-23-2007, 08:40 AM
Why does everyone shun actually burning more calories as a method of losing fat. Oh right, if you do cardio you muscles will fall off!!

Just look at all those weak and wimpy MMA fighters. Huge, ripped and highly conditioned.

Right, because I'm sure drugs or superior genetics have nothing to do with that. ;)

Unholy
06-23-2007, 08:45 AM
Right, because I'm sure drugs or superior genetics have nothing to do with that. ;)

ROFL MMA fighters are hardly huge. Some of them are sure. And some are far from ripped.

TwiloMike
06-23-2007, 09:32 AM
Heh, sorry, I do work out. Sometimes i would go 3 times a week. Sometimes i would only be able to do 1 time a week. Mostly I go 2 times a week to weight train. It's 6am in CA! and i'm abotu to leave to the gym to do some low weight high rep weight training.

I was gonna give you a pass for being new (since you only have 51 posts), but then I looked at your join date... Stop trolling.

chopstickZ
06-23-2007, 11:51 PM
i am a noob...

WORLD
06-25-2007, 07:35 PM
Actually it could be that easy if the OP put forth some effort. There have quite a few members that have successfully used this strategy in way of liquid meals to meet their goals whether it be cutting or bulking.

To the OP, find out your maintenance calories. Without this information you will not be able to start building a plan of attack. The first question any knowledgeable forum member will ask you when you want to ask for advice on a cut or bulk is "what are your maintenance calories and what is the macronutrient breakdown of your diet?" Once you have an answer for this you will be easier to help.

The OP never said anything about liquid meals in his opening post. Your right, some members do depend on them. Show me one person who has completely depended on protein bars or bars of some sort for their entire diet, and looks/feels healthy as they can be. Like I said, with him putting forth some effort, he can correct his diet properly and achieve his goal.