PDA

View Full Version : In a rut, Need some help

lilmase1153
06-22-2007, 11:28 AM
Ok so I have been dieting dieting on and off for the majority of this year, and now I am completely stuck. I have read through what I feel are the most relevant threads to me . Great advice all of them, but they dont seem to work..

I have gone from 185 to 145 in a total of 14 weeks without much strength loss but I am trying to shed these last few lbs to no avail.. What has worked for me thus far is PSMF and or UD2 with my own flavor added.

I usually start off with 2-3 days no carbs, 1 day low, 1 day medium than just cycle till I start to slow than I just up the days getting up to 6-7 days no carbs same style of refeed. The last 2 weeks have been basically carbs galore (figure I need to up my leptin levels) and no stimulants as to give my CNS a break.I plan on going full bore starting tomorrow and do 14 days no carbs up my volume on the weights and keep cardio the same roughly 1-2 hours a day 5-6 days a week (im in 3 basketball leagues)

My Diet on no carb days for protein consists of chicken, chicken, and more chicken. Some eggs, beef and fish are also thrown in but due to schedule chicken is most convienent. oh and ON whey

Fats come from a lot cheese and fish oil caps. and this time around olive oil

carbs only in trace ammounts in whatever I get from my protein shakes or food.

So this should sum it all up, now if someone has some helpful tidbits of info i would be very greatful..

Unholy
06-22-2007, 11:32 AM
Gain 50lbs

Just kidding bro. You seem to be doing all the right things. The less fat you have the harder it is to get rid of that ****. I guess my post is pretty useless since I have nothing to offer you =(

Good luck bro! Oh and tell Littlejake to get his ass back on WBB if he is still alive.

lilmase1153
06-22-2007, 01:02 PM
Gain 50 lbs, well once upon a time I was 210lbs and @ 5'2" thats not too fun. strength was cool but dont get me wrong im still a pretty big guy. Thats just not my goal right now. thanks btw

yeah ill smack jake up a bit when I see him next and tell his big ass to come back.

Mr. D
06-22-2007, 01:45 PM
well it seems you took 2 weeks off your diet to eat maintenance. Thats a good thing.

Why not try this variation of UD2.0:

Days 1-8 pm:PSMF levels,depletion WO on day 1,2;cardio on 3,4;tension on 5;cardio on 6,7; tension on day 8 pm (begin carb load)
Day 8 pm, Day 9: carb load
Day 10: power WO with maintenance cals
Day 11: rest (pm cardio) with maintenance -20%