PDA

View Full Version : New Memb, After 4 years of Doing Nothing :(

apoc44mac
06-26-2007, 04:45 PM
Just wanted to post my starting pics, for some motivation for myself. Comment's/Critiques always welcome. This is me after basically 4 years of doing nothing after Univ. Got lazy, bored, didn't feel like doing much and the pounds quickly added on. About a month and a half ago I looked in the mirror and was like "holy crap...... I look like $hit" So i figured I should start doing something, so basically this is me 1 and a half months in so far... went from about 270 down to around 250-253 so far.

I'm getting my bf tested next Thursday, so we'll see where thats at, but i'm guessing around 22-25.. somewhere around that. Gonna do measurements and Maxes next week as well. Surprisingly i haven't really lost all that much cardio.

Just working on my diet through fitday right now, trying to figure out exactly how much i need to eat. Anyways thanks for stopping by, and any advice is appreciated :)

Height: 6'1
Current Weight: 252
Goals: Weight- 205-210
BF%:10

BigBossMan
06-26-2007, 05:29 PM
Dang bro you already lost 20 lbs I would say that you are on the right track.

here is a cool article to figure out how much of a caloric deficit you can run and not lose any LBM

http://www.mindandmuscle.net/mindandmuscle/print/printview.php?artID=35

Good luck with your goals...it looks like you are off to a great start though!

Mr. D
06-26-2007, 05:31 PM
You look to have a solid base. I bet if you get your nutrition/training on track, in 6 months or so you will be pretty lean at a really good size.

j_man_honda
06-30-2007, 03:38 PM
Dang your build really resembles my dad's build when he started lifting. He's a beast now though.:offtopic: