PDA

View Full Version : How fat do you get?

mdirrane12
03-01-2002, 10:19 AM
When you bulk with high carbs, what does your bodyfat % go up to? I read the word "obese" mentioned here. What bodyfat % is obese? Do any of you become obese?

TreeTrunks
03-01-2002, 10:26 AM
I guess it would all depend on what you eat, how much you eat, how much work you do, and how much pre-existing muscle you already have.

GeneticallyGifted
03-01-2002, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by TreeTrunks
I guess it would all depend on what you eat, how much you eat, how much work you do, and how much pre-existing muscle you already have.

Totally agree with that. When you bulk its almost inevitable that you are going to gain some fat, but what you have to do is try and keep it to a minium. Eat right, Eat Good and you should be ok. After doing a bulking phase you can do cutting phase and your muscles will be hard and showing.

jus' my opinion and I'm sticking with it...

mdirrane12
03-01-2002, 03:16 PM
I asked another forum and 1 responded, he said "as high as 17 or 18%."

=w=
03-01-2002, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by mdirrane12
I asked another forum and 1 responded, he said "as high as 17 or 18%."

It is really personal preference how long you bulk and how fat you want to allow yourself to get. If I let myself get to 17% I would not be comfortable with my body, so I would rather break up my bulking with cutting cycles before my BF gets out of hand. But as the above posters have said monitor your progress and adjust your diet to stay at a level you feel comfortable, but some fat gain is inevitable.

AllNatural
03-01-2002, 10:39 PM
I am bulking a little and I am gaining some stomach... I don't think it would be too hard to lose though, don't worry about it bulk! My workouts are better and I can lift more and get a better pump